What country are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I have said this before and I am repeating it again THERE IS no point of asking Muslims where they are from it wont make a difference a Muslim is a Muslim the prophet peace be up on him never differentiate between people based on where they are from, I know the purpose of this thread is just to know where people are from but that what KEEP muslim divided

wa salaam alikom

salaam alikom

I have said this before and I am repeating it again THERE IS no point of asking Muslims where they are from it wont make a difference a Muslim is a Muslim the prophet peace be up on him never differentiate between people based on where they are from, I know the purpose of this thread is just to know where people are from but that what KEEP muslim divided

wa salaam alikom
Hmm you sound so angry. Sorry if I offended you but I'm not trying to differentiate between us muslims, I just for my own purpose want to know how our ethnic backrounds influence our views. Because in reality, even though we are all muslim and follow the same faith, we do have different views. And we are in a much different era than the prophet (pbuh) was.

nizar83

to be honest i dont really feel like i belong to a certain country...im so thankfull ill always have my islamic identity to fall back on..

im moroccan, but i was born and raised in the netherlands..dont feel at home over here..dont feel completely at home when i visit morocco...im always a stranger to both these countries..
hamdulah, i must not complain..ALLAH subhanawata3ala put me in a peacefull environment..no war

to be honest i dont really feel like i belong to a certain country...im so thankfull ill always have my islamic identity to fall back on..

im moroccan, but i was born and raised in the netherlands..dont feel at home over here..dont feel completely at home when i visit morocco...im always a stranger to both these countries..
hamdulah, i must not complain..ALLAH subhanawata3ala put me in a peacefull environment..no war
First of thanks for answering the question.
Second, I feel the same as you do, I don't really feel like I belong to any certain country and have pride of that country, I just see myself as Muslim and thats it.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

I really don't get it when some people get upset when someone wants to know just where are you from!! They just answer I'm muslim, which I honestly think it's rude. YEs, yes, we are all a family, we all belong the Umma, but that doesn't mean that you have to deny( or get frustrated by someone curious of) which country are you from. I understand the brothers and sisters who have born in one place and have grown in another: they probably don't have a sense of belonging to a particular country.

I'm very proud to be from Colombia, Allah decided that for me; Allah wanted me to speak Spanish and not japanese and to love certain food. I love to say I'm from there because that's just a proof that Allah is reaching every nation, every culture, every country in the world.

I have had the opportunity, Alhamdulillah, to travel and live in different countries, and I know that a muslim from China would not behave the same as a muslim from Brazil. Yes, I'm sure they will have the same principles, guidelines and boundaries given by Islam alhamdulillah for that, but not the same 'culture', habits, backrounds, upbringings , if you know that I mean.

Relax, brothers and sisters.
May Allah guide us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa baraakto

huda2

I really don't get it when some people get upset when someone wants to know just where are you from!! They just answer I'm muslim, which I honestly think it's rude. YEs, yes, we are all a family, we all belong the Umma, but that doesn't mean that you have to deny( or get frustrated by someone curious of) which country are you from. I understand the brothers and sisters who have born in one place and have grown in another: they probably don't have a sense of belonging to a particular country.

I'm very proud to be from Colombia, Allah decided that for me; Allah wanted me to speak Spanish and not japanese and to love certain food. I love to say I'm from there because that's just a proof that Allah is reaching every nation, every culture, every country in the world.

I have had the opportunity, Alhamdulillah, to travel and live in different countries, and I know that a muslim from China would not behave the same as a muslim from Brazil. Yes, I'm sure they will have the same principles, guidelines and boundaries given by Islam alhamdulillah for that, but not the same 'culture', habits, backrounds, upbringings , if you know that I mean.

Relax, brothers and sisters.
May Allah guide us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa baraakto

:salam2:

I agree with you 100%. We all are one ummah but different backgrounds and thats not gonna divide us as muslims. Actuallay It will give us different perception coz we are different fr one another. This is the question I get every day fr many different people, they can tell Im a muslim because of my hijab, but They dont know where I came from, so there is nothing wrong fr asking. Lets be patient plz brothers and sisters.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
salaam alikom

wa salaam alikom

knowing where another Muslim comes from isn't what's dividing Muslims.....well at least it won't divide me from other Muslims:wasalam:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
SALAAM alikom,

Well first of all sister you need to know how to talk to people without calling them stupid, and think you are too smart for rest of the web site.

#2 there are 10's thread about the same topic you talking about, so get over it.

It seems people just have too much time to talk about stupid things it will be better to read or recite Quran instead of spending time on knowing where is every one is from.

Most of the the post on TTI now is waste of time, and waste of Brother Mabsoot money he pays for hosting the server.

#3 I think you need to know how to deal with Muslim before giving your share of advise and calling people stupid..

Hmm you sound so angry. Sorry if I offended you but I'm not trying to differentiate between us muslims, I just for my own purpose want to know how our ethnic backrounds influence our views. Because in reality, even though we are all muslim and follow the same faith, we do have different views. And we are in a much different era than the prophet (pbuh) was

Brother I am not angry or anything well not angry with you, but there are 10 threads like this on TTI if people take the time and search before they start a thread they will see that they can answer or post in a similar thread,

There are so many repeated Post on TTI that I am not sure where to start orgnizing them... we allow a lot of repeated thread to go by just so people wont get upset that we are deleting thier posts over and over, but brother and sisters on TTI dont take the time to search the site to make sure if the thread they are starting having been posted before or not.

Any way this thread is Closed.

Wa salaam alikom

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

If there was a post calling you stupid, they must have erased it by now, because I was looking for it as I was surprised and upset that someone called you like that, but I didn't find it.
If someone did it, that's wrong! But I cannot deny that your reply seems very upset and offensive too and more when you seem so upset at people not being very islamic and talk about islam-non-related things on TTI.

May Allah guide and forgive us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
that was rude esp for a moderator, how can you preach spending better time reading the Quran when you are being so rude. Do you know what people do with their day personlly.....I'm guessing you don't.

Allah mentions in the Qur'an:

“Indeed Allah is with those who are patient.”

:wasalam:

Astaghfirullah,

I didn't know a simple question would start such a conflict. For those who are upset about my asking this question, I am sorry I offended you and sorry I asked but usually when I don't like something someone writes or does I usually ignore it and move on, I don't make the person feel bad.

Please don't use this thread to insult or hurt eachother's feelings. If you want to state what country you are from please do and if not please move on.

Well TTI is a website where allready every aspect of islam is allready discussed. Alhamdulillah. SO now a days there is nothing in TTI to see except introducing his or herself thread.

SO it would be better if we would search first before starting a new thread.
Or any function would be help full to give this advice, like in some web before asking any question they show a message where stets : "please seach our forum before u ask a new question. may be we have it allready in our forum".

And i can understand why akhi mr. muslim is angry. Its normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.