What Are We Going To Do!

Lifer

salaam, Brothers and Sisters
i am sick and tired of seeing new pictures of innocent muslim men woman and children that have been killed by isreal..

are we just gonna sit here and watch the massacre take place and do nothing?

is it not time to stand upand fight for our deen?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salaam, Brothers and Sisters
i am sick and tired of seeing new pictures of innocent muslim men woman and children that have been killed by isreal..

are we just gonna sit here and watch the massacre take place and do nothing?

is it not time to stand upand fight for our deen?

Assalamu Alaicum dear brother.

Inshallah you are in the best state of faith and health.

Wallahi dear brother we all are giving our best to help our brothers and sisters in Gaza, Allhamdullilah. And I know it is not enought, becouse masacre is hapening day by day. I also do not understand why liders of Muslim countries are doing NOTHING to STOP killing of inocente people. Wallahi they will respond to Allah, Inshallah and to all those inocente people that have been killed and they have done nothing to stop it.

Personally me I have attended demonstrations, gaved donations and I pray to Allah with my familly every day to help them, Inshallah. And I pray to Allah that we can do much more, Inshallah.

May Allah bless you and all Muslims

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
At the moment we are waiting for our leaders to come out from the coconut shell. We can't do anything, we can't even cross the border to go and help our brothers and sisters there.

My prof has following advice for us:

1) Dua' for Palestine (e.g. qunut nazila). Do it daily with confidence Allah will soon send His help.
2) Unite in the name of the deen. No more infighting. Put aside all the internal feuds within moslem nation.
3) Boycott Israeli and American products. This must be seriously done until the manufacturer of these products stop funding Israeli atrocities.
4) Do fund raising for Palestine.
5) Encourage our children, your own kids to save money everyday for Palestine. Tell them why.
6) Teach our kids who is zionist and who is jews in general.
7) Show pictures of Palestinians kids, infants that was killed by the zionist mercilessly. Tell our kids this is their friends in Gaza which being killed by this zionist (refer no. 6 above). This will create awareness to the children and when they grow up and Allah willing, they became our future leaders they will not follow the footsteps of our present moslem leaders who can only afford to read prepared text of condemnation statement.

of course the above may not be short term solution but as a moslem we must at least as much as we can to help our brothers and sisters in Palestine whether directly or indirectly. Remember little bird story which took small drop of water to help put off fire that are burning Prophet Ibrahim? What can small drop of water going to do to mountain size of fire is not count be the effort took by that little bird is count.

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
Allah ma3na

may Allah guide us to the right directions .
wa salaam 3lykum.
:tti_sister:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
"Time is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. Truth is on the side of the oppressed today, it's against the oppressor. You don't need anything else"

Gordon

G'day. Wouldn't the best thing to do would be to have livecam of what is going on inside of Gaza? So then Israel couldn' then just coverup any 'problem' of what is happening. The Ramattan live gaza cam seems to be stuck on another news reporting station. If anybody could please link a livecam of what is happening in Gaza.