Very

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

this very nice and effecting story I will translate it later but for now those who knows arabic listen to it

[yt]vP-ri_J1AwU&eurl[/yt]

Sheikh is telling a story of a brother he knew him personally...

- I cry to Allah s.w.t I know him personally, I wont say he is from old generation or from Bano Israel . He was strange person, he use to cry when ever Quran recited in front of him he memorized the whole Quran when he was 12 years old, I am telling you his story and I won’t say except what I saw by my eyes from him.

-He memorized the Sahih Muslim in 2 weeks on my hand, and memorized Sahih Bukhari on hand of my friend in 2 weeks, but you know, I didn’t know that he memorized shaih Bukhari on my friend hand and my friend didn’t know he memorized Sahih Muslim on my hand.

- He liked ( sauri Suaqtti) you know why, because Saurri Suaqtti was very sincere in his actions.

- He was from top students in his School, he use to sleep after school till Zhur, then after Aser he attended the Halaqa ( Lecture) and after Maghreb he use to go to shyokh lectures, then after Isha till 11 he do his home work and school studies.

- Then every day after 11 till fajer he use to pray all night, I am not exaggerating, he is from us from this country ... he use to cry when every recite Quran.

- I read that people from past use to fall down when they recite Quran, but I never seen this by my eyes except from this person

- On Jummah prayer the Imam recited ونادى أصحابُ النار أصحاب الجنة أن أفيضوا علينا من الماء The Companions of the Fire will call to the Companions of the Garden: "Pour down to us water or anything that Allah doth provide for your sustenance 007.050 He fell down and we thought he broke his head.

- One time he stay at my house, so I pretended that I am sleep so I see what he do at night, before he start praying he put his hand in front of me and try to see if I am sleep, he stood up from 11:00 pm I slept and woke up and slept and woke up, and he is standing ... and one day he was praying at night he recited... كَلَّا إِنَّهَا لَظَى (15) نَزَّاعَةً لِّلشَّوَى By no means! Surely it is a flaming fire 070.015
He fainted, and fell down, I woke him up, he made Wudu (Ablution) and start praying again, when he recited the above verses again he fell down again… and I woke him again, the third time when he recited the same verses he fell down and didn’t woke up till after Azan f Fajer.

- He use to complete Quran ever 3 days by heart, and every 7 days by reciting from Quran,

- I swear By Allah he use to remember Allah s.w.t in a day more than 12,000 time a day I swear I counted it for him, I asked him why he use to say I wont let Abu Hurrirah before me to Jannah, this how people compete in religion, this when he was only 17 Years old.

- I use to challenge him to memorize matten and he would say don’t challenge me ( I use to challenge him just to make him memorize) he would memorize the book next day if he make 3 mistake that mean he didn’t memorize it right

- This guy was a repenter and I wish you know his ( sin ) I will tell you what was his sin ....

- One day he was replacing an Imam who use to elongate the prayer in one of the mosques, and he was taking the Imam place one day and was praying like the imam and elongate the prayer, one elder man came from back and hit him with stick, after the Salah (prayer) he asked the elder why you hit me... the elder man replied something wrong with you , you making salah too long. The guy replied, you are wrong you have health you can pray so the elder man said how do you know I have the health and power to stand up, so he raised his hand and said *** The speaker said My heart fell down*** and made the Duaa said ""Oh Allah don’t give him health so he know your mercy and know how to pray correctly "" the speaker swears { the elder man didn’t pray Maghreb with us,} and was at home on bed and he told the young guy that the elder man is sick he replied I am sorry I swear I didn’t mean make dua against him and he made dua that Allah cure him and I swear the elder guy prayed Asr with us next day

- we went to Makkah , he use to wear thick glasses which use to bother him, he use to say I wont to Palestine with these thick glasses, he went to Zam Zam water and we were 17 people in group, and he took off his glass and took Zam Zam water and said Bismillah and made dua " Oh Allah cure my eyesight and he drunk the water" and suddenly said Allah Akbar and throw the glasses.

- ( this the last part I am translating when the nasheed starts )
--One day I asked him the sin he repented from . when he recited { قوله تعالى : { يوم تبيض وجوه وتسود وجوه On the Day when some faces will be (lit up with) white, and some faces will be (in the gloom of) black: 003.106
and started crying, I swear he was about to pass out, I hugged him and asked him By Allah what’s was his sin which make him cry that much for Allah...... I want to feel this sincerity for Allah s.w.t ...I want to feel the happiness he feels with Allah

-
-- He Said I committed big sin in my life, so I asked him what is your sin ( sheikh says I will tell you his sin I swear you will laugh on your self ) - he said when I was in 2nd Grade I went to a shop and I stole a biscuit and I ate it ... and there isn’t a body enter Jannah which eat from Haram ( forbidden food)

-- He died by accident, may Allah have mercy on him and he was only 20 years old. one of the brothers was cleaning his gun and a bullet came out by mistake and hit him in the chest, he passed right a way, and I swear if he didn’t ask me not to mention his name I would mentioned his name...

May Allah have mercy on us , Please don’t forget me in your Duaa ,

Wa Jazaakom Allah Khair

Bluegazer

Thank you, Mrmuslim, for this very inspirational video.

May Allah forgive that young man and admit him to the highest degrees of Paradise.

Aameen

halah

JazakAllah khair ,May Allah have mercy on him and grant him the highest rank of paradise(Ameen).

yusra489

Not to sound rude in anyway but I still didn't understand the translation:shymuslima1: Can someone emphasize?

khalillulah

:salam2:
a very touching story, may Allah make all of us to follow the footsteps of this young boy. his iman was really firm, it not easy to recite the whole quran in three days by heart, his memory is really unriveled. May Allah grant him jannah.

maaslam.