What do you desire in Duniya?

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
AssalaamuAlaikum wa rehamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Just thought would share this saying by Hazrat Ali(RA) -

This is in Urdu -
" Doulat Mitti Ki Tarha Hai Aur Mitti Ko Pair Ke Niche Rehna Chahiye. Agar Sir Pe Charhaoge To Qabar Ban Jayegi Aur Qabar Zinda Insano Ke Liye Nahi Hoti.. "

Translation - " Wealth/Money is like sand and sand should be below one's legs. If you keep it on your head, then it becomes your grave and Graves are not for humans who are alive.. "

Peace.

That is dirt not sand, wrong translation there. And if Ali r.a. said then there must be a source, do you have one?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Don’t let it overburden you

by Fajr
As-salamu `alaykum wa rahmatullah
ImageProxy.mvc

Some quotes...
It is said that a man who was overburdened by worries went to a wise man and said, "I've come to you because I can't find a solution or a way out of the problems I'm in." The wise man said to him, "I will ask you two questions and I want you to answer them both." The man said, "Ask."
He said, "Did you come into this world with all these problems?"
He said, "No!"
He said, "Will you leave this world taking all these problems with you?"
He said, "No!"
He said, "A matter that you did not come with, nor will you leave with... it's more appropriate that it need not take all this energy from you nor overburden you like this. Be patient over the matters of this world, and let your gaze towards the heavens be longer than your gaze towards the earth, and you will soon have what you wish for."
ImageProxy.mvc

all4islam

Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Jazak'Allah khair sister for sharing this.May Allah always guide us to the straight path of Islam. Ameen