Watch This..... (PETA Animal Maltreatment)

alhamdulillah

:bismillah:

:wasalam: dear brothers and sisters...

Allah ho Akbar.....even cruelty has its limits....not that one should be cruel in the first place....Subhan'Allah....

MY REQUEST to the administrators would be to remove this video as its sooOOoo disturbing - im also amongst you brothers and sisters who couldnt bear to watch any further....A'odhubillah...

i leave you all in the view of Ar-Raheem

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
alhamdulillah said:
:bismillah:

:wasalam: dear brothers and sisters...

Allah ho Akbar.....even cruelty has its limits....not that one should be cruel in the first place....Subhan'Allah....

MY REQUEST to the administrators would be to remove this video as its sooOOoo distrubing - im also amongst you brothers and sisters who couldnt bear to watch any further....A'odhubillah...

i leave you all in the view of Ar-Raheem

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

asalamu alaykum,

I guess Peta show the video because it is disturbing, t serves as a reminder so people understand where their fur comes from.

Also there is video from Peta of Chickens being hurt.. when chickens are kept in Battery farms, they stop being able to walk, their legs get sore, and they have infections, so they burn their legs........ this is same meat that is sold in supermarkets all over the West.

Nobody is being forced to watch these things.... I can not watch it myself. But, it is a message that people need to see and understand to stop it .

wasalam.

alhamdulillah

Mabsoot said:
assalamu alaykum,

no way, i could only see 5 seconds ,, thats sad. People who are Cruel like that to animals will be punished same in hell.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have to be kind to animals as the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said that a woman will enter Hellfire because of her mistreatment of a cat.[/FONT]

Bismillah,

:salam2: on the other hand, there was a woman who was a prostitude and gave a thirsty dog some water in her shoe and so Allah was pleased with her :subhanallah:

may Allah bless us with Taqwa Ameen Ya Rabb!

Ma'Salama...

alhamdulillah

Mabsoot said:
asalamu alaykum,

I guess Peta show the video because it is disturbing, t serves as a reminder so people understand where their fur comes from.

Also there is video from Peta of Chickens being hurt.. when chickens are kept in Battery farms, they stop being able to walk, their legs get sore, and they have infections, so they burn their legs........ this is same meat that is sold in supermarkets all over the West.

Nobody is being forced to watch these things.... I can not watch it myself. But, it is a message that people need to see and understand to stop it .

wasalam.

Bismillah,

Wa'Alaikum'Assalam wa'Rahmatullah noble Br Mabsoot, i do see the point but :subhanallah:

I leave you in the View of Ar-Raheem.

Ma'Salama

p.s-how b-yoo-ti-ful Islam really is that it even gives rights to animals. Yes Allah has made them as part of our provision also - we eat chicken, lamb, beef etc-but even then they are slaughtered in the Name of Allah in a pain free way....:subhanallah:
we really are blessed....Masha'Allah, Alhamdulillah ala kuli haal.....

Roemaysa

Adil said:
:salam2:
The avatar that you put is nice Roemaysa. I know this Grotto, it's Heracles' Grotto, it's in Tangier in Morocco and if you see the pic it's like the map of Africa but in the wrong way round:).
:wasalam:

Assalamoe Allikoem Adil,

thanks.... you are right it is a cave in tanger.. I always go theire is is really nice to see ....many tourists visit these place.

Your right it is like the map of Arfika hahaha:)

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

People treat other People like this too, just think of the Iraq war .. .its all about money,

So many people benefit from Iraq. The various rulers and officials who have business dealings with one another. :( Sell the weapons that are used to kill people, send the reconstructors to build the country again, i.e. halliburton, then extract the oil.

- Just like the way they treat the animals .. they treat humans a lot worse. In this world, millions die every year. . . not from terrorism, not from dictators, not from chemical weapons, not from nuclear.. but from Starvation... no food. :confused:

Roemaysa

Mabsoot said:
assalamu alaykum

People treat other People like this too, just think of the Iraq war .. .its all about money,

So many people benefit from Iraq. The various rulers and officials who have business dealings with one another. :( Sell the weapons that are used to kill people, send the reconstructors to build the country again, i.e. halliburton, then extract the oil.

- Just like the way they treat the animals .. they treat humans a lot worse. In this world, millions die every year. . . not from terrorism, not from dictators, not from chemical weapons, not from nuclear.. but from Starvation... no food. :confused:

Assalamoe Allikoem,

I agree with you... I am worry about or future and what is waiting for us......

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa

Roemaysa said:
Assalamoe Allikoem,

I agree with you... I am worry about or future and what is waiting for us......

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa

I think your feeling are the same of all muslims. Unfortunatly, perhaps what you said is true!!
It will be more tests Bala' for muslims in the futur but Allah incha'Allah will help us. amin

Allah says in Surah The Kingdom (al-Mulk) N° 67 verses n°1,2,3

" In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
Blessed be He in Whose hands is Kingdom (Dominion); and He has power over all things,
He Who created Death and Life, that He may try you, which of you is best in deeds; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving;
He Who created the seven heavens one above another:
you see no incongruity in the Creation of the Most Gracious God; then look again, can you see any disorder (So turn the vision again: seest thou any flaw?)
"

Roemaysa

Adil said:
I think your feeling are the same of all muslims. Unfortunatly, perhaps what you said is true!!
It will be more tests Bala' for muslims in the futur but Allah incha'Allah will help us. amin

Allah says in Surah The Kingdom (al-Mulk) N° 67 verses n°1,2,3

" In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
Blessed be He in Whose hands is Kingdom (Dominion); and He has power over all things,
He Who created Death and Life, that He may try you, which of you is best in deeds; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving;
He Who created the seven heavens one above another:
you see no incongruity in the Creation of the Most Gracious God; then look again, can you see any disorder (So turn the vision again: seest thou any flaw?)
"

Salamoe Allikoem,

Thank ....may Allah make us strong and inchallah we will have a good future....amien ya rab

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa

Roemaysa

smarzz30 said:
i cant watch that video its too pathetic .........:astag:

Assalamoe Allikoem Smarzz,

I understand what you mean and you have to knwo that you are not they only one who can't whats the video... but we have to say and to know what is happening in the world....

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
I cant see it!!!

:salam2: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:
:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:

I can t Finish it !!!

yeah allah Give hidayat to people who did this ...

Mamat

Astarghfirullah

Masha Allah.. i pray 4 forgiveness and my Allah forgive me.. And may Allah send his fury towards this babarian. Now i know why their country is full of fatal disease such as SARS and Bird Flu. For all of yur info all dis fatal disease originated from their country.. Allah know best.