We are at war

Status
Not open for further replies.

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama

In the Name of Allah the Most Beneficient the Most Merciful
All Praises are due to Allah Lord of the Worlds.

(Before i begin it is important to mention this disclaimer that as Muslims we will not sit back and ignore or justify the injustice that is happening around the world. Muslims enjoin in the good and forbid the evil. This must not be mistaken by readers for incitement, glorifying, or condoning terrorism of any sort or against any individual or goverment. This is an explaination in the light of the Quran and Sunnah, from the shariyah and a discussion stand point.

Thus The following is strictly for debate and discussion purposes ONLY and must not be distorted or taken out of context. Jazak Allah khair)

I think both "IMAM" and "Amir of Spain" needs to study islam a little bit more, before they should give them selves the title 'Imam'.

And the one who does not quote Quran and Sunnah, always quotes his/her own whims/desires and his own rational thought.

Thier words decieve them and expose thier lack of knowledge. Have they even quoted one ayah or one hadith to show that Isreal or thier closest allie America is not at war with Islam and Muslims? Or back up thier statements? :SMILY286:

Allah the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth said "Those who believe Fight in the Cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight for the sake of Thaghooth (Evil). So fight the awliyah (friends, protectors, helpers) of satan, indeed the plot of satan is weak" (Surah Nisa 4:76)

The war between Iblis (satan) and Adam (as) began when Iblis promised Allah to wait on the Straight path and attack the children of Adam from in front of them and behind them, above them and below them.
(Read Surah Araf 7: 10-28)

And then Allah (swt) said "Get down all of you (from Paradise) one of you an enemy on to the other" (Surah 7:24)

This fight will contiue till the Day of Judgement.

The messenger of Allah said, while he (pbuh) and the companions were digging the ditch "The Persians are but on strike or two (then they will be defeated) but the Romans (non arabs) will remain your enemies until the Hour is established" (Bukhari)

(Definiton of Ar- Rum (The Romans) is the non arabs like the Europeans, West. Refer to Lisan al-Arabi)

The messenger said "A group of my Ummah will continue to fight for the Truth (Islam) until the Day of Judgement" (Bukhari)

So who will the believers be fighting? Except the disbelievers and the supports of disbelief!!

Who is fighting the Muslims today except the Americans, British and Isreal?

Satan is the helper of the Americans and the other disbelivers. And the aim of the evil disbelievrs is to take you away from Islam.

"The desbelievrs will never stop figting you until you become disbelievrs like them" (Quran)

(eg. Forcefully impliment Democracy on Muslims who want to live under the Shariyah- like in Somalia)

We are living in the UK or US in peace and harmony and yes we are not in 'a war' as such, but the least we can do is not ignore the fact that our Muslim brother's and sisters in Palastine, Iraq, Afghanistan who are being oppressed by the occupying, invading forces (who commit unspreakable attrocities against Muslims.)

"And what is wrong with you that you do not fight in the Cause of Allah (swt) and for those who are weak, ill treated and oppressed amongst men, women and children- whose cry is "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors: raise for us from You one who will protect us, and raise for us from You one who will Help" (Surah An-Nisa 4:75)

Everyone has a right to defend them selves!! If they want to defend them selves, they have a right to!

The messenger of Allah said "The muslim Ummah is one Ummah, with the exclusion of all others, our land is one, our peace is one, our war is one"

As for the question of weakness and corrupt muslim countries or our own selves that need to be addressed- well this is true but that does not negate the fact that Muslims are suffering in Palastine and else where. Nor does it have any affect upon the right of these Mulsims to defend them selves against the oppressors.

The messenger of Allah said "When Muslims begin chasing the tails of cows (become occupied with agriculture) and begin compeating in building high buildings- then Allah (swt) will cover them with a humiliation that will never be lifted until they retun back to thier Deen" (abu Dawud. Declared authentic by Shiekh Nasir Uddin Albani (may Allah have mercy on him). The scholars of hadith have said "return back to their deen" means to return back to fighting in the Cause of Allah.)

So i suggest Muslims should read the Quran and the hadith and refer to scholars rather than taking the non muslims or their own rational understanding as thier source of evidence in Islam.

I ask Allah to forgive me my mistakes anything good is from Allah and everything wrong or incorrect is from my self. All prasies are for Allah and peace and blessing be upon his messenger.

As salamu Alaykum

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2: Its pathetic when bros and sistas use this term 'we are at war' it just shows how ignorant the community has become. Firstly you and what army? Who are you, are you a general? are you a khalif? are you in charge of a islamic or muslim empire? Errm NOPE so your not even a position to make such a serious statement.
There is no islamic state or army out there so for bros and sistas to suddenly wanting to be generals and miltary commandos is a big joke. The majority of the problems of this ummah is caused by muslims themselves from corruption and injustices to materialism and greed, and the solution can only come from within.
Previous great nations were destroyed by invading armies, from external forces, but for the muslims we did it to ourselves, and the external forces didnt need to do much. What makes it even more ironic is that these bros/sistas that bring at such senseless war statements, theyre happy to live and study, work, marry, and live off the countries to whom theyre so willing to fight, its total hypocrisy.
Also these same bros/sistas, when u examine their level of imaan and piety, their quality of salah and quran, its a complete joke, so such people to even consider war is a complete Joke, seriously stop acting as vigilantes, stick with the day time job where there is opportunity to do real dawah.
Let the ulema make the real decisions, otherwise wars statements coming from every single avergae abu or sameria will make us look like a fanatical group of people looking for trouble, and islam is about peace so try show this side more instead of demonstrating the ulgy twisted, warped vision of war with the world that the media people are promoting.
masalamah.

:salam2:
ahhh finally some sense!! thank you brother!! this is some really great advice mashAllah
:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

boycotting, products from certain countries doesn't do anything to make the situation better. yes the horrible cartoons that were displayed last year, shouldn't have happened. however, boycotts of danish goods could affect all danish citizens, including the muslim citizens of denmark.

i am a minority that was born and raised in america and i have been fortunate to travel throughout all of europe. one thing that always struck me was the large muslim populations in these countries. at the same time many of those muslims were bad mouthing these western countries. i don't want to seem rude, but if the west is so bad, why are so many muslims living in these bad western countries? if your boss is a jerk, you quit. if your husband is cheating on you, you leave him. it's that simple.

the truth sadly is that the so called muslim nations are exploiting their people far worse than america has ever had. america gives rights that, basic rights that aren't even given to muslims in their own countries.

IMAM

boycotting, products from certain countries doesn't do anything to make the situation better. yes the horrible cartoons that were displayed last year, shouldn't have happened. however, boycotts of danish goods could affect all danish citizens, including the muslim citizens of denmark.

i am a minority that was born and raised in america and i have been fortunate to travel throughout all of europe. one thing that always struck me was the large muslim populations in these countries. at the same time many of those muslims were bad mouthing these western countries. i don't want to seem rude, but if the west is so bad, why are so many muslims living in these bad western countries? if your boss is a jerk, you quit. if your husband is cheating on you, you leave him. it's that simple.

the truth sadly is that the so called muslim nations are exploiting their people far worse than america has ever had. america gives rights that, basic rights that aren't even given to muslims in their own countries.

thank you.Especially the part about simple and basic rights not granted.

tabaria

Do you know jews still boycott German cars? Americans try to boycott oil. Guess what Americans live in Saudi (very well), and Jews still live in Germany. Saying that we shouldn't boycott companies who deliberatly participate in the oppresion of muslims because it might harm other muslims is a weak excuse. You can go without your starbucks and you can find another brand besides Tommy Hilfiger.

If I have been doing it for over a year why can't any of you? The hard part is done and that was reseraching what companies actually do it. Even my non-muslims friends who are against the occupation boycott these comapnies. Yet apparently it is too much to ask muslims to just not buy their products.

There always seems to be lack of action from muslims. That's why we're so easily pushed around. And no one could care less what we think. The jews are strong because they are willing to do the small and big stuff to get their way. But you ask muslim to not by a Dannish product or a coffee from starbucks and you right away get excuses.

tabaria

Who keeps those oppressors in power? While at the same time claiming to spread democracy.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
We cannot simply solve the worlds problems by going on a big boycotting spree. There are others ways, besides the best thing you could do is start in your own community, volunteer, donate blood, ect. These are just some other things you can do that will actually help the Muslim community.

Yeah, we can volunteer in our own community, donate blood too (already do/done those), but we can also boycott - and even it partially helps to solve one problem, it is still worth it. From what we know, it is actually quite effective. It goes down to being too lazy to boycott, or just not caring about it.
Salam alaikum.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
sallaam alikom

Well sisters and Brothers, its time to close this thread, every one posting thier opinion... its better to go baack and ask a scholar about this subject but just as reminder for me and every one.....

“Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls)” From 13: 11

we need to remeber , memorize these verses and put them in front of our eyes where ever we go...

Wa salaam alikom

thread CLOSED we dont need thread like these which spreading more hate rather than teaching non Muslim ISLAM. the brother posted the thread while he is in Saudi Arabia what about Muslim people in USA Muslim In west , The scholars and shyokh didnt call for it Now we became to sucn knowledge that we decide whats right and whats wrong ? Please we need SPEND TIME to learn first from shyokh and scholars.! ( ofcourse these words are for me first)!

Wa salaam alikom

Status
Not open for further replies.