VIDEO WAFA SULTAN EX MUSLIM EXPOSED(MUST SEE)

ShyHijabi

I just watched this with a big, silly grin on my face. The first time I saw this interview it was only her point of view and I was yelling, "What about Islam saving Europe form the Dark Ages???"

I was so frustrated that she was allowed to babble on and no one oppose her very flawed intellect. It relieves me that she was refuted so eloquently and the blank, embarassed expression on her face was priceless.

~Sarah

IbnAlAawam

:salam2:

Good video.
One thing I never understood is what is the fuss all about? What is so remarkable about Wafa Sultan's video? I really don't find it special or different from any other videos where someone make a fool of himself.:confused: :confused: :confused:
I guess it is pleases islamophobes because they recognise their own discourse but still...

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Wafa sultan's video is a hype made coz she was so called EX-MUSLIM.....so they say that listen to this lady she has sufered a lot being a muslim.....actually whatever she says is bullsh** just to gain some importance in west but actually she is trading Akhira for Dunya...thats it.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:

I wounder how she claims to be psychiatrist then:
1-Speak authoritatively about Islam (not her field of specialty).
2-Claims to be trying to guide the "misguided" Muslim youth. So Muslim youth are a bunch of psychos who need treatment.
I guess she violated the basic principles of psychiatry and psychology in general. Is there any principle in psychatry that tells you "To help somebody overcome his psychological problems accuse him of backwardness." Does she disparage and rebuke her patients when they go to her clinic? I guess she's the one who needs treatment.

There are many aethiests who are moderate and neutral, something which we respect in them, like the deceased Edward Said. He never said "It is a clash between civilization and backwardness." He actually has a well known anti-thesis of the clash of civilization! And gues what: cultural theory (not psychiatry or sports) is his field of specialty.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

For those who are interested I posted a thread entitled: Enjoy. This is a wonderful video about Dr. Sultan.

ctfatimah

ALHAMDULILLAH The TRUTH finally spoken

:salam2: Alhamdulillah and congratulation to the brother for giving the powerful debate and the truthful information, he is a braveman indeed and a man with a great knowledge .Hope a lot of real muslim scholars will turn out to be like him, insyaallah. May ALLAH bless him and his family and the person who put up this clip, and his family as well, this clip should be watched by all the leaders of muslim countries who use islam as a religion only, but use the secular and western systems to govern the so called muslim countries, what a very sad and pathetic leaders they are,:astag:

justoneofmillion

the missing parts of the video :)

part 1
[yt]QRLWFKB30yk[/yt]

part 2
[yt]L1tReI69hkk[/yt]

part 4
[yt]r3CVMK5SSGY[/yt]
assalam jazakallah, oh my god the whole thing was acctually better than the first vid i was laughing so bad at his last word so true though may Allah swt protect this brother

justoneofmillion

assalam i just watched the last portion of the vid again i have tears in my eyes
as i remember him saying which civilization ya rajul awlad a shoudoud wa liouat aktharu hakimina al gharba awlad az zina...........in arabic it is really funny even the host was holding himself back..

truth4real

SISTER I DONT THINK ITS FROM THE DEEN TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE RULERS AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THE RUILERS ARE JUST LIKE ARE BROTHERS SISTERS AND UNCLES AND AUNTIES NOT FOLLOWING THE DEEN I BET SISTER IF YOU CHOOSE ANY MUSLIM RULER WANT AND REMOVE HIM AND PUT MEMBERS OF YOUR OWN FAMLIY IN THERE POSTION THEY WOULD BE THE SAME OR MAYBE EVEN WORST IMAGINE TOMORROW YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF MASSIVE WEALTH AND THE POLICE FORCE AND THE ARMY CAN YOU DEFENTLEY SWEAR BY ALLAH THAT YOU WOULD NT CHANGE INSHALLAH IF I WAS GIVERN CONTROL OF A COUNTRY AND I HAD LIKE 10 MILLON POUNDS AT MY DISPOSAL I WOULD LIKE TO THINK I WOULD BY MORE THAN ONE HOUSE AND BEAUTIFUL CARS BUT IF I WAS PUT IN THAT POSITION WHICH I HOPE IM NOT IT WOULD BE A HARD HARD TEST

justoneofmillion

assalam,i just wanna make sure are you talking to me brother?jazakallah if so then please call me brother, and am not talking abt muslim ruler but i was refering to what he said abt kuffar rulers thought it was funny just in case you missunderstood my comment,jasakallahu khair:)