Very sick

:salam2: I have been very sick for the past 3 months. It is a sinus infection which started with a cold. It has become so bad that i cant breath at night time. The doctor told me to take sudafed but i am still so down and out that i cant think straight. Please pray for me that i get well soon. I am pregnant so i have tried to stay away from any medication. Since i am in my first trimester. I took sudafed once and i am scared for the baby.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2: I have been very sick for the past 3 months. It is a sinus infection which started with a cold. It has become so bad that i cant breath at night time. The doctor told me to take sudafed but i am still so down and out that i cant think straight. Please pray for me that i get well soon. I am pregnant so i have tried to stay away from any medication. Since i am in my first trimester. I took sudafed once and i am scared for the baby.

:salam2:

may ALLAH SWT bring you back to your best of health. ameen
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sweet sister...use a saline spray. Eat ginger and garlic to fight the infection. We will make dua for you. Oh what wonderful news you have given me. Alhumdullila.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

InshaAllah, you will get better! Sinus infection is so irritating, you usually have to wait it out, since it's not cured over night. But, 3 months seems rather long for a sinus infection. Perhaps you should see the doctor again.

:wasalam:

yameenahmed

insahallah allah will help you sister may allah bless good health ameen ......all of us will pray for you sister

Furdawsa2008

aslamualaykum
Inshaallah I hope you'll get better very soon sister and I'll make dua for you. dont wory si allah is with us.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
sister i understand how your feeling sick ur body is mostly busy protecting the fetus and usually for women during pregnant the imune system is really low, not sure wat month r u in but dont eat spicy food like ginger and stuff cuz ur morning sickness will increase since spice is not good for ur baby, the best thing for you to do is discuss with doc ... and try taking some really low dose of medicine .. dont go on antibiotic ... some medicine that will help u fight the symptoms
sister, I just remembered Tylenol has a sinus medicine too ... Tylenol is not that strong if u take the same mg one but please please consult ur doctor first or the pharmacist about tylenol but I think it might be alot better to take
I will for sure pray for u
Inshallah Allah (swt) will protect u and ur baby
aslam o alikum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: dear sister

Always remember to make dua always with medication. Both of them should come together. I will surely keep you in my duas sister.

MashaALLAH you gave a wonderful news to all of us. May ALLAH (swt) protect you and baby.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

palestine

Servant of Allah
May Allah give you cure inshaAllah, and deliver the baby safely and make your sinus come to an end inshaAllah. ameen. Asalamu alaykum wrwb and sister use olive oil and eat honey inshaAllah. they're medicines prescribed for us by Allah aza wa jala. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

moortooza

assalaamu alik,maasha allaah ,very good news SISTER.but concerning your health .Saheer has given you a very good advice concerning the spicces to avoid.Add honey and olive oil with yor meals.

Due to your situation ,it is better to use nasal spray or nasal drop. which must be recommended by your medical adviser.
we supplicate allaah to give you perfect health .Ameen

The_truth

Asalaam wr wb sister, The ointments prepared from olive oil are very good healing agents. It heals the sinus and fistula very quickly.
May Allah give you Shifa(Cure) Inshallah and have hope in Allah for he gave u this illness and he is the ONLY one who can cure you! He is testing you and he only tests the one's he loves the most so stay steadfast and patient for you will gain great rewards then and Allah says i am with the one's who are patience for patience is the greatest virtue!Allah hafiz

:salam2: Thank you all for all the great advice and duas. My condition is really getting worse. I am planning to go to an ENT this coming week. Inshaallah i will get better. please keep me and my baby in your prayers. The reason i am soo scared to take medication is cause a lot of times it can cause physical defect. But inshaallah all will be fine

Imad

Assalamoealaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

You have to ask the doctor about the medication. will the medication affect your fetus?

Yes you are right some medication will affect your fetus.

Use only the medication which will not affect your fetus. if you are affraid don't use any medication. Insha Allah everything will be fine.

Also you can breath at night through your mouth.

You can use for relief the steam of the boiling water. breathing of the steam will not affect your fetus insha Allah. But don't burn yourself.

You can use for relief salt in water en sneaf this salty water through your nose.

if the pain or problems persist you can ask your doctor about removing mucus from your sinus cavity.

Allahu a3lem , He is the One who cures everything. this are some solutions and the solutions work only if He wants.

So ask Allah to cure you

Sallamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

endodontics77

A dentist reply

:salam2: I know that this is very annoying situation especially because you are pregnant it's hard to give many medications too so we solve this by the following:
1-Put an warm tissue on the glabella part (part above the nose)or forehead
2-Use saline water(1/4 spoon of salt on glass of warm water)
3-Analgesics like Paracetamol or Paramol don't affect the baby
4- be calm for the health of your child
watch this video may it help you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RWwbGgykXU
:hijabi:

Durriyyah

Forever Student

InshaAllah you and the baby will be okay. It is really tough to know what to do since there is advice coming from all directions. Do your research or consult with a trusted physician and determine what the next step is.

islamatheart

Assalamualaikum,
May Allah(SWT) put you in the best of health inshAllah and relieve you from your sickness. And May Allah(SWT) protect your child and inshAllah he/she be brought safely, and make him/her from among the righteous.