what do you think of these?

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

i put these videos here so there could be discussions and i want to know how others see them. do you see them for something good, does it help your iman in any way?

[yt]bam1E1G4aCc[/yt]

is it ok that its sung about our prophet (pbuh) like this?

[yt]f5Uzc_G542E[/yt]

how about this one? there might be some parts you might find funny..

revert2007

Love Fishing
well he transformed the story into song..but it is better without the music at the background....and it is very good for the kids to know the prophet's story..am talking about the firts video..sorry i haven't got time for the 2nd one lol

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
WELL, YUP I AM WITH REVERT2007, the first video is pretty good (mashallah) for kids...
and second video is also good alhamdulillah!..
the second video shows us to help the poor,and help someone from fallin lol....

FreedomFighter

^they are Muslims :)

well he transformed the story into song..but it is better without the music at the background....and it is very good for the kids to know the prophet's story..am talking about the firts video..sorry i haven't got time for the 2nd one lol

i think its drums :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalmu Alaikum:D
I dont realy have a say, because OMA I am a FAN of NATIVE DEEN! and they use DRUMS most of the time...which I hope is NOT haraaam.....and that Zamilooni nasheed! aaaaaaaaaaww heart touching! subhanaAllah so beaitiful:D
sister check out the new nasheed by native deen *HELLFIRE* so beautiful!:D
okk I dont think you're asking me this LOL
but I really wanted to say this, felt the urge so I said it even though I might be off topic which I am KNOWN for! hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
nice selection!

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

ya it is beautiful isnt it?;) 'hellfire'? i dont think its new :p i've heard it. sis! i dont have to ask you and you can say! its ok, it aint off topic :D