• Abu Bakr Ash-Shatri

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Maahir Al-Mu'ayqly

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Muhammad Al Luhaydan

Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters

Nichole

Aww....where is Sheikh Muhammd Jibrel? :( He's my favorite. Then my next is Shuraym and then Abdul Baasit.

Nichole

twas19

salamalaikum,

Khaalid Al Kahtanee has also a spirtual voice...my favourite is sheikh saud al shuraym,Misharay rashid El Efasay ,fahad al kanderi....abdur rahman as sudais.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
ok here are my fav
SALAH AL BUDAIR , SAUD AS SHURAIM < ABDUL REHMAN AS SUDAIS < MISHARY RASHID ,
all ranked one ,,,,,,

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaikom

excuse me people, mohammed al luhaiden is the best recitor. no one can beat him, mashaALLAH. so NO ONE say other recitors are better!!! kk??? and how come there are like 5 people that voted for him!!??? everyone should choose him, seriously. lol just joking, but still. HE HAS THE BEST RECITATION OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu alaikom

excuse me people, mohammed al luhaiden is the best recitor. no one can beat him, mashaALLAH. so NO ONE say other recitors are better!!! kk??? and how come there are like 5 people that voted for him!!??? everyone should choose him, seriously. lol just joking, but still. HE HAS THE BEST RECITATION OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasalam
LoL Muminah Baji your so funy . :D

Mashallah he really IS a great recitor, in my opinion (and others, including you :)) he's like the BEST recitor ever! His Quran recitations (Especially the Recitation of Surah Ali Imran, the Ayat of the Shuhadah (of the Battle of Uhud) Ayat 166-175) are like SO beautiful, I felt like I could see Jannah in my eyes! I remember his recitation of Surah Ali Imran Ayat 166-175. It would make me tremble, but also my heart felt like it was rising to Jannah when he was on the Ayat "Do not think that those who have been killed in the way of Allah as being dead. Nay, for verily, they are with their Lord:)SMILY252:)," and after that when it felt like as if his voice would cry. That recitation would always put my heart in extreme Love and Tranquility, and every time I listen to those Ayat, I feel like I can see those Mujahid brothers fighting in Chechen and Afganistan, and I remember seeing the brothers and sisters of Jamia Hafsa and Lal Masjid getting massacred by the Munafiqs of Secularism (gosh I HATE Secularism, and by that I'm mainly talking about what I see in "Bangladesh" (ONE day it'll split into becoming the Islamic Emirate of Bangladesh, LoL), and no, I wasn't referring to Pakistan either, but yeah, I don't like secularism there too. :p).

Gosh but I've been feeling so down in my Eman lately. :( I still put face in my hands and cry, I cry to Allah because I can't do what I'm supposed to (I keep on losing my concentration, and also I can't feel close to Allah Ta Alla anymore :(), I cry to Allah Ta Alla because I can't make myself any better, and I cry to my Rabbi because I just can't stop being Disobediant to him (I can't wake up for Fajr, no matter how hard I try. I can't wake up for Qiyamul Layl and do Tahajudd. I can't have the High amount of Eman and Taqwa with me anymore. I can't see my Most Loved one in my Heart when I'm doing Namaaz. I can't recite Quran during Namaz with extreme amount of Eman and Sincerity, no matter how hard I try).
And I cry to My Most Loved One because I just feel upset that I can't do any better. No matter how hard I try, I can't do anything worth pleasing my Rabbi, the one who I'd die for, just for him to Love Me, Just for Him to be pleased and Happy with me. *sighs and looks down in despair, eyes swelling with tears* :(

I feel so upset....................

A Sorrowful Story *cries silently with tears*...........

malickabrother

save Palestine!
:salam2: I just can't stop voting because there're a lot of good qaris :mashallah: I like Salah Al Khater's voice too and this Sheikh from Egypt I don't think most of you know him his name is Sheikh ramzi
:wasalam:

Kakorot

:salam2: although mine is not there, my favourite Qur'aan recitor is Salih Aal Talib - Masha'Allaah, Allaah blessed him with a beautiful voice, may Allaah grant him a high rank in Jannah, ameen.

samnaaz

asalam

:bismillah1::ma:
my favourite one is mishary I always listen to hom on my way to work.
Masha Allah he voice is blessed,made you like keep on listening on and on.

khangul

your sister
:salam2:
WELL IN THE LIST ABOVE I LIKE MISHARI RASHID EL-AFASI.PERSONALLY I LIKE AHMAD ALI AJMI:ma:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i vote .' abdul-rahman-us-sudais'....
mashallah, i like mishaari raashid el- afasi also..
but i cant vote 2 of them..
so , .i had to vote .'abdul-rahman-us-saudis.'