weak hadith vs authentic hadith

muslimah84

Salam alykum WW,
Barakah Jumah.
okay so im realllyyyy confused on the hadith issue, there are so many hadiths that are repeated over and over again and i've heard since i was little and i'm just coming to find out that some of them are considered "weak", im ignorant on this issue and im trying to find out more can some one give me a brief synopsis. So how does one ensure a hadith is authentic, and what about the weak ones, does that mean we disregard them??????
confused muslimah:D
thanks yall.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:
One of the ways is the hadith sound so absurd like giving a person many hasanat for very easy deeds

Learning_19

Bismillaah.

Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Sister ma sha Allaah very good question!

Here is a link that maybe able to help you understand this much better in sha Allaah:

http://understand-islam.net/Articles/HadeethClassification.pdf

Copy and paste the link in your search engine and see what it says there.

It is in a very easy laid out format, you can even print it out and stick it on your wall and have the main points memorised in sha Allaah for future reference.

Take care sis.

was-salaamu alaykum.

muslimah84

Bismillaah.

Sister ma sha Allaah very good question!

Here is a link that maybe able to help you understand this much better in sha Allaah:

http://understand-islam.net/Articles/HadeethClassification.pdf

Copy and paste the link in your search engine and see what it says there.

It is in a very easy laid out format, you can even print it out and stick it on your wall and have the main points memorised in sha Allaah for future reference.

Take care sis.

was-salaamu alaykum.

Wa alykum salam,
thank you for the link, i checked it out, im still a bit confused, but it gave me some terminology to get my feet wet and do more searching online to gain more understanding. Thank you very much.:ma:
ma salam

Wa alykum salam,
thank you for the link, i checked it out, im still a bit confused, but it gave me some terminology to get my feet wet and do more searching online to gain more understanding. Thank you very much.:ma:
ma salam

its allways better to ask any sheikh live than only searching articles in internet.

Learning_19

Bismillaah.

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Your most welcome sister.

Yes, brother Junaid is right, it's also best to ask the people of knowledge.
In sha Allaah sister i will keep a look out if i come across anything else that may be a help to you.

May Allaah help us to understand our deen, aameen.

Take care.

Was-Salaamu alaykum.

Learning_19

Bismillaah.

Ma sha Allaah sister Muslimah there you go brother Mabsoot has given you the links you need to understand better. Al hamdulillaah.

And brother Mabsoot i haven't been with this site for long, less then 3weeks so i wasn't aware that you had these links already. Afwan.

was-salaamu alaykum

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam, also look to wear you are getting your hadiths from. LIke all hadiths in Buhkari and Muslim are sahih (sound). Also the reason they are repeated is because different authors are narrating them.

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
:salam2:
One of the ways is the hadith sound so absurd like giving a person many hasanat for very easy deeds

As Salamu Alekum dear brother

I guess you should be more careful about this matter, as not to let it for "sound", "look", "pleases me" or whatsoever... Actually authonticity of any hadith should be searched no matter how "absurd" it may look like, for who knows? it may be so absurd for you but not for me, or even it may look absurd in the way I understand it, while it has a whole different meaning.
As for great reward for very easy deeds, I guess you missed that Allah is very merciful and really loves his people, that He can (and He does) give them these blessings, take the following hadith for instacne:

"Whoever enters a market and says:
'Laa ilaha illallah wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu yuhyi wa yumeetu wa huwa hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khair, wa huwa 'ala kulli shayin qadeer'
[there is nothing worthy of worship except Allah, alone without partner, to Him belongs dominion and praise, He causes life and feath and He is the Living and does not die. In His Hand is all the good, and He is over all things competent] Allah will write for him/her a million good deeds and erase a million bad deeds and raise him a million levels." [at-Tirmidhi, classed as hasan by al-Albani]

Jazaka Allahu Khyran brother :)
Wasalamu Alekum Warhmatu Allah

Muhammad

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
As Salamu Alekum dear brother

I guess you should be more careful about this matter, as not to let it for "sound", "look", "pleases me" or whatsoever... Actually authonticity of any hadith should be searched no matter how "absurd" it may look like, for who knows? it may be so absurd for you but not for me, or even it may look absurd in the way I understand it, while it has a whole different meaning.
As for great reward for very easy deeds, I guess you missed that Allah is very merciful and really loves his people, that He can (and He does) give them these blessings, take the following hadith for instacne:

"Whoever enters a market and says:
'Laa ilaha illallah wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu yuhyi wa yumeetu wa huwa hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khair, wa huwa 'ala kulli shayin qadeer'
[there is nothing worthy of worship except Allah, alone without partner, to Him belongs dominion and praise, He causes life and feath and He is the Living and does not die. In His Hand is all the good, and He is over all things competent] Allah will write for him/her a million good deeds and erase a million bad deeds and raise him a million levels." [at-Tirmidhi, classed as hasan by al-Albani]

Jazaka Allahu Khyran brother :)
Wasalamu Alekum Warhmatu Allah

Muhammad

I actually have heard of a weak hadith that requires a person to do little things but get rewards more than what the prophets get

JazakAllah khair bro:hearts: