What Have You Gained From Turn To islam ?

talkadams

I have learn a lot from this website ever since i was introduce to it,coming from a third world country i have learn the practice of islam in today's world as practice by the rasool and and his sahaba ...may ALLAH Continue to bless the those behind this great service to islam .

wassalam !

Valerie

:wasalam:

I've learned a lot. When I first came to this site I merely wanted to learn about Islam. After coming here, meeting some wonderful people, I've become Muslim. Although I'm still learning, and I have a long ways to go, I can't remember ever feeling the peace I felt the day I converted.

Without this site, and the things I've learned and people I've met, I would never have converted. I live in a place where I've only seen one Muslim (that I know of) in my entire life. People here helped clear away misconceptions, which were the only thing I knew about Islam.

:)

weakslave

I can say on more than one occasion my Emaan would increase upon reading some of the beneficial stuff posted here. I also learned of things pertaining to this deen I was never taught.

Alhamdulilah, I ask Allaah to guide us all to His Straight Path.