Western Europe's biggest mosque opens in Netherlands.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:
Greeting,

How are you?
My brothers and sisters?
~May Allah swt reward you and your familes
with the best of health~Amin!

:ma:

Above image~The biggest mosque in the Netherlands opened doors on Friday. Photo by EPABGNES

Netherlands' Largest Mosque Opens Doors in Rotterdam.

The mosque, which is built with two 50-metre high minarets, can accommodate 3,000 worshippers

The Essalam mosque, which is the largest in the Netherlands and one of the largest in Western Europe, in Rotterdam.

The mosque was officially opened by Rotterdam Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb and Alderman Hamit Karakus
(Housing and Town Planning) of the Rotterdam municipality.

Among the invited guests were the ambassadors of Dubai and Morocco, reported the Dutch English-language media NIS News.

The construction of the Essalam mosque, took seven years and cost EUR 4 M.

The new mosque, built in a traditional style with 50-meter minarets, is the biggest Islamic house of prayer in the Netherlands and one of the biggest in Western Europe.

The construction of the mosque concerns of and the foreign funding came too also from the Maktoum Charity Foundation of Dubai sheikh Hamad bih Rashid al-Maktoum.

Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for reading,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Oh wow that is really beautiful O__O I had no idea the Netherlands had a large Muslim population...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

Oh wow that is really beautiful O__O I had no idea the Netherlands had a large Muslim population...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for reading sister,
Take Care!

khangul

your sister

is that from a brother who converted to islam and if im not wrong he was a minister and he said that inshallah I will build the biggest mosque of my country.

IsaBrocker

Salaam Alykom everybody.

alf2; from all the new borns in the Netherlands 50% is muslim Al'Hamdulilah.
In 15 jr Insha'Allah there are more Muslims here than others.

Wa Salaam

asalaf salih

A lot of yellow & red.

It looks alright but it' s not. Muslims are losing the fight in bilad al kufr. The parents still sofies. And the kids prefer to go to the coffee shop. The mosques are empty maybe something happens every Friday. but not more than that. The mosques are being constructed just for the show and a lot of innovations. Rasoulou lah said don' t make it red don' t make it yellow but in the Netherlands they prefer the tow colors. Rasoulou lah said, one of the signs of the hour the act of concurring in building mosques.
the kids are loosing their identity in here even the parents. What do we reach in making a place for the islam in the west. Buildings under the control of the western governments and identity crises. Skinny jeans and scarfs on their heads. Soubhanah lah!
I love you all.

asalaf salih

No brothers & sisters he is not a converted dutch he still have to. He is the governor of Rotterdam. Was the right hand of the latest governor of Amsterdam. Sir kohen, A Jew!
His name is aboe taleb. An anti souni Islam in Holland.
He' s got a lot of critics from the Muslim population in Amsterdam. He' s pro dutch one of the agents of the right party' s in the Nederlands.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah swt knows Best!

QUOTE=asalaf salih;484600]:salam2:
It looks alright but it' s not. Muslims are losing the fight in bilad al kufr. The parents still sofies. And the kids prefer to go to the coffee shop. The mosques are empty maybe something happens every Friday. but not more than that. The mosques are being constructed just for the show and a lot of innovations. Rasoulou lah said don' t make it red don' t make it yellow but in the Netherlands they prefer the tow colors. Rasoulou lah said, one of the signs of the hour the act of concurring in building mosques.
the kids are loosing their identity in here even the parents. What do we reach in making a place for the islam in the west. Buildings under the control of the western governments and identity crises. Skinny jeans and scarfs on their heads. Soubhanah lah!
I love you all.
:salam2:[/QUOTE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

Hey brother relax!

Leave your worry to Allah swt
Allah swt knows Best!

Take Care!