want tips how to memorize quran? :)

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum,

i took some time fi sebillilah to calculate how much we need to memorize to memorize a whole quran in a year, or how much if we decide to memorize, we could memorize a year. Choose a day, and ul memorize that much. Hope it will benefit you all as it did me. Barakallahu feekum.

there is an attachment below i coulnd paste it here looked retarded. If you dont have winzip you can go to downloads.com and download it. Just type winzip and search.

Attachments

• Pages to memorize.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 67

twas19

Salamu alaykum,

i took some time fi sebillilah to calculate how much we need to memorize to memorize a whole quran in a year, or how much if we decide to memorize, we could memorize a year. Choose a day, and ul memorize that much. Hope it will benefit you all as it did me. Barakallahu feekum.

there is an attachment below i coulnd paste it here looked retarded. If you dont have winzip you can go to downloads.com and download it. Just type winzip and search.

:salam2:

Thankyou very much for this Brother but i wanted to ask that is it possible to memorize quran within few months ..?.because i heard some brothers really did.

:wasalam:

muharram23

Staff member
:salam2:

Thankyou very much for this Brother but i wanted to ask that is it possible to memorize quran within few months ..?.because i heard some brothers really did.

:wasalam:

There is smart people out there brother. One of my bosnian friends who is an imam, he said that one of his friends during the time they were in maddrassa, memorized the entire quran in like 3 or 4 months. Imam shafii r.a had such a memory that if he would just read a page of whatever, he would memorize it. In fact, he had to cover the other page so he wouldnt accidently look at it and memorize that one before the first. Zadannallahu ilma. May Allah increase our knowledge. Ameen

Assalamu alaykum

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Imam shafii r.a had such a memory that if he would just read a page of whatever, he would memorize it. In fact, he had to cover the other page so he wouldnt accidently look at it and memorize that one before the first. Zadannallahu ilma. May Allah increase our knowledge. Ameen

Assalamu alaykum

MashAllah .
JazakAllah khair akhi
Dont say it look retarded ...:SMILY335: