muna

ابنة الاسلام
Asalamu 3alaykum Br N sis
Alhamdulillaah i'm proud n thankful 4 havin these great identities
{Muslim-Somali} hop u r too 4 urs....

Zehralkac

TÜRKİYE

SELAM
I'm also from Turkey. I got shocked that you didn't know it. Turkey is the only country which stands on the borders of both Asia and Europe. So I'm both European and Asian.

Muhsana

:salam2: brothers and sisters,

I am also from Turkey. It is very nice to see here brothers and sisters from all over the world also from Turkey. I am proud of being a member of this community.

Fiemanillah

Sabahulkhair

hmmm...Origins? if you want me to go back hundred years, English, Scottish, Irish, Czechslovakian, German, Dannish (Mother's side). Somalian (Father's side)
But born and bred in Australia...
So like I am BIG mix...:SMILY149:

hilmi_a

i am also Turkey and Adana (övünmek gibi olmasın ;) ) how you can forget to add Turkey cause 99% of its population is muslim...:hearts:

shaheed

From TURKEY
adszbb6.jpg

Selam ALeikum

Where is the Turkey?Sorry but It is injustice!! Turkey is muslim country.99% of the population of Turkey are muslims.
Dear admin,can you add Turkey?
We aleikum selam!

shaheed

From TURKEY
Saudi Arabia,Iran,Iraq,Jordan,Yemen,Syria...etc If you want to open this topic, you,who opened this topic;you must include all muslim conutry.
I am form Turkey and I live in Turkey,Where is the Turkey in this topic?According to this topic,I am not living nowhere..
Anyway,I will not say nothing about this topic.

We aleyküm selam