video on new sisters wanting hijab (beautiful)

Maria Norway

From my sisters lips

I have read her book!!! Naima Roberts, From my sisters lips... it had a huge influen ce in my decision to take shahada!! I would recommend every woman to read this book!!!

by, the way...alhamdulilah!!

Wasalam

truth4real

SALAM I WAS READING THE BOOK MYSELF AND I COULD NT PUT IT DOWN AND IM A MAN I DID NT GET TO FINISH IT BECAUSE A WOMAN SAW ME READING IT AND ASKED WHAT IT WAS ABOUT SO I GAVE IT TO HER INSHALLAH SEE WILLL TAK SAHADA TO SALAM

GO TO REGENTS PARK IF YOUR IM LONDON THEY HAVE IT

THE CLIP RAISES MY IMAN EVERY TIME I WATCH IT IVE WATCHED THEM ABOUT TEN TIMES EACH LOL

italianmuslimah

MarshAllah...these clips are very good and inspiring...Naima's book is really well written and easy to read...i loved it and found it helped me so much to understand certain things much better...all sisters should read it...in fact so should non muslims..i think i'll give to my mum to read!
i would love to meet this sister...hope she writes some more books inshAllah..

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2:

Yes, the book is very good, i always recommend it.
It is quite thick, but easy to read, and really interressting.

:wasalam:

truth4real

im going to make this a post to help people get on there deen buy posted more iman raising videos

[yt]gCeY0F09hHI[/yt]

italianmuslimah

oh ok..i guessed she was from london...i should be coming back to london next month so might take a trip down to brixton then inshAllah...
thanks for posting these videos...good iman boosters like u said..

umm ayub

www.sisters-magazine.com

MashaAllah, Naima Roberts has recently set up a website with some other sisters called:

www.sisters-magazine.com

They have loads of special offers, and fabulous tips for sisters the world over, be sure to check it out inshaAllah!

ps- SubhanAllah, I just had a flick through(its an online magazine) it is absolutely amazing! MashaAllah!

:salam2: