What is Anti-Semitism?? Are Muslims Anti-semitic?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/Palestine.jpg[/imgleft]People often label Muslims as anti-semites, which is a bizarre allegation. This video explains why Muslims are not Anti-Semites and explains what anti-semitism really is.

[vg]7750544212070004976[/vg]

rahmani

Anti Semitism

As Salamo Aleykum Brothers & Sisters,

Wonderful speech, the meaning and concept of 'Anti Semitism' is now clear to my mind, infact anti semitism does not connote to anti Jews but it connotes to anti Moses (Aleyhissalam) and anti Abrahim(Aleyhissalam) and no Muslim can dare to go against these Prophets. Jazakumullah Khayra. The identity of the speaker also should have been made known.

But then the question arises when any none Muslims knowingly and deliberately insults Islam and its Prophet, for example by making derogatory Cartoons of our Prophet and when Muslims protest against it every body starts making hue and cry that this is the" Freedome of Speech and Expression". Is this not a double standard?

Masoom Rahmani

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Mash Allah!!! A fantastic speech!!!

A sad thing is that lots of Muslims themselves need to watch this video to understand that antisemitism is something very wrong & something very unmuslim! We live in the society where people get profit from any type of conflicts - conflicts mean wars & wars mean weapons & weapons mean illegal flow of money into some pockets!

This whole idea of antisemitic Muslims arise from Palestine-Israeli conflict. The thing is that Arabic Muslims have nothing against Judaists (Judaists are monotheists who don't have any shirk like worshiping Jesus Christ a.s.) let alone the fact that Arabs are one of the most hospitable people who will stay hungry themselves but give a guest food & shelter, but the problem is that the Jews in Israel are not Judaists, they are atheists, they have all materialistic values of atheists, if they were Judaists there would be no problems with the Arabs whatsoever!!! So the conflict is not between Muslims & Judaists but between believers & atheists.

It's on the one hand... on the other hand 99% of Arabs themselves need to read the Quran & Sunna & need to understand what is Haram & Halal & stick themselves to the ayats where Allah S.W.A. says that killing an innocent person is one of the greatest sins! Next after shirk! According to the laws of Shariah it's punishable by death. So how come they explode themselves (which is a suicide), & explode innocent people including women & children? What will they tell Allah S.W.A. on the Day of Judgement???!!! That these children could have grown up and turned against them??? Or that the Israelis did the same to them? Who sets the example??? The Atheists??? If our Prophet Muhammad S.A.A.S. fought in wars in the same manner NO ONE would ever follow Islam!!! And the behaviour of the Muslims at those times is the example for everyone to follow. Our Prophet S.A.A.S. used to call his people the best ummah! Once our Prophet S.A.A.S. did a sermon to some disbelievers & they hit him with stones, very severely. So he goes back, bleeding, & Jabriil A.S. (I'm not 100% sure but I think it was Jabriil A.S.) asks him: "Oh Rassulullah, would you like me to punish those people? You can just say one word & I'll crash them with the nearest Mountains." And the the Prophet S.A.A.S. says "No. May be their children will be believers."

So hopefully after watching this video many Muslims would reconsider their attitude to Jews & Judaists so that the word "antisemitic" would have NOTHING to do with the Muslims!!!:salah:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
This had always confused me; and the video explains it in great deal. Jazak Allah khayran for sharing, brother.