We are getting lonely..

weakslave

:salam2:

It is incredible to see in this day and age Muslims questioning that which Muslims in previous generations never questioned. Hijaab was never questioned, now I don't need to speak of the mess over it. Interest/Usury. Never questioned before, it's ruling, its permissibility. Men leading the prayers. Capital punishment. Jinn possession/sihr (black magic). Hoor El-3een. Polygamy. The Sunnah/Ahadeeth. And the list extends much further.

A clear sign that things are getting worse. And as more and more stand up and give their silly 2 words, they find those who stand up with them and support them. Then a group stands up to disagree with them, while others watch.

I just want to say: May Allaah protect us all, and protect our faith in Islaam. Because these are trying times. Every day that passes, the truth gets buried under falsehood. Every day that passes, it gets more difficult to seek the truth. And even once you have picked it out, it comes tainted with black spots. The honest and the truthful are few in numbers, and even they are fading. Until

Verily, Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people turn to ignorant as their, leaders; then they are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, and lead others astray. {Muslim 34-6462}

I am glad to be a part of the knowledgeable community here. It is so rare these days to come across so many individuals desperately looking for the truth. And I desperately seek those individuals.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:wasalam:
it's normal,cause it's part of the human Being.He will never be in peace,even if he knows the truth of eveything.but we muslims are in the hands of Allah subhana hua ta'ala,while the others waste their time in polemics,material pleasures,career,money and that of worse there is the world.in this forum I just tried to share Islamic information,but I also liked to have a place in which there is someone who understand my thought,no matter if someone else contests,it's normal of the human being,but think that out of this forum,I must confess that I really feel alone:girl3:
So let's be happy and let's thank Allah for a new day He given us!:ma:

arzafar

dont worry brother. Be patient for a few more decades. The industrial age is at its twilight so things will be back to normal soon in the next couple of decades. We just have to hang in there.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam brothers and sisters in Islam

No way Insh'Allah.....truth will not be buried under the false hood...Insh'Allah

"And say:"Truth hascome and Falsehoodhas vanished.Surely falsehood is by nature has to be perished/vanished"...Sura Isra (17:81)

Let us not allow it...inshallah

Allahafiz

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

alhamdulillah, we have such highly qualified scholars of truth. if we stick to them, inshallah these people of desires will not harm us.

Kakorot

:salam2:

It is incredible to see in this day and age Muslims questioning that which Muslims in previous generations never questioned. Hijaab was never questioned, now I don't need to speak of the mess over it. Interest/Usury. Never questioned before, it's ruling, its permissibility. Men leading the prayers. Capital punishment. Jinn possession/sihr (black magic). Hoor El-3een. Polygamy. The Sunnah/Ahadeeth. And the list extends much further.

A clear sign that things are getting worse. And as more and more stand up and give their silly 2 words, they find those who stand up with them and support them. Then a group stands up to disagree with them, while others watch.

I just want to say: May Allaah protect us all, and protect our faith in Islaam. Because these are trying times. Every day that passes, the truth gets buried under falsehood. Every day that passes, it gets more difficult to seek the truth. And even once you have picked it out, it comes tainted with black spots. The honest and the truthful are few in numbers, and even they are fading. Until

Verily, Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people turn to ignorant as their, leaders; then they are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, and lead others astray. {Muslim 34-6462}

I am glad to be a part of the knowledgeable community here. It is so rare these days to come across so many individuals desperately looking for the truth. And I desperately seek those individuals.

JazakaAllaahu Khayran.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Akhi, Barakallahu feeka for the enlightment and insights. It was something I've been thinking about too and indeed I feel the urge - the urge and thirst to learn more on our deen become so strong to me with every single passing moments.

Of 3 prayers that Prophet Muhammad sallallahu a'laihi wa salam asked from Allaah, the one that he, sallallahu a'laihi wished that our ummah will not disunite, was not granted by Allaah. Maybe its beginning or has begin to happen slowly. But of course Allaah is The Most Wiseth in every single thing.

And I can see that happening nowadays too, here. This advice goes for myself first and foremost - Its time for us, to ponder back what have we, I, contribute, done and struggle for the sake of Islam. For the sake of Allaah subhanahu wa Taa'la. For the remaining little time we have left in this world, what difference are we capable of doing out of love and Ikhlaas for Islam.

Ameen Ameen Ameen to your duaa. We must not forget that, in conveying the truth and representing the beauty of Islam, it is always BEST to do so with our very BEST ever manner. All that is need is to show some empathy, kindness and compassion to others as we try to teach them of what is right. Easier said than done but practice with patience and consistent will surely helps.

We are the best ummah as potrayed in the Quran, so let's prove that we are The Best.

Deep down inside, I always pray, not just for our brothers and sisters in Palestine, but also for our ummah who seems to be thirst and in a need of "going back". Going back home. To our true faith.

Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

weakslave

Very nice post, Jazaki Allaahu khairan.

The part about advising in the best manner, this is easily the hardest thing for me to do, and for others I am sure as well. How can we give good advise to someone we dislike, let alone someone who insults Allaah and Islaam?

InshaAllaah we will become a majority again. One of the signs of the last day is the number of those attending Salatul-Fajr in congregation matches those that pray Salatul Jum'ah. What a sight that would be! I cannot imagine coming to fajr prayer at the masjid and not finding a place to stand because it is so crowded, it would be incredible.

Indeed, there is ease after difficulty.