Video Blog #1: Funny Things You See During Jummah (Pilot)

isma'il

PLEASE RATE ALL VIDEOS - NEW VIDEO EVERY FRIDAY!

FUNNY THINGS YOU SEE AT JUMMAH (FRIDAY PRAYER)
Here are some tips for the Khatibs to make Jummah (Friday Prayer) go more smoothly. This is part of the videoblog series, which can be found on www.ummahfilms.com. If you are not Muslim, you may understand what is going on but if you are Muslim, you'll probably going to relate to it. We've been looking for a good Muslim Video Blog and weren't able to find much out there so we decided to start our own. Anyways, let's us know what you think InshAllah (comments please):
[yt]3o6kpCLDMVg[/yt]

isma'il

Video Blog #2: Looking for a spouse online

NEXT VIDEOBLOG COMES OUT FRIDAY

I was thinking about making a video blog discussing the many topics that Muslims can relate to. I haven't found Muslim blogs on the net that are doing it so I said...I figured to try out this experiment InshAllah. The series of video blogs will be about issues that we may often think about but not necessarily talk about.

Here is the pilot we shot tonight (comments please

[yt]hgRFVDc7z48[/yt]

isma'il

Video Blog #3: $25,000 Muslim Weddings!!

Its amazing how much we spend for weddings. Here is a video that many of us can relate to. This is the 3rd video in the series so make sure you checkout the others on

Thanks for the comments on the first two videos. If I know there is an audience watching, then it motivates me to continue the series so please post your comments.

Comments please....

[yt]rH2nNt1s5pk[/yt]

isma'il

Video Blog #4: Muslim while flying

Muslim while flying. If you thought "black while driving" was bad...imagine being Muslim while flying.

If you want to learn about what Islam really is, don't study the Muslims...study Islam.

[yt]-nolNcJ1G7w[/yt]

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL .... AAAAHHAHAHAH .... Oh brother, is this you? Oh my goodness.

Best Utube Video Ever! lol ...

I just got married myself - Guess how much I spent on my wedding? Well the wedding itself cost nothing, thanks to the wonderful community at my Mosque. Aminah and I spent CAD$200 on our wedding clothes, and we spent another $100 on our two rings. I do have a deferred dowry for a CAD$600 white diamond ring that will replace the silver/rinestone we got her.

So that's CAD$300 to get married, 900 to make fulfill her wedding happiness and my promise. Not bad compared to 25,000 - that's USD, right? Ouch! Good points on how else to spend that money, too, by the way. Western Media (movies especially) have totally scewered people's perceptions about weddings/marriages. Muslims are supposed to be practical - I hope others can benefit from your very well edited and hilarious video, bro.

I'll have to keep an extra eye out for your other videos in the future. =)

Your brother,
Ahmed

edit: Going on our honeymoon to Egpyt/Saudi for our Hajj together, InshaAllah, as you meantioned later in your vid. =) Brilliant advice, brother.

PAY ATTENTION TO ALI'S REMINDERS! =)

Also loved your bit about doing it for the glory of Allah SWT - totally true, and it's already paying off bigtime. =) We did our marriage right at the end of Isha on the 3rd day of Ramadan, and everyone was on time. ;D InshaAllah many of the congregation made dua for us during that last Sallah.

Kayote

Assalam-u-Aliekum

Masha'Allah, its really really good. Im impressed even. The presentation, style & communication is spot on. Welldone. Its good to know there are some Muslims who know what creativity is. :D

Have given my rating & cant wait to watch it. Its been set in my favs. too :D

Ahmad, what a good surprise. Masha'Allah you are planning on going to a Hajj! Please donot forget us in your prayers! & Im impressed by your wedding expense as well. Insha'Allah you two will be the most happiest couple imaginable (& then some!).

Salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

please dont use this site as a dumping ground for your videos and links... As you can realise there are a lot of people who come here, and unfortunately not many comply to the rules.

Rules state no self-promotion of any type...... especially when these are your first posts.....

I have allowed ummahfilms before, these videos were put up some time ago. There is no problem as long as you stick to the Quran and Sunnah.

i know it sound harsh, but putting a video in a new thread and telling people to go to the site is spamming.

Read The Rules
- Any Threads made merely to Promote A Website. - Spamming not allowed. i.e. Just coming here to promote a website

Jazakallahu khayr

I think one thread with a video and a link to the rest is quite fair. InshaAllah. Hey and i hope you will do the common courtesy of linking to our site too!

Wasalam.

mr. ok

isma'il

:bismillah:

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters (Muslims & non-Muslims)

LOL. I think this guys is hilarious! However you got to follow the rules.

barkAllah fik

Naasih

whats with the rings?

whats with the wedding rings? there is a dawri but two wedding rings?? isnt that what non muslims do?

Submitter

:salam2:

I think these videos are very very good, especially for todays youth. The topics he talks about and the way he discusses them is perfect for relating to todays youth. Thank you for these brother.

:wasalam:

cedric098

Wa alaykum salam,

please dont use this site as a dumping ground for your videos and links... As you can realise there are a lot of people who come here, and unfortunately not many comply to the rules.

Rules state no self-promotion of any type...... especially when these are your first posts.....

I have allowed ummahfilms before, these videos were put up some time ago. There is no problem as long as you stick to the Quran and Sunnah.

i know it sound harsh, but putting a video in a new thread and telling people to go to the site is spamming.

Read The Rules
- Any Threads made merely to Promote A Website. - Spamming not allowed. i.e. Just coming here to promote a website

Jazakallahu khayr

I think one thread with a video and a link to the rest is quite fair. InshaAllah. Hey and i hope you will do the common courtesy of linking to our site too!

Wasalam.

So can anybody tell me what I'm supposed to do when there is a great website that I want to share with my brothers and sisters... i know great websites with lots of islamic stuff but I can't share them because of this rule! Can you tell me what i'm allowed to do Mabsoot?

Oem Soufiane

salaam aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

hahaha, but one thing, what is oh oh about getting married to a woman with kids???????? Allah swt wil give you lots and lots of hasanat to help a sister in this situation, luckily i am not in this situation, but what if my husband dies or something, i am 22 years old, and got two kids, am i immediatly doomed for the rest of my life? think about it, but further VERY FUNNY!!!!!! mashallah, i got the muslim while flying video in my mailbox a while ago from a sister, so you're getting famous. Are you the guy in the video? good job, what an energy mashallah!!

ayunus

One among the Chosen
A funny - but informative video

Alhamdulillah...this brother really proves,

"Muslims around the world are known for their sense of Humour"
The Imam - Little Mosque on The prairies

If anyone has seen the first episode, you will know surely when this dialogue comes to scene. In such a way, this brother, who is a convert and taken steps to inform us all around, how to behave when cornered, jus cos you are a muslim. I hope, if all our brothers can show this smiling and humorous attitude at public places than showing a rigid, serious, unmingling type face which definitely portrays that Islam which the whole media world wants to portray....!!

:SMILY303:

kayleigh

I love watching his videos. A friend showed his stuff to me awhile back and it was actually what got me thinking about Islam and researching it and stuff.

Raed

Muslim Student
LOL, that was so funny especially the wedding one ...
25'000 dollars in UAE is only the cost of mahr , add more 25,000 Dollar for wedding party ... add more for honey moon, add etc....
so even its rich country but the price is tripple :)

Allah make it easy :)

followeroffaith

WELL DONE!

Such great videos. Keep up the good work brother! Have emailed it to every sister I know!

My favourite was the jumah/khutbah one - this is such an effective way of conveying a serious message to young believers today!