Website Recommendation for israeli/palestinian conflict?

Ashima33

Salaam Alaykum,

Tonight, my mom (non-muslim american from a small town) was asking me about the israeli/palestinian conflict. She doesn't watch the news so has had no idea what has been going on or anything. So, I was doing my best to explain everything... but it's all so overwhelming sometimes and a lot of history... So I'm wondering if anyone has a good website recommendation that I can refer her to, and I can also use so that I don't get so overwhelmed when i talk about it and can relay information simply and clearly? A good website for someone as if they knew absolutely nothing about the whole conflict.

Thanks!

salek

A NICE COMMENT FROM A SPANISH BROTHER

GET UNITED AGAINST ISRAEL AND AMERICA

I live in spain and this is really not my issue besides the suffering of the innocents. But the thing that I feel is the most strange is that the people of these areas let this happen. How? It's quite simple. Who backs Israel, of course the US. Who backs the US - the people of these areas. How? There are about one billion people in these areas. Lets say that these people stop buying american products. What do you think would happen to the US. Imagine that. If this make sense start with yourself and tell this to your friends and families. And let them do the same. Bring it on TV, the radio, and the newspapers. If these people really want american respect, they could do this, if they are united on this issue. The real war of now days is economy. And with one billion people united, it should be very easy to stop any US aggression. This solution is also peaceful.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
there is an author named Greg Felton he has written books called The Host and The Parasite and Enemies by Design the latter is available at progress press. The best book on the Israeli Palestinian conflict is enemies by design.