queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:
greeting.

How are you?
My brothers and sisters
¬May Allah swt blessed you and your family
with the best of health and happy always¬Amin!

Vitamin Love for a strong & healthy heart.
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
¬Keep them pumping!

AS much as physiological factors contribute to the cardiovascular disease, psychological factors are also responsible for causing heart diseases. It is surprising to note how some cases of cardiovascular patients have a good diet and aren’t obese but still suffer from this deadly disease.
While dietary and lifestyle issues do contribute to this disease, it is equally important to have a sound psychological mind. In our current society, we are over-burdened with responsibilities and stressors that eventually affect our health. Too much stress, depression and emotional problems are the triggers of cardiovascular diseases. Therefore, these triggers and cardiovascular diseases are interrelated.

It is essentially vital for us to keep ourselves mentally healthy in order to have a healthy heart. So, how do we keep ourselves mentally healthy?
Treat your mind, pamper it and of course, build the peace in you!

Fresh air, good diet and exercise are your way to having a healthy heart. Fresh air cleanses your body system from toxins, a good diet in nuts and greens help your heart get those “anti-aging” vitamins that it needs and exercise, of course, lifts your mental spirit where you are ready to go for the biggest challenge people find today - Smile!

Did you know that we are totally deficient in “love” vitamin these days?
“Staying Healthy With Nutrition” Is how important "Vitamin L" is for us.
Our hearts dwell in love and when it is lacking that vitamin, it ought to cease its continuous function.
So,
when was the last time you actually sat with your child and assisted him or her during his or her homework?

When was the last time you said, “I love you” to your wife for the numerous sacrifices she made for you?

When was the last time you prepared a special night for your husband to make him feel special and shower him with your love?

Our relationship status with everyone shows how healthy our heart can be. Yes,
being grateful and thankful to Allah swt Almighty
and Allah swt numerous blessings is your way to having a healthy heart. Many of us have failed to realize some of the simplest blessings we have been bestowed with...

So, smiling does the trick?
Insya'allah!Absolutely!
If a child’s smile can make your day, definitely yes! Smiling and being happy is just one of the alternative ways to keep your heart healthy and happy.
Yes, it goes without saying that you need to leave smoking,
go for a 30-minute workout,
watch your weight and your diet- yes, these are all in a package.
Your heart healthy foods are foods
rich in Omega-3 fatty acids such as nuts, fish and olive oil.
If it's stress that’s bothering the blood pressure mercury scale, it’s time for a change because when the positive effects of stress turn negative, that shows it’s time for a change.
If it’s depression that’s tampering with your blood pressure,
Zikirullah is the best exercise.
Zikirullah everyday for 15 minutes without interruption can circulate bad mood refilling you with the good ones.
It unties all the chains of stress and you would eventually realize that you begin having a mental balance as well.
Insya'allah!

So, you have a reason to smile
- SMILE for a healthy heart, with all your heart!

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for reading.

¬May Allah swt help and guide us¬Amin!

Have A Nice day!
Take care!

¬Wassalam :)

Isra

aka Tree2008
Wa alaikome salam

Thank you for posting this interesting article sis! It was a great read!

wa salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Baarak Allah feekh dear sister for finding this article and for sharing with us. Mashallah it is very usefull and intresting to read and learn someting new.

Dear sister, if I can ask you, do you study medicine, as you are well known about medicine and human health Mashallah and you have many threads related with human health?

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Wa alaikome salam

Thank you for posting this interesting article sis! It was a great read!

wa salam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alhamdulillah!

You are most welcome!
Thank you
for reading.
~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Baarak Allah feekh dear sister for finding this article and for sharing with us. Mashallah it is very usefull and intresting to read and learn someting new.

Dear sister, if I can ask you, do you study medicine, as you are well known about medicine and human health Mashallah and you have many threads related with human health?

May Allah bless you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alhamdulillah!

I am interested
to bring benefit to our ummah!
Altogether we help each other.

Thank you for reading.
~May Allah swt keeps us all well~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alhamdulillah!

I am interested
to bring benefit to our ummah!
Altogether we help each other.

Thank you for reading.
~May Allah swt keeps us all well~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam .

Mashallah my dear sister for your honest niyah in helping our Muslim Ummah. :hijabi:

It is one of the most beautiful and valuable deeds for the sake of Allah.

May Allah make you succesfull in your way dear sister and all of us. Ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Mashallah my dear sister for your honest niyah in helping our Muslim Ummah. :hijabi:

It is one of the most beautiful and valuable deeds for the sake of Allah.

May Allah make you succesfull in your way dear sister and all of us. Ameen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam.