What does that Hadith mean?

shoaibazizmeer

The Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever allows the world to become his biggest concern has nothing to do with Allah, and Allah will instill four qualities into his heart: anxiety which will never leave him, business which he will never be free from, poverty which he will never rid himself of, and hope which he will never fulfill." (Tabarani)

I want to ask if a person is seriously searching for a career job or his/her field of study job that really interests him/her as well. And he/she hasn't found it yet but determined and in no mood to give up and he/she tries hard for that.

And he/she believes in Order is for non but Allah (swt). Does that person fall in the same category as mentioned in above Hadith?

Mazhara

The Holy Prophet (peace [be-should not be used] is upon him) said: "Whoever allows the world to become his biggest concern has nothing to do with Allah, and Allah will instill four qualities into his heart: anxiety which will never leave him, business which he will never be free from, poverty which he will never rid himself of, and hope which he will never fulfill." (Tabarani)

I want to ask if a person is seriously searching for a career job or his/her field of study job that really interests him/her as well. And he/she hasn't found it yet but determined and in no mood to give up and he/she tries hard for that.

And he/she believes in Order is for non but Allah (swt). Does that person fall in the same category as mentioned in above Hadith?

IF

9.24b.gif

are more attractive and dearer to you people than Allah and His Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] and endeavoring/exerting utmost with wealth and bodily/physically for His cause/path

Pl Read 9:24

http://www.haqeeqat.org.pk/English%20Tafsir%20e%20Haqeeqat/00.Arabic%20Text/009.%20At%20Tauba/009.%20At%20Tauba.htm

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

Islam is a practical way of life. Allah will not tell us to do things which are not possible.

trying to get a degree and job so that a person can fulfill his needs in a halaal manner is totally permissible. but we should not forget Allah and Last Day and also not go for haraam ways of earnings.

eg. missing prayers for work, taking bank interest, cheating others for money, having pride by big villas and huge cars....these things are not allowed in Islam.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

The hadith itself is such a wonderful,no words for me to express my feelings. But I can't answer the question raised by Brother. May Allah bless you dear brother.

Regards.

arzafar

The Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever allows the world to become his biggest concern has nothing to do with Allah, and Allah will instill four qualities into his heart: anxiety which will never leave him, business which he will never be free from, poverty which he will never rid himself of, and hope which he will never fulfill." (Tabarani)

I hope the meaning is clear now.