want to find my way to islam

Elie

Im born in beirut lebanon,moved to sweden when i was 9 years old i lost my mother and sister just in front of me in raket atack,after that my fhather took me to sweden,sorry my english its not so good but i try my best,my childhood was a dificullt time for me whit out a mother and sister,its a long long story so im goint to jump untill last year i lost my grand mother and my grand father in 3 month they die and i took it very hard sins that hapend i didnt go to church any more it didnt feel that there was the real true,because of many things, i never find the real things in the bible,for me is even if i am born cristian i feel that i have only 1 god not 3 its only an exemple it is many things more.so i begine to reed the holy quran ,and i whatch many things on youtube about people ho talks about islam and i feel it from my heart that islam is the only releagin whis the right words when i open it and read i feel that my mind and my body are like a shining star.so now after this,i want to now how i can do to convert to islam.thank you can someone give me advise.shookran.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
All praises to Allah alone.

Sad to know about your story and I'm sorry for whatever happen to you. May Allah makes things easy for you and show you the straight path. Ameen. You are in the right website and with right ppl. There are many knowledgable brothers and sisters here, just ask us what you want to know and let us know how can we help you to assist your way into Islam. If you do come to M'sia, let me know.

muaz bin jabbal

Im born in beirut lebanon,moved to sweden when i was 9 years old i lost my mother and sister just in front of me in raket atack,after that my fhather took me to sweden,sorry my english its not so good but i try my best,my childhood was a dificullt time for me whit out a mother and sister,its a long long story so im goint to jump untill last year i lost my grand mother and my grand father in 3 month they die and i took it very hard sins that hapend i didnt go to church any more it didnt feel that there was the real true,because of many things, i never find the real things in the bible,for me is even if i am born cristian i feel that i have only 1 god not 3 its only an exemple it is many things more.so i begine to reed the holy quran ,and i whatch many things on youtube about people ho talks about islam and i feel it from my heart that islam is the only releagin whis the right words when i open it and read i feel that my mind and my body are like a shining star.so now after this,i want to now how i can do to convert to islam.thank you can someone give me advise.shookran.

peace be upon you

very easy my sister,take a bath and then say i bear witness there is no god bt Allah and that muhhamed is his last messenger. :)

awan

:salam2:
Brother where r u in Sweden, if u r in Stockholm then u can find the main masjid near Medborgarplatsen. I'll suggest go to the masjid and ask the imam any question if u have in ur mind, INSHALLAH he'll answer all u r queries. If u need any hellp in any regard feel free to ask me.
:salam2:

Rashadi

hello elie, i am happy that u feel this way because i felt the same too. i used to be a christian too and my parents are from iraq. i accepted islam few years ago after realising its the truth. mashaAllah, u found this site and i am glad u did. welcome and may u enjoy it inshaAllah.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
I'm sorry to hear all of these things
First of all , welcome home .. I hope u have a nice time here and learn more about Islam .

Your words remind me a saying of the prophet Muhammah - peace bu upon Him - , he said : "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist."

To become Muslim is easy , beleive in that there is only one God called Allah and Muhammad is his messanger ( The testifying ) Ash-Shahadah .
we believe in all the propohets as well ( Adam , Nuh , Job , Jakub , Ibraham , Jesus .. ect )

we believe they have one message to worship one God , but their folks changed it , Except Islam Allah says in the Qur'an he will protect his book ( Qur'an ) from changes .

Try to find and learn everything about Islam , and we are all here arround you ..

consider us as ur brothers and ur sisters :)

Fatima ..

Elie

thank you for your answer,inshaallah i will do that,and i want to thank everybody here for your kindness.

Elie

thank you.when i read your answer i get tears,in my life until this dessigen i will make, i had many many thinking in my mind , compering why is this and why is that in the and i was only talking to god one god alone in my hart,i was the only one not going to church i didnt fell from my hart that its real,i use to say to my father,why thees prists dont sell the gold cors and give them to the poore people,i started to read about islam and more and more i serch i feelt this is the way i want to serv god.when i started to read an swedish translate holy quran i got answer after answer for my qwestions,sory my english. when i go from my apartment, i want to go back reeding.and im very hapy to have find this page.shookran.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
thank you.when i read your answer i get tears,in my life until this dessigen i will make, i had many many thinking in my mind , compering why is this and why is that in the and i was only talking to god one god alone in my hart,i was the only one not going to church i didnt fell from my hart that its real,i use to say to my father,why thees prists dont sell the gold cors and give them to the poore people,i started to read about islam and more and more i serch i feelt this is the way i want to serv god.when i started to read an swedish translate holy quran i got answer after answer for my qwestions,sory my english. when i go from my apartment, i want to go back reeding.and im very hapy to have find this page.shookran.

Afwaaan .. u know Arabic ? :)
Read and ask us okey ..

I've a good feeling that you'll be one of us soon .. :)