Vegetarianism is best

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:ùI once was vegetarian.I didn't eat nor meat,neither fish and eggs.I was a "Hare krishna",but even after having been come out of that religion in my family we were vegetarian.....I was attracted from the smell of the meat,but I was in a certain way brainwashed by my mum who said that it was a crime to eat a dead animal...I started eating goodly since I've got married,I understood that vegetarianism wasn't for me,it's the nature of Humans to feed themselves and avoiding the meat it's like lieingto oneself.the meat is full of Iron and protein...and what do vegetarian do to sobstitute this meal?with "seitan"!!Eat meat,it's the best thing Allah gave us to feed ourselves.but no offense for those who made this choice,I was just freeing my thoughts:)

rahman2040

Assalam

:salam2:ùI once was vegetarian.I didn't eat nor meat,neither fish and eggs.I was a "Hare krishna",but even after having been come out of that religion in my family we were vegetarian.....I was attracted from the smell of the meat,but I was in a certain way brainwashed by my mum who said that it was a crime to eat a dead animal...I started eating goodly since I've got married,I understood that vegetarianism wasn't for me,it's the nature of Humans to feed themselves and avoiding the meat it's like lieingto oneself.the meat is full of Iron and protein...and what do vegetarian do to sobstitute this meal?with "seitan"!!Eat meat,it's the best thing Allah gave us to feed ourselves.but no offense for those who made this choice,I was just freeing my thoughts:)

:ma:
[yt]YbQNawjcJg4[/yt]

Abu Ameerah

Assalamo Alaikom Warhamatollahi Wabarakatoho...

Halaal meat is good for our health. The companions of the Prophet (SAW) used to eat meat, yet they are very healthy. Why? because they have an active life on a daily basis. If you have an active life, then there is nothing wrong eating meat on a daily basis, but if you have a lazy lifestyle, without exercise - that's where the problems comes from. Let us not punish ourselves by avoiding what is good for our health...

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
brother Rahman2040,that video reflects all what I am now!!I read about mahabarata,and knew many things about the history of hinduism,I alway asked to myself why the "God" Narashinga fed himself with the flesh of humans and why "god" Krishna could have more that 16000 or 60000 wives,while in the human contest,a man couldn't enjoy the beautiness of her woman...this man in the video has a really great knowledge..I need to learn more,I'm still far from the goal:lol:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:salam2:

Sure if they think that whale is vegetable.

Reminds me during when I was buddhist once, in the temple they used to serve "vegetarian chicken, mutton, fish" etc.. all these are soy based food, pure vegetarian food.

Unless the eskimo take wine, I don't think eating vegetarian alone will be enough to generate heat in cold wheather.