33image003.jpg

44image004.jpg

55image005.jpg

77image007.jpg

Soubhan ALLAH, they are photos take snuff in India

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

MahsaAllah very beautiful to watch thank you for posting. I have always liked green and the waterfalls they are the most beautiful creation of Allah subhanahu wa'taalaa.

"Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will both (jinn and men) deny? Blessed is the Name of your Lord (Allah). the Owner of Majesty and Honour. (s.55;77-78)

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

WOW SubhanAllah beeeeeeeauitful pics sis soumaya. I love the waterfalls.....hmmm i think il have to take a trip down to India ;)

:ma: :ma: the second picture is just gorgeous......

wasalam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Where in India, can you mention the city or location sister...?

wa salaam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Sub7aanAllah such beautiful places in India but alas the worst racist people are living in India, the same country. Allah SWT has blessed with his treasures but it is human who is so shameless and ignorant.

For the info of the Muslims, India is the place of majority of Idol worshipers (hence, that real form of Shirk). I wish those people could be thankful for these blessings and favors of Allah SWT.

Wasslaam,
VE

justoneofmillion

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Sub7aanAllah such beautiful places in India but alas the worst racist people are living in India, the same country. Allah SWT has blessed with his treasures but it is human who is so shameless and ignorant.

For the info of the Muslims, India is the place of majority of Idol worshipers (hence, that real form of Shirk). I wish those people could be thankful for these blessings and favors of Allah SWT.

Wasslaam,
VE
subhanalah !his majesty the lord of the univers!! virtual stop complaining bro you always have a but.......... to say you make me laugh brother all the time:astag: jazakalahu kahir

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

MashaAllah that looks sooo beautiful!!! I would love to go swimming there hehe

Thanks for sharing these pictures sis :)

Wasalam

proud muslim

Assalamu alaikum,

mashaAllah really a very beautiful scene ..but remember bros and sisters that with all this beauty that u see in those pics...janna(paradise) is much more beautifull and better...i guess it shud encourage us more to work better to reach our ultimate destination isAllah

Assalamu alaikum

kkkk

WOW SubhanAllah beeeeeeeauitful pics sis soumaya. I love the waterfalls.....hmmm i think il have to take a trip down to India