What happens if someone prays Jahannam for me?

auroran

:salam2:

Did she say Wallaahi? Once she realizes cursing a believer is haraam, she has to stop it, but that would be breaking her oath and she would have to do the following:

“Allaah will not punish you for what is unintentional in your oaths, but He will punish you for your deliberate oaths; for its expiation (a deliberate oath) feed ten Masaakeen (poor persons), on a scale of the average of that with which you feed your own families, or clothe them or manumit a slave. But whosoever cannot afford (that), then he should fast for three days. That is the expiation for the oaths when you have sworn. And protect your oaths (i.e. do not swear much). Thus Allaah makes clear to you His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) that you may be grateful.” [al-Maa'idah 5:89]

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Is this the same girl who thought she was closer to RasulAllah :saw: than anyone else?

Ukht forget her feelings, she's five cats from crazy. Run!

An individual like this does not sound like a sane Muslim to be around and she'll drag your iman down with her especially if she thinks she has such control over it.

Absolutely pathetic.

Please don't think she's got any type of power. She THINKS she does and that's what makes her a certified lunatic.She doesn't deserve you and you don't deserve a psycho like her. Let her wish whatever she wants on you. You won't be the one who'll have to answer for her despicable arrogance on the Last Day.

Moonlight_88

Sister i am sorry to hear that you have a friend that is giving you a hard time. I don't know the full story so i can't comment on why she feels so hurt by you and curses u! As Muslims we should forgive each other as we all make mistakes and tbh i didn't know someone can be so harsh to the extent that they would curse you all their life!

Remind her of the event (city of taif) where Aallah's Habib:saw2: suffered so much yet he was so forgiving. We should all learn to forgive each other.

We will be held accountable for what we do in this life. I would say approach her in person and try to speak to her. Like sister Faaraa said don't let her influence you but let your good manners influence her! She will realise with time and hopefully calm down. Don't worry about what someone thinks of you, always worry about your worth in Allah's eyes. Don't let her get to you but as a good Muslim just fulfil your duties towards her as a sister in Islam and you will be rewarded by Allah for your sabr and good manners.

May Allah make it easy for you.

ayesha.ansari

MY SISter , you Need a bit isteqamat, whatever she said, or what every she thing about you,, never go against her,, oneday i am sure she will come back to you,,

Aroosak

Wow!!! I was soo shocked when I read your story... And I thought the worst thing i could get from Muslim sisters was glares and when they didn't respond to my salaams... Your friend here has some real issues! You just gotta pray for her and don't giver so much importance. She maybe wants Attention and wants to seek it this way. I don't want to villainize her because I don't know the situations she went through that could have led her to being this way but for your own sanity i would think you should keep your distance. Don't look for her approval or forgiveness since you only need this from Allah and noone else. Finally just make dua for her that she is guided to the right path inshallah.