WE HAVE ALLOWED THIS SITE TO BECOME A *MESS!*

safiya58

:salam2:

I feel so quilty... :( :( :( may Allah forgive me and all muslims and guide us to the straight path...

I love you sis jazak Allahu ckair for the "wake up call"

:wasalam:

ayesha_r

Muslimah
sister i totally agree with all the stuff u wrote...
it is a great reminder for me and for all of us here
MAy ALLAH forgive us.Ameen
walikum salam

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum,

People will always have differrent perspective on issues (this however is not to say that we should allow them to Insult Allah, His prophets or the sahabah), with this in mind let us remember that TTI is a forum and individuals will post their opinions regardless of their wisdom or lack thereof.

Dont give yourself a coronary over it, if you can correct them alhamdulillah if not then they are entittled to hold on to their foolish views! Afterall Allah could have made every one submit/think the correct way/the correct things etc etc.... but He didnt.....Getting angry about stuff you cant change is self defeating.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Sisters khangul..safiyah85..aysha_r..and stiks...I love you all for the sake of Allah (swt)..jazakonna Allah al-firdaws!

saif

Avoid "how dare he's"

Praise be to Allah, Who has made us brothers and sisters in Islam and Who has made this brotherhood so profound.

Dear sister, I cannot remember having any argument with you but I potentially belong to the group of people, who might disagree with you in one or another issue. At the same time, I want to assure you that from my side, you will never experience any lack of respect and love, which is your right to get from any other muslim. I have learned, that it is only in Allah's hands to change one's heart, so I try to do only what is in my hands.

The people who made you so angry were those who were against Allah and His Prophet and his companions. I seek refuge of Allah to be one of those. However, it may happen, that I would have another understanding of the same verses and the same ahadith you might quote to me. The problem, which we ( I mean brothers and sisters on TTI, including myself) run into is, that we very quickly think or react like "how dare he/she". Very often we loose our patience, although if we claim to follow the footsteps of our Prophet :saw:, then we should be the most patient ones. Very often we suspect the intentions of our brothers and sisters, although we were supposed to have positive thoughts about them. Very often we quote Fatwahs against the fitnah of takfeer but by our attitude we are dealing with other muslims as if they were kuffaar. Very often we stress upon the importance of learning Tawheed (and I agree, we can't have enough of it) but we deliberately make muslims of other sects feel as if they were mushrikeen.

My stay on TTI was also not always free of troubles but with the time I have learned to avoid the "how dare he's". I want to give you some examples of "how dare he's", which I have faced.

How dare he think 150 Million muslims of India can remain in India, when my great great great sheikh has issued the fatwah, that it is haram for them.

How dare he advocate to call oneself muslim only, when my great sheikh wants us to identify with a long long sentence, to differenciate oneself from all those deviants, which are destined to hell.

How dare he reject the connection of tie with cross, when my great sheikh has proved tie to be a form of cross.

How dare he reject the invasion of Iran by our american friends, when this land is full with filthy shias.

How dare he question my methodology of hadith, which allows legislation against slavery but does not allow legislation against marriage of a 40 years man with an 8 years girl.

The list can go on and on but you see I am not dishearted by all those how dares. So cheer up dear sister and don't think your imaan is less, when you are not using your "hands" against ignorants like myself.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

:shymuslima1: I did a mistake yesterday, i started arguing about something i didn't had knoweldge for:shymuslima1: I promise i won't do that again. Jazak Allahu khayra my dear ukhti for your great reminder. May Allah swt forgive me and all of us who made mistakes amiin,amiin,amiin.

wasalam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Sisters khangul..safiyah85..aysha_r..and stiks...I love you all for the sake of Allah (swt)..jazakonna Allah al-firdaws!

Hayyy sister,

where is my name ??? Pls add on ...I wanna be with all of you under the shade of Allah on the Day of Judgement please coz I love you all for the sake of Allah SWT.

sister Khangul very welcome to the forum again. I am really really happy to see you again.

wa alaikum salam wr wb,

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Hayyy sister,

where is my name ??? Pls add on ...I wanna be with all of you under the shade of Allah on the Day of Judgement please coz I love you all for the sake of Allah SWT.

sister Khangul very welcome to the forum again. I am really really happy to see you again.

wa alaikum salam wr wb,

I deserve to be called out over and over and over again for this!..please pardon me ya ukhti..Allah Knows I had you listed in mind..but these hands of mine did not show that by actually putting your name down

I love you for Allah's Sake very very much sister..

And May Allah Almighty..not only shade you with His shade upon resurrection and judgment..but may He (swt) shade you with His Throne upon admitting you into Jannat Al-Firdaws as well!..Ameen!..Ameen!..Ameen!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Brother Saif...let me tell you something..

Shaitan..has been watching me closely treading through the many paths of my life..at many points..he had taken advantage of my inattention of Allah's observance of my actions..stuck his foot out..and caused me to trip *face first* into the nasty muds of *arguing*..I didn't figure this out until *very recently*..so you can bet that I have *cleaned my face* and now..with tawakkul upon Allah..I am attempting to tread with utmost carefulness from this accursed being and his evils

I did not make this thread to argue ya akhi..nor will I ever start one to do so..I made this thread as a reminder and a warning..those willing to take it may take it and ask Allah (swt) to reward me for it..those who do not..should ask Allah (swt) to guide me and *keep it at that*..

For your input I have to say *jazaka allah khair*..and to your disagreement with me I have to remind you that *Allah Knows best* ya akhi...and let's really..just *keep it at that*

Abudharr

Reorganisation

If this site has been turned into a mess( as you have said), SOME of us have played their part in it. I am sorry but its true. Supressing the right, and supporting the evil, KNOWING that its evil.

Asslamu alaikum,

Perhaps the forum could be reorganised in the following way:

A section for Conversion Stories
A section for debate about Islamic Issues (for Muslims)
A section for Personal Advice using Islamic Jurisprudence - one section for Muslims and one for Non-Muslims (Islam solves the problems of the non-Muslims and this can serve as a great method of dawah)

A section on Islam and Science (especially how science can prove creation)
A section for kids - giving advice on Islmic concepts in "kids language"

Just some suggestions,

Wasalaam,

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh

I would like to pump this thread because I believe everyone needs a reminder again.

Please don't say "I think", "I can't remember where I read" etc, brothers and sisters I am guilty too but in sha Allaah ta'ala we must all change because WE SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD FATWA-LIKE OPINIONS AND SUCH AND TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHERE THE ADVISE IS FATWA-LIKE AND HAS NO BACKING OF A DALEEL PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE IT 100%.

Please, let us all try this is so very important and close to all our hearts. Lets preserve Islam in its originality and revive sunnah.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh

I would like to pump this thread because I believe everyone needs a reminder again.

Please don't say "I think", "I can't remember where I read" etc, brothers and sisters I am guilty too but in sha Allaah ta'ala we must all change because WE SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD FATWA-LIKE OPINIONS AND SUCH AND TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHERE THE ADVISE IS FATWA-LIKE AND HAS NO BACKING OF A DALEEL PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE IT 100%.

Please, let us all try this is so very important and close to all our hearts. Lets preserve Islam in its originality and revive sunnah.

Baraka Allaho feeki wa jazaki khaira aj-jaza'a dear sister..

May Allah Guide us all..set our minds upon pleasing Him..and our hearts upon His Truth and practicing it as He (swt) Commands and Accepts..Ameen!

:wasalam::wasalam:

Safiyah_

salam aleikum
I think there is no need to get angry ..
We are all different here .We are all from different background ,levels of knowledge and age....
We have to be kind to each other and gentle ..We are all brothers and sisters after all ..
If someone wants to argue and doesnt agree with the proofs given ,then simply do not reply or report the post to Moderators ...

waaleikum salam

I agree. I understand it's awful to hear people taking against Allah (SWT), but if that's their idea, then so be it. No one can be forced to Islam and they will regret it in the end. Just don't pay much attention to their posts.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I agree. I understand it's awful to hear people taking against Allah (SWT), but if that's their idea, then so be it. No one can be forced to Islam and they will regret it in the end. Just don't pay much attention to their posts.

True I cannot force anyone to Islam..as that's Allah's Command..and it is also His *Will* that some people are guided according to a set decree..however..I am also commanded not to sit amongst those who *mock* religion..just simply *mock*..imagine then if they *blaspheme*..or speak against Allah due to disbelief and/or ignorance?! (the question here is strictly rhetorical!)..as a Muslimah..I will have to either tell them to *straighten up the tone* or *I walk away* so they'd be *forced to stop talking*..the first comes before the latter..as every Muslim is supposed to *forbid evil* through *action*..whether that evil is something as small as an ill-mannered comment..or as big as blasphemy and speaking about Allah and His Prophet (saaws) with disbelief or ignorance

Jazaki Allah Khair however..regardless of what your position is (though this thread was not for stating a position for or against the topic..it was only a *pointer* to a *problem*) :)