Very Important please have a look

Hudda

:salam2: I posted the following this morning under the News and Current affairs blog but no one checked it out so I thought I should post it again on this lounge and hope that some one will take a look at this. Please send this to all your family members and the muslims Ummah where ever they may be!

May Allah Azawajal protects us and our children:tti_sister:

Take benefit of five before five: your youth before
your old age, your health before your sickness, your
wealth before your poverty, your free-time before your
preoccupation, and your life before your death."
[Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam - al-Haakim,
al-Baihaqee: Saheeh]

Subject: ex-minister of health of Finland about swine flu V. Important

The statement by the ex Minister of Health of the Finland about swine flu injection

What the ex Finnish Minister of Health said boldly and openly
America aims to reduce the world's population by two thirds even earning billions, they forced the World Health Organization classification of swine flu to at least "a fatal epidemic" in order to make vaccination mandatory not discretionary, especially for the first segments of the target population that of the next generation who are pregnant women and children ...
Our government refused the Finnish classification and degree of the disease which was made to Basic and does not force anyone to vaccinate..
No one knows at all what are the effects of the vaccine after a year or 5 years or 20 years!? .. Is it absolute sterility or cancer or other diseases and deadly tumors ?!!
Most importantly, the American manufacturers are exempted from bearing any responsibility this is a serious indicator of their intentions ....
The duty of all is to circulate this and for each of you to see and hear the tape in English and make your decision

Talks with the ex-minister of health of Finland

about swine flu

V. Important !!

La Dra Rauni Kilde habla sobre la Conspiracin de la Gripe Porcina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTgyakGAddM