What’s your favourite verse of the Quran?

Hana18

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

How are u all? I hope all of u are good.:muslim_child:
كيف الحال ؟ ان شاء الله بخير

As we know Islam is very simple religion .it brings people together under the mercy of Allah .who sent messengers to tell about him. The last messenger is Muhammad, peace be upon him. His greatest miracle was the holy Qur’an. Who’s most of us recited everyday.

Have u ever thought about one or more verses. That’s had touched your heart and makes you so submissive and faithful. Sometimes we even cried when we pass the verse over again. :redface:

My Q
What verses do you like the most?:SMILY252:

Write the surah and the number of the verse. So everyone can look for it.

Waiting for your answers
May Allah bless u all and forgive all of our sins.

Note: I had wrote it by myself. my English is kind of weak so forgive me if I had any mistakes:SMILY27: . This is my first topic in this forum.:biggrin:

Salam :SMILY259:

dunno

وعليكم السلام
surat as-saffat starting verse 51 ending in verse 57
this verse
Then shall some of them advance to others, questioning each other.
A speaker from among them shall say: Surely I had a comrade of mine,
Who said: What! are you indeed of those who accept (the truth)?
What! when we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then be certainly brought to judgment?
He shall say: Will you look on?
Then he looked down and saw him in the midst of hell.
He shall say: By Allah! you had almost caused me to perish;
And had it not been for the favor of my Lord, I would certainly have been among those brought up.

cause many of us get asked this question

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum,
SubhanAllah the whole quran is beautiful im not even sure how to pick , i really like Surah fussilat starting from verse 19 especially.

also i really love these verse Chapter 2 : 28-29

كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنْتُمْ أَمْوَاتًا فَأَحْيَاكُمْ*!ۖ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ
How can ye reject the faith in Allah?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.

هُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ لَكُمْ مَا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ فَسَوَّاهُنَّ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ*!ۚ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; Moreover His design comprehended the heavens, for He gave order and perfection to the seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

My personal favourite is from Surah Rehman:
55_16

Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny? [55:16]

It is simple but most thought provoking question I've ever read. Subhan Allah Ta'la.

Hana18

وعليكم السلام
surat as-saffat starting verse 51 ending in verse 57
this verse
Then shall some of them advance to others, questioning each other.
A speaker from among them shall say: Surely I had a comrade of mine,
Who said: What! are you indeed of those who accept (the truth)?
What! when we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then be certainly brought to judgment?
He shall say: Will you look on?
Then he looked down and saw him in the midst of hell.
He shall say: By Allah! you had almost caused me to perish;
And had it not been for the favor of my Lord, I would certainly have been among those brought up.

cause many of us get asked this question

Beautiful verses that u had chooses.

thx my bro for sharing . hope to see u again with another verses .

may allah bless u​

Hana18

aslam o aliakum,
SubhanAllah the whole quran is beautiful im not even sure how to pick , i really like Surah fussilat starting from verse 19 especially.

also i really love these verse Chapter 2 : 28-29

كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنْتُمْ أَمْوَاتًا فَأَحْيَاكُمْ*!ۖ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ
How can ye reject the faith in Allah?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.

هُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ لَكُمْ مَا فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ فَسَوَّاهُنَّ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ*!ۚ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; Moreover His design comprehended the heavens, for He gave order and perfection to the seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

:ma:Beautiful verses that u had chooses.

thx for sharing . come again .

may allah bless u .​

Hana18

57_16.gif
"Is it not time already for those who have believed that their hearts are humbled at the remembrance of God and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are deviant" (57:16)

39_53.gif
"Say, 'O My worshipers who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of God. Verily, God forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.' " (39:53)

112_4.gif
"And never has been to Him any equal." (112:4)

:ma:
Beautiful verses that u had chooses.

thx for sharing . come again

may allah bless u .​

Hana18

Asslam'u Alykum,

My personal favourite is from Surah Rehman:
55_16

Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny? [55:16]

It is simple but most thought provoking question I've ever read. Subhan Allah Ta'la.

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Beautiful verse that u had chooses.

thx for sharing . come again .

may allah bless u​

rightpath_357

I'm not sure- I love all of them!!!!!! But I guess I can imagine Surat Fatia the best. How do you guys imagine it? When I imagine the last 3 Ayats- I image a glowing, beautiful path infront of me, the path of Right , Islam, and Reward. The I imagine one to my left, a burning path, which is the path of big sins and Punishment. Then I imagine one to the right that is worse, I wordly path, like you might see in a park, slowly getting burnt edges on the leaves, then being engulfed in flames, meaning the path of unapparent sins but can destroy you all the same!

Just my veiw:lol:

May Allah (SW) guide us all!
Ammen
Salam!:D

Ibn Uthaymin

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱسۡتَجِيبُواْ لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمۡ لِمَا يُحۡيِيڪُمۡ*!ۖ

O you who believe! answer Allah and his Messenger when he calls you to that which will give you life

hana*

theres so many verses that i love, some which are mentioned above

i also like this one:

...."and those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out , and He provides for him from (sources) he could never imagine. And if anyone puts his trust in Allah , sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish His purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion."

surah at-talaq (65:2-3)

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
same here!

57_16.gif
"Is it not time already for those who have believed that their hearts are humbled at the remembrance of God and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are deviant" (57:16)

39_53.gif
"Say, 'O My worshipers who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of God. Verily, God forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.' " (39:53)

112_4.gif
"And never has been to Him any equal." (112:4)

assalamualaikum
this is also my favorite ayats

may Allah forgive us , ameen!

Kakorot

:wasalam:

Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed Signs for men of understanding. Those who remember Allah standing, sitting and laying down on their sides, and thinking deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying: ) "Our Lord! You have not created this without purpose, glory is to You! Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire. Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed You have disgraced him, never will the oppressors find any helpers. Our Lord! Verily we have heard the call of one calling to Faith (saying: ) 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Grant us what You promised us through Your Messengers, and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) promise." Surah Aal-'Imran 3:190-194

Jazakillaah