VIDEO CHRISTIAN MAN DEFENDS HIJAB AND MUSLIM WOMEN

kayleigh

That guy is great. Even if he's not a Muslim, he's very respectful and open-minded and to me he's what an ideal Christian should be.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
His name is Jack, and he's an active Christian on Youtube. I even invited him to this site because he wanted to know something about Islam.

[yt]sEW_rWZpaB0[/yt]

abou haytam

That guy is great. Even if he's not a Muslim, he's very respectful and open-minded and to me he's what an ideal Christian should be.

salam o alikom sister

an ideal christian should be muslim, jeus and moise and mohamed and abraham and noe..etc (pbut) all are muslims wich mean submission to one God. they worship one god.what do you think ;)

but i agree that he reflect the what western sociaty try to teach to all the world which is freedem. may allah guid him incha allah

salam o alikom

kayleigh

salam o alikom sister

an ideal christian should be muslim, jeus and moise and mohamed and abraham and noe..etc (pbut) all are muslims wich mean submission to one God. they worship one god.what do you think ;)

but i agree that he reflect the what western sociaty try to teach to all the world which is freedem. may allah guid him incha allah

salam o alikom

Ideally, I agree. However, for him to stay in the belief system that Jesus died for his sins on the cross, etc., his attitude is great.

sugarbb

assalammualaikum,

if we have more understanding christian people around like this guy, this world will be a better place. at least some people wants/try to understand & respect the muslims.:tti_sister:

kayleigh

Although he defends the right people have to wear what they want and follow whatever religious practices they want without getting harassed, he is definitely 110% Christian. He's studied the history of Islam, read the Qur'an and some hadith, etc. He's completely convinced that Islam is wrong and disagrees with many of its teachings. He has said that to believe that the Qur'an is the word of God, he'd have to completely ignore and trample over well recorded history, which he's not willing to do.

But he is an extremely nice and understand guy :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I'm glad that there are Christians like him (Jack) who you can tell that they themselves don't think about making you convert. Cause a lot of Anti Muslim Christians look like Crusaders, the kind of people who want you to convert.

AqilSomal

This Guy knows about religions

[yt]9H_5K1Mns40[/yt]

That gentleman is a person person who knows about religions. He knows that women used to dress like that during prophet Moses, Jesus and today. I am saying that gentleman told the truth. "What is after the truth save error?"