Videos with English subtitles?

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
Assalamu Alaikum, Brothers and Sisters. :SMILY259:

I'm an hearing impaired recently revert and would like to watch Islamic videos with English subtitles and increase my knowledge for the sake of Allah. So, does anyone know good Islamic lectures videos consisting English subtitles?

Jazakallah Khair. [:

palestine

Servant of Allah
found some : this is one video of ayat al kursi, it is read to ward of shaytan. and it is a protection against shaytan (satan), so you should read it when going to bed and other times as well if u wish.
[yt]2PD3u0wu6M4[/yt]

[yt]4kS7_z1b5Mg[/yt]

[yt]K8H5YZ7h8Fg&feature=related[/yt] = actions are judged by intentions

palestine

Servant of Allah
[yt]oUURSneoXOM&feature=related[/yt]
[yt]DrwpK1BohDo&feature=related[/yt]
[yt]dgvegspz-KA&feature=related[/yt]

palestine

Servant of Allah
dear muslim starting from the video actions are judged by intentions till the other videos after it, it is the forty hadiths, in arabic with english subtitles. whoever memorizes these forty hadiths is guaranteed paradise along with all the other things that are commanded of him or her to do. enjoy inshallah and i hope i helped. salam

palestine

Servant of Allah
Smoking!
[yt]Aj_id3KyYfU&feature=related[/yt]

salat
[yt]goXV_zPo9ao&feature=related[/yt]

parents in islam
[yt]t9C2omOi9G0&feature=related[/yt]

palestine

Servant of Allah
[yt]SGUNQMgG0xc&feature=related[/yt] = consider that allah is not unaware of you!

companions of the prophet s.a.w
[yt]oECOu2qWz9E&feature=related[/yt]

palestine

Servant of Allah
Masha'Allah, Masha'Allah! Jazakallah Khair, Sister! May Allah grant you Jannah!

wa iyaki ya ukhti. don't worry i'm gonna post more until i run out. so that you'll have lots to watch. inshallah. i picked all of those because they are all very important.

palestine

Servant of Allah
[yt]J6Mm0p2bI9Y&feature=related[/yt] = al zalzalah (the earth quake) a surah in the quran. it's recitation and meaning

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum. dear sister, jazakallahu khayran. all of these videos i had never before seen until i had saw your thread and tried to find subtitles. and now i can watch them too thanks to you. asalamu alaykum wrwb. jazakallah once again.

palestine

Servant of Allah
i'm sorry sister. i can't seem to find anymore videos. but as soon as i do i will post them inshallah. a request to the mods, would you please make this thread a sticky, so that others can also watch it inshallah. asalamu alaykum.

Searching_soul

:salam2:

This is the only forum i've seen where all the bros and sis, are trying to beat each other in doing good deeds and helping one another... :ma:... I always find peace wen i enter this website and read all these threads....
It brings tears to my eyes to think abt the generation of the prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him) and his companions wen each and every muslim was trying their best to do good deeds and help out one another in doing deeds..... i can't imagine the peace they mite have felt jst being in islam at that moment...... No wonder the muslims were even tortured to death, but wudn't give up their faith in Islam because they really tasted this sweetness of islam...
May Allah reward u all bros and sis...... :tti_sister: I hope one day, this website becomes the most visited website in the world..... by muslims and non-muslims alike Ameen....

:wasalam:

islamservant

Egyptian sister
asalamu alaykum. dear sister, jazakallahu khayran. all of these videos i had never before seen until i had saw your thread and tried to find subtitles. and now i can watch them too thanks to you. asalamu alaykum wrwb. jazakallah once again.

dear sister
i do not know what to say:)

mashaallah

may allah accept alla ur good deeds and reward u with the best reward and alla of us:tti_sister:

ameen