VIDEO: Israeli army attacks Yusef Amira’s funeral in Ni’lin

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
International Solidarity Movement
August 5, 2008

On the 4th of August Yusuf Ahmad Amira was buried in Ni’lin. He was killed by Israeli soldiers, shot on 29th of July in Ni’lin after the funeral of Ahmed Mousa.

Video courtesy of Israel Putermam

The procession of the funeral was attacked by the army using tear gas, sound grenades and rubber bullets against the people who had come to pay their respects to Yusuf. The funeral gathered thousands of people.

[yt]bzqc0lr_qTY[/yt]

IMG_6977.jpg

On 29th of July Yusuf Ahmad Amira was shot twice in the head at short distance by rubber-coated steel bullets by soldiers inside an Israeli military jeep. It was the same day as the ten-year-old boy Ahmad from Ni’lin was buried. Yusuf was declared brain-dead that night, but remained on a respirator for several days. On Monday 4th August he died.

IMG_7080.jpg

His body was taken from the Ramallah hospital in the afternoon and brought to Ni’lin to be buried. The caravan was stopped by Palestinian police that arrested eight people for carrying Hamas flags. They were soon released.

IMG_7079.jpg

Once the caravan that consisted of about sixty cars reached the second checkpoint at the entrance of the village of Ni’lin the army attacked it with sound grenades, tear gas and rubber bullets. The army had also occupied a rooftop at the entrance of the village. The shooting caused panic as the crowd tried to avoid the attack and reach the village. One man was hit in the head by tear-gas cannister and was taken to hospital in Ramallah.

IMG_7056.jpg

The funeral gathered thousands of people from Ni’lin and neighbouring villages. The body was carried to the family house on to the mosque and then to the graveyard where it was buried. Ni’lin has now lost two boys in less than a week due to Israeli military violence.

IMG_7024.jpg

proud of islam

ISLAM FOREVER
AllaH is Everywhere

:salam2: bro that is sooo sad i feel for the Muslim brothers inshaallah one day they will win! i can't wait for that day. and remember every Muslim is praying for them. they are not alone, Allah is with them.:tti_sister:

Mumin01

i used to get really upset and mad that these things happened but now i honestly dont, cause i understand that they are in a realm ( Fidous Al Jannah) far greater than anything we can ever even come close to achieving in this world, their innocence and cause of death grants them salvation without question and mercy and love from Allah Al Wudud. these are the true martyrs

May Allah, Al Rahman, give them and their families and all Muslims Jannah

Ameen

nori suja'i

whatever happened is with Allah's will
(qada' & qadr) but one thing in my mind
that is, are they purposely targeting Palestinian
children?

Islam!!yay

you know whats even sadder is that islamic nations are doing nothing to very little to help their palestinian neighbor . Especially egypt and saudia arabia . I hate those countries as much as I hate Israel . Although my finger is pointing at the governments not people , the same for Israel .

Wiseguy74

:salam2: bro that is sooo sad i feel for the Muslim brothers inshaallah one day they will win! i can't wait for that day. and remember every Muslim is praying for them. they are not alone, Allah is with them.:tti_sister:

Assalam O Alaikum,

Insha Allah, we will won one day. Read the end part of Riyadh Us Saleheen.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah(PBUH) said, "The Last Hour will not come until the Muslims fight against the Jews, until a Jew will hide himself behind a stone or a tree, and the stone or the tree will say: `O Muslim, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him,' but Al-Gharqad tree will not say so, for it is the tree of the Jews.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: Gharqad is a thorny plant which is well-known in the area of Palestine. Allah can bestow the power of speech to whatever thing He likes. When Allah wills, He will give mastery to the Muslims. He will help them even by means of plants and stones which will assist the Muslims against the Jews by informing them about the whereabouts of the Jews.

The Jews have predominance over the Muslims in spite of the fact that they are a minority. But according to this true narration, the situation will definitely change before the Day of Resurrection, and the Muslims will dominate the Jews. Allah is the Master and Rubb of everything.

Lesson to be learn here is that what role are we playing.

Another Hadith says, “The Muslim Ummah is like one body. If the eye is in pain then the whole body is in pain and if the head is in pain then the whole body is in pain”

Our brothers and sisters around the world are suffering and crying out for help but are we feeling the pain? We all know the answer.

Allah(swt) says in Quran,He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed (67:2)

This life is a test and paper is already out but still we are heading towards the failure.

May Allah(swt) guide this ummah of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and save us all from the smoke of Hell fire. Ameen

island muslim

Ya Rabb, Please strengthen her parents patience and reward him with the highest station in paradise ameen ya rabb al alameen