Useful/not useful sites

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

I was just looking at brother bilal philips' web sitesite and he has a list of "useful" islamic sites "deviant" sites and "anti islamic" sites.

Might be word a look for everyone, da'ees, newbies, oldbies........

its quite a useful site with lots of nice downloads anyway.

:hearts:

:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Clash of Civilisations (Dr Bilal Phillips)

Asslamo Allaikum All,

Just finished the complimentary copy of the new book of Dr Bilal Phillps "Clash of Civilisations..."

Brilliant book and its printed by Al-Hidaya Publishers (Brimigham, UK); when-ever it goes on sale, ALL should go & buy it.

I don't have the book now but please pay particular attention to pages 52 (Scholars who resisted blind following and WHY!) and pages 152-end (development of Islamic personality & how someone with such a personality copes with problems)

I might have gotten the pages wrong due to old age and fading memory! :)

ShaheedU

Extinct
Asslamo Allaikum All,

Wa alaikumassalaam,

bro, you're 35, unless you have alzheimers you have no excuse to memorise the book and page references! (yes im being sarcastic, its the lowest form of wit but it IS wit ;))

And you signature, lol, good thing it says SECOND wife! :)

AmyAisha, can you post Bilal Philliphs' website please? Jazakillaah

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

www.bilalphilips.com

he does an online short course on dawah too, its quite useful, ive only dont the 1st 3 modules so far and have learned quite alot.

its a read, watch the videos and andswer the muti choice test.

anthing to imrove your knowledge and understanding inshallah

His book on the fundamentals of tawheed is great for reverts too.....kinda gets u where u need to be!!!

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Asslamo Allaikum All,

I don't have the book now but please pay particular attention to pages 52 (Scholars who resisted blind following and WHY!)

Waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I would love to hear people talking about blind following( taqlid)...

You are not old akhi...u are still young .....:shymuslima1:

Globalpeace

Banned
Stonkingly Good Mood!

W-Salam Brother,

I am in a Stonkingly GREAT mood because something I have been working at for years has spectacularly come together by the will, permission and consent of Allah (SWT) this weekend. I am very happy for the Muslims concerned, Alhum-do-lillah.

LOVE is really in the air, Brother. You can feel it, smell it, enjoy it; IF your REACH can somehow exceed or match your GRASP!

Signature is removed because someone (not sure Bro/Sis) PM'ed that they find it offensive...I was just trying to be funny but as usual, have problems with humor and inadvertently hurt someone’s feeling which was NEVER my intention.

I mean which guy would have a 2nd wife instead of an Alfa-Romeo Berera! Actually I am in such a good mood that I unashamedly admit that it wasn't a joke; man (or woman)!

And as Jeremy Clarkson said on Top-Gear a black Alfa-Romeo Berera with a Tan interior & . . . :astag: :astag: :astag: (to sensitive to continue the sentence even in the sensitive section of TTI)

Life is ABSOLUTELY, STONKINGLY, SPECTACULARLY GREAT! I will be off TTI for a while to enjoy the sweet success, a gift of Allah (SWT).

I hope ya'all are having just a great of a time.

P.S: Br Alkathiri! If you analyse (not just read) page 58 & then go back and then analyse (not just read) page 53 of the book mentioned by Dr Bilal Phillips, you will find the answer to Taqlid issues!

Wa alaikumassalaam,

bro, you're 35, unless you have alzheimers you have no excuse to memorise the book and page references! (yes im being sarcastic, its the lowest form of wit but it IS wit ;))

And you signature, lol, good thing it says SECOND wife! :)

AmyAisha, can you post Bilal Philliphs' website please? Jazakillaah