USA preparing to launch attack on pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzad

according to latest news, the NATO forces are gathering near pak-afghan border and an attack is expected before 20th july.

The most strongest islamic country of the present times (excluding the leaders), is going to be underattack.

We all need ur prayers badly.

Brother Mosabja.. any updates?

MOSABJA

Yes there are such reports.But donno what exactly is going on .Army spokesman and NATO have denied any serious deployment.

Today I was reading in the news paper that army has given instructions to divisions and companies on Border to retaliate if engaged.

Last time Angora Adda was bombed,7 pak soldiers were injured and 4 NATO soldiers were injured in retaliation.

Just today when I am posting I saw News flash that there are some clashes in South waziristan some mortars hit Pakistan area and the army responded with mortars but no casualties were reported.

Well there cant be a Massive attack.Some people are fearing invasion.Its just impossible.Total troops in Afghanistan are 70,000 and Pakistan is a nuclear power.

There wont be an invasion.How ever small scale clashed,Drone strikes,Ari raids and special forces incursion are expected .US is also doing this to mount pressure.

Its gonna continue like this.I think now Pakistanis should be mentally prepared.There would be daily skirmishes.since US cant Invade Pakistan due to nuclear deterrence now its resorting to skirmishes and small scale battles.All of us should understand that this is going to continue till american troops are there.So we should be just patient and watch daily news flashes and pray for Mujahideen.

Just yesterday Mujahideen attacked US base in Nuristan .The same province where last week 74 Innocent civillians were martyred in an Air raid when they were attending a marriage ceremony.The attack on US base claimed 9 lives of US soldiers that are officially confirmed.But non government sources put the casualty figure to 30-50.WHile taliban claimed 20 -30.

D.Ahmed

Believer
Nope i strongly doubt America would attack Pakistan so don't worry brother its just smokeless flame.

Almaas

:salam2:

I wouldn't put it passed America, you know how they like to act on thier 'anti-terror' campaigns.

Pakistan are going through a troubling time and have many problems, one of them being suicide bombers. I wouldn't be surprised if the US tried to get involved, especially with poeple like Zardari in control.

InshAllah Pakistan will be fine.

mali1

As Obama had out it " The chicken has come to roost" or "whatever you sow, so shall you reap"... Pakistan (ISI) had been creating problems for other countries and now its their turn to face the music from its own creation.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
As Obama had out it " The chicken has come to roost" or "whatever you sow, so shall you reap"... Pakistan (ISI) had been creating problems for other countries and now its their turn to face the music from its own creation.

Excuse me? Meaning what exactly?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Meaning Obama likes poultry meat. Especially the Roasted kind.

Anyway, there have been many bombings and killings inside of the Pakistani border, near to Afghanistan. So, these news pieces are kind of irrelevant.

A few weeks ago Pakistani soldiers were bombed by American and Afghan forces. They mistook them for Taliban / Alqaeda.. / Saddam Hussein/ the people who assassinated JFK and those who know too much about Area 51.

-------

if Muslims strive hard together to worship Allah alone and to return to the book of Allah and Sunnah of his Messenger :saw:, then we would not be in such a weak condition.

Allah help us and make us unite upon the true path. Not, just unite, by ignoring essential Islamic beliefs, as some ignorant people tell us to.

Shahzad

Well, stop talking abt suicidal bombings and ISI. there have been NO suicidal bombings and this thread is not meant for those lies.

I fear USA entering pakistan like that. Welll, there will be a massive attack as there has been placed, heavy weapons including Artillery. The worst thing is that whole govt. and whole nation is silent. And in TV programs , theyy are asking questions like if USA will attack us? Rather than this, they shud say, we would kill those NATO troops.
Baigharti ki koi hud nahi hay in ki.

I was just thinking it cud be a turning point. I have read some forecasts ( excuse my vocab) abt the Mujahideen of Province Sarhad (where this all has been happeneing).Perhaps this might be it.

If they can manage to push thse forces NATO away, USA may sink like titanic. This is only possible if Pak army doesnt support NATO forces.

Obama has gone nuts and he will have to feel the heat sooner or later. USA has its economu going down like any thing and they are insisting on wars. WOW!.
Time for US citizens to start a heavy protest, like they did while USA was in Vietnam

MOSABJA

I think its rhetoric that usually comes with election campaign.

And there intention is I said drone strikes special forces operations and incursions not what you call a Full Scale Invasion.

How is that possible??

You mean such an invasion where they would come rolling to Peshawar.???

Isnt Pakistan a nuclear power.

What does that mean.Our constitution says

1)Any attack leading to destruction of Critical infrastructure.(2) An attack leading to destruction of Conventional deterrence.3)Occupation of any part of territory and 4) Large scale intervention threatening existence of country.

Could give justification for use of Nuclear weapons.

I dont US is soooo Senseless tha it would invade pakistan and risk millions of people including its beloved state of Israel on the brink.

There could be as I said Skirmishes on border and they would continue till the americans dont withdraw from Afghanistan.As far as pakistan is concerned ts Untied on this particular issue.

The objectives of this deployment seems to be

1) Pressurize pakistan government

2)Setting up of permanent camps along border to check infiltration.

3)Getting some Taliban commander on border areas.an. The sources said the Nato troops were also informed about the presence of senior Afghan Taliban commanders at the residence of Maulvi Jalaluddin Haqqani at Danday Darpakhel, to condole with him the death of his son, Mohammad Omar Haqqani.

The 18-year-old son of veteran Taliban leader Maulvi Jalaluddin Haqqani(senior taliban commander who fought against the soviets and then befriended foreign mujahideen.all of his sons are currently fighting .One of his son Siraj haqqani form his arab wife was described as Single largest threat to Afghan security) was Martyred in a firefight with the US-led coalition forces in Afghanistan’s Paktia province on Thursday.

Army has already issued permission to its troops to retaliate and have responded today after an attack on South waziristan.

Tribal leaders have formed their own Lashkars which are heavily armed."We have heard there is a buildup of foreign troops," said Malik Mohammad Afzal Khan Darpakhel, a local tribal leader in North Waziristan who isn't affiliated with the Taliban.

"We want to warn them that 3 million tribesmen will rise against them if they try to move in," Darpakhel told a news conference held by five elders in Miranshah, the main town in the region.

A tribal jirga of Utmankhel Wazir has declared in a rejoinder that their two million tribal volunteers would defend their motherland from the foreign aggression.

Taliban also have issued such statements.

Shahzad

forget it yaar. Dont even think abt the usage of nuclear weapons untill Musharraf is here.
Who cares abt the constitution. These are sold out ppl.

I wish that NATO forces this time shud be taught a lesson, by taliban and Pak Army.

mubashir74

USA Forces moves to pakistan

On 20th July 2008 USA Will Attack on Pakistan.I Dont Know What's Reaction going on in pakistan.But Pakistani Tribal Mujahaddin InshAllah Give a Lesson to USA Army.

Please Pray :salah: for Pakistan and Pakistani Peoples.
Allah Save All Of them.

mali1

assalamu alaykum,

Meaning Obama likes poultry meat. Especially the Roasted kind.

Anyway, there have been many bombings and killings inside of the Pakistani border, near to Afghanistan. So, these news pieces are kind of irrelevant.

A few weeks ago Pakistani soldiers were bombed by American and Afghan forces. They mistook them for Taliban / Alqaeda.. / Saddam Hussein/ the people who assassinated JFK and those who know too much about Area 51.

-------

if Muslims strive hard together to worship Allah alone and to return to the book of Allah and Sunnah of his Messenger :saw:, then we would not be in such a weak condition.

Allah help us and make us unite upon the true path. Not, just unite, by ignoring essential Islamic beliefs, as some ignorant people tell us to.

lol............. well said.....

Its sad to see that majority of the muslims in Afghanistan (and maybe Pakistan) talk about fighting all the time. Who are they fighting ? US?I doubt that... They are fighting their own brothers most of the time and are happy about it. I believe fighting is not the way to conquer the world. It has to be knowledge and technology. The sooner muslims start focussing on knowledge (which includes economic prosperity), the better it will be. I guess that is the reason the first verse revealed to the Prophet (PBUH) was"IQRA - READ.

Look at countries like India. They have the same history as that of Pakistan but they are already way ahead in economic prosperity and are being conisedered as the next super power (after China). All we have done in Afghanistan (inlcuding Pakistan) is fight, fight and more fight.

May Allah guide us all.
wasalaam

Shahzad

mali1.. wat r u talking abt ? india is in deep trouble but the media doesnt show it.

Also, the traitors must be killed, even if they are our bbrotheers. People like U have made Afghan Jihad suspicious. If there is no Jihad againt NATO forces, why it was called Jihad when Russia attacked Afghanistan? Just because USA did call it Jihad at that time?

Stop watching ugly TV channels and reading Ugly news papers.

I believe fighting is not the way to conquer the world. It has to be knowledge and technology

how old r u ?

MOSABJA

The fact is that since we have been invaded first by the soviets and now By Americans so what do we do?????

Do we just sit down and watch choppers flying over our heads.

Yes we have to make weapons and technology.

But when you dont have that you cannot and cannot use that as an excuse to run away from Jihad.

When there is Jihad you have to go in and Fight.As allah says in Quran that the real hypocrites are those who run away from battlefield by excuses

I have read mali's post.All of them are anti Pakistan,We dont mind since in islam there is no nationalism.

But nobody should condemn those fighting for their just rights against foreing occupiers.If you imagine yourself as an Afghan and your wedding ceremonies are bombed,your families killed your villages wiped what do you do?????

COming back to the real thing US has probably advanced to make up permanent camps along the border.

they have dug in Bunkers,Trenches,Tunnels.So This is just a Looonnnngg Term planning to set bases on pakistan nerves for the sake of dirty black mailing.

mali1

mali1.. wat r u talking abt ? india is in deep trouble but the media doesnt show it.

Also, the traitors must be killed, even if they are our bbrotheers. People like U have made Afghan Jihad suspicious. If there is no Jihad againt NATO forces, why it was called Jihad when Russia attacked Afghanistan? Just because USA did call it Jihad at that time?

Stop watching ugly TV channels and reading Ugly news papers.

I believe fighting is not the way to conquer the world. It has to be knowledge and technology

how old r u ?

"Stop watching ugly TV channels and reading Ugly news papers."
Wow.. That message is too personal and very agggressive. But as I have said before, I respect your opinion and expect that you respect mine.

You say that "traitors must be killed even if they r our brothers"... What is the basis of this declaration. Do you have any hadith to support this? and by the way - Who decides who is a "traitor"? The definition of "traitor" will vary from person to person.

I will not argue this anymore as I donot see the point of argument. "Lakum Dinukum waliya deen" - To you , your religion and to me - mine"..... Similarly To u - ur opinion and to me - mine.

mali1

The fact is that since we have been invaded first by the soviets and now By Americans so what do we do?????

Do we just sit down and watch choppers flying over our heads.

Yes we have to make weapons and technology.

But when you dont have that you cannot and cannot use that as an excuse to run away from Jihad.

When there is Jihad you have to go in and Fight.As allah says in Quran that the real hypocrites are those who run away from battlefield by excuses

I have read mali's post.All of them are anti Pakistan,We dont mind since in islam there is no nationalism.

But nobody should condemn those fighting for their just rights against foreing occupiers.If you imagine yourself as an Afghan and your wedding ceremonies are bombed,your families killed your villages wiped what do you do?????

COming back to the real thing US has probably advanced to make up permanent camps along the border.

they have dug in Bunkers,Trenches,Tunnels.So This is just a Looonnnngg Term planning to set bases on pakistan nerves for the sake of dirty black mailing.

My heart goes out to the muslim borthers and sisters who are suffering all over the world. For the records, I am not anti-pakistan. I am critisizing the policies that the governement has adopted whether its Pakistan or the US foreign policy.

Wasalaam

Almaas

:salam2:

The whole situation is a little worrying, especially as Obama mentioned he wants to concentrate on Pakistan and Afghanistan, if he's elected President, God forbid.

However, the population of Afghanistan isn't more than 40 million; the USA have a professional army and they can't even handle men with klashnekoffs, so imagine them against Pakistan, who also have a professional army and a population of 165 million. Not to mention the World Wide reaction that would occur.

It's all in the hands of Allah (SWT). I pray for peace.

:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
However, the population of Afghanistan isn't more than 40 million; the USA have a professional army and they can't even handle men with klashnekoffs, so imagine them against Pakistan, who also have a professional army and a population of 165 million. Not to mention the World Wide reaction that would occur.

Well, now that you put it that way......BRING IT ON! lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.