VETTING ON NEW MEMBERS

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Dear Moderator / Admin,

I would like to suggest that those who register here going fwd should be given very strict vetting before their registration accepted. They should be warned upon register that they will be banned as soon as they post articles or comments which deemed insulting Islam and the Prophet. Before this is being done they should be warned by the moderator via PM and the thread be closed immediately. If they refused to obey, banned them. This should include Muslims as well as non-Muslim members. This is applicable to me also.

Pls accept my proposal.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Dear Moderator / Admin,

I would like to suggest that those who register here going fwd should be given very strict vetting before their registration accepted. They should be warned upon register that they will be banned as soon as they post articles or comments which deemed insulting Islam and the Prophet. Before this is being done they should be warned by the moderator via PM and the thread be closed immediately. If they refused to obey, banned them. This should include Muslims as well as non-Muslim members. This is applicable to me also.

Pls accept my proposal.
good suggestion brother.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

THE WEBSITE RULES

This is already in place...

There is not meant be anyone posting such things on the website, or anything that is not from Qur'aan and Sunnah

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I know it is already there, but this ppl successfully register and enough damaged done by the time you ban them. We need to do something pre-emptive. We are expecting ppl come here learn Islam even if at the end of the day they refused to embrace Islam it is their problem.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I know it is already there, but this ppl successfully register and enough damaged done by the time you ban them. We need to do something pre-emptive. We are expecting ppl come here learn Islam even if at the end of the day they refused to embrace Islam it is their problem.

assalamu alaykum

I am not sure I agree, sorry, can you give one example where this "pre-emptive" thing could have happened?

People register, they say they are here to learn, so we give them that chance.

We give the evidences, if people do not listen and they continue to be stubborn and spreading wrong information or causing trouble, then they get banned.

This site already has very strict rules in place, more than any other site.

assalamu alaykum