US and UK helping Supply Israel 500lb Bombs to kill Civillians in Lebanon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/turntoislam/lebanon%20war/lebanon1.jpg[/imgleft]US and UK helping Supply Israel 5000lb Bombs to kill Civillians in Lebanon. Glasgow Airport is being used to refuel American airplanes carrying 5,000 lb Missiles used to bomb and kill as many women and children as possible.

This story was reported today in the Uk Telegraph newspaper

UK airport used to fly bombs to Israel
By Thomas Harding Defence Correspondent and Anil Dawar

[yt]vJJm7B6AKuc[/yt]

(Filed: 26/07/2006)

Britain has been used as a staging post for major shipments of bunker-busting bombs from America to Israel. The Israelis want the 5,000lb smart bombs to attack the bunkers being used by Hizbollah leaders in Lebanon.
Two chartered Airbus A310 cargo planes filled with GBU 28 laser-guided bombs landed at Prestwick airport, near Glasgow, for refuelling and crew rests after flying across the Atlantic at the weekend, defence sources confirmed. The airport has also been used by the CIA for rendition flights carrying terrorist suspects.
The Government's agreement to the bomb flights was criticised last night by the Liberal Democrats.
"In light of disproportionate military attacks, the Government should take steps to suspend all arms transfers to Israel, whether directly from or through the UK," said Michael Moore, the party's foreign affairs spokesman.
President George W Bush appeared uncomfortable when he was asked if he regarded the simultaneous American provision of military support and humanitarian aid to Israel as contradictory. He said that America was honouring commitments to Israel made before the current crisis flared up.
A Foreign Office spokesman said: "We are looking at our approach to these flights."
It has been reported that efforts to crush Hizbollah have been hindered by a lack of bombs capable of penetrating their command bunkers.

Wasalam.

38khadj

Horrendous

Salaam Mo Alikum
sometimes we forget and get lost in our own world. You think you are having a bad day, when you see this you realise we havent got a clue as to what a bad day is. A bad day is seeing your children been blown your families, loosing limbs.
May Allah forgive us for the ungratefullness that we show to what bouties he has given us.
May Allah guide and protect the Ummah Inshallah

muslim10

When you look at this problem people turn their attention to Isreal and the U.S in anger. They should be angry but people need to realize that the suffurings and calamities that happen are by the will of Allah (SWT). Allah Messenger (PBUH) said that when the muslim nation begins to turn away from Allah (SWT) then Allah would bestow a humiliation upon us. Nowadadys its very hard to find a muslim youth that is serious about Islam and not about their Ipod or music or tv or basicly anything materialistic that the west propigates as acceptiable. The muslims of today have adopted the disbilevers way of life. So instead of arguing which side is to blame we should turn back to Allah (SWT) in repentance because he is the one that had bestowed this upon the muslims and he is the one that can releve it form us and bring us toour rightfull place (by his will). Dont turn to tv's or games turn to Allah (SWT) for he is the most merciful and most just. Ameen.

resha

Assalamalikum

Feel very bad but Inshaallah Allah will help us out n when His help comes no one do any harm lets hope 4 the best Allahhafeez

mehdi.one

To muslim 10

As salem aleyka akhi
what you say is what our ulemas say. It is totally excat . most of Muslim people live sometimes with hallal and sometimes with haram. They know more about music, movies than about islam and they are surprised when something bad happen to them. They should read carefully Coran to see that bad things happen to us is because of what "our hands have done"
May Allah aza wa jal forgive us
Amine rabi el alamine
wa salem aleykom
(by mehdi.one from france)

Abu.Amirah

:salam2:

Dear brother and sisters I agree with MUSLIM10, We have forgoten the culture taught to us by our beloved Prophet (S.A.W). What we follow is the lifestyle and the culture of the western part of the world. Sheitan is winning but we dont want to see and agree on that. We buy TV,Games,Ipods with our own money and we put them in our own houses and we see our children wasting most of the times in them but we dont say anything but instead we join them.I dont say Muslims should not buy those things but the way we use them we waste alot of our time in this world. We are told that one of the questions that Allah (s.w) will ask everyone of us is the TIME we had in this world.WHAT WILL YOU ANSWER??? that i was watching soccer,or listening to music? We wont be able to face Allah (s.w)
So this problems are there in our homes and its never too late because Allah is Ghafuru rahim.
Allah already told us that whenever we forget about him then we will live MAISHATAN DHANKA( life full of problems ,worries).
So we should start with ourselves first and change our lifestyle then our homes and then to others.Our mission in this world is not only to deliver the message of Allah but also to practise it as well.
The coming generation may Allah protect our children will be worst but as long we stick to the Quran and the Sunnah then its a 100% sure we will win sheitan and we will be under the protection of Allah (s.w) always.

Its never late Sisters and Brothers we can still make a change and the thing is we have to learn and know more about our RABB and teach others of the same.

May Allah give us streghth to fight and win the sheitan with his missions.Amin!!

Please correct me if I say anything wrong.Allah is the only perfect!

Jazakallahu kheir!!

krackpot

slave warrior caged
al kashmiri brother isn't england a park of uk??? :)

ENGLAND AND US are meeting their fates as we speak... pray to allah that he makes their lives living nightmares making their countries islamic dominant.....there cant be any other punishment for them'

rightpath_357

AstagfirAllah!!!!!!!

How could they!!!!!!!! :angryred: But we have to remember that there are actually members in the stupid gov. who object to this.... I wonder why Obama hasn't put a stop to it :(

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
al kashmiri brother isn't england a park of uk??? :)

ENGLAND AND US are meeting their fates as we speak... pray to allah that he makes their lives living nightmares making their countries islamic dominant.....there cant be any other punishment for them'

As-salaamu `alaykum

Yes it is, but Wigan_Guy said the article should read 'US and Scotland' due to the fact that Glasgow is not in England. However, I was pointing to the fact that the article mentions UK, which includes England and Scotland, hence there is nothing wrong with wording of the article and it's title. If the article stated 'US and England', then there would've been a problem.

AstagfirAllah!!!!!!!

How could they!!!!!!!! :angryred: But we have to remember that there are actually members in the stupid gov. who object to this.... I wonder why Obama hasn't put a stop to it :(

Have you realised the article is very old? I don't know if it's still ongoing, yet we all know that they would do this again.

Was-salaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
that should read instead....

' US and Scotland' helping Supply Israel 500lb Bombs to kill Civillians in Lebanon.....

Glasgow is not in England.

No, it should not.

For your information UK stands for, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Great Britain, is the Largest island of the United Kingdom, it consists of England, Scotland and Wales.

Great Britain, excludes Northern Ireland. Great Britain together with Northern Ireland is the United Kingdom.

Although, Scotland may have the "Scottish Parliament", Foreign policy, defence, national security, various economic, Labour/employment legislation, social security etc all is governed and determined by the UK parliament.

However, I doubt you made your comment with such matters in mind.

sereneg

Old News

This is OLD News from 2006 re. 'UK airport used to fly bombs to Israel' if this is current News please post the link here so I can read it.

Some links to this being in 2006:

Thank You!!

:shymuslima1:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
This is OLD News from 2006 re. 'UK airport used to fly bombs to Israel' if this is current News please post the link here so I can read it.

Some links to this being in 2006:

Thank You!!

:shymuslima1:

yes, we know this is old. This was originally posted in 2006.

however, we know that for many decades "Israel" has had billions in US Military Aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.