what is rape?

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

:ma: very nice article jazak Allahu khayra for sharing may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I found this topic to be disgusting. It shed no insight. It was not within Islamic Guidelines and it was stereotypical. It served no purpose. The post had little or no information.
I am begining to find it rather boring. Please stop making blanket statements without facts. We are approaching speculation.
Rape is an act of violence. And we know in most cases the rapist is known to his victim. The way a woman dresses has nothing to do with motive.
We have more important topics to discuss.

tabaria

More feminist nonsense.

Rape is about sex. If it was about power why are so many victims killed? You can't have power over a dead person.

Last year a girl was raped and killed, she was like 10. You know why she got raped? The guy who did it was watching *!*!*!*! on his computer (child *!*!*!*!) and decided he wanted to try it for real. But no ain't it about sex.

If two women are walking down a dark alley. One in a Abbaya and hijab, the other one with a short mini skirt ready for the club. You want to tell me there is a 50/50 of either one being raped?

Serial rapist have been known to stalk their victims for days, find out where they live and attack them in their home and kill them. They don't know the people they just find the ones that look good to them.

The feminist are always trying to assert men want more power of women and will do anything to get it. Men want sex. Why do you think all the expats in Thailand are male? Because its a sex wonderland for them, they take a significant pay cut and reduced living standards to get it.

Salem9022

In America there are alot of cases of rape, and the Majority of those rapes are done by relatives or friends or boyfriends believe it or not. Majority of the cases don;t happen in the street, it happens in the homes, in uncles homes, in friends home, in graduation parties, in summer vocations with friends, and most importantly it happens also because of Date rape<<<<

dianek

More feminist nonsense.

Rape is about sex. If it was about power why are so many victims killed? You can't have power over a dead person.

Last year a girl was raped and killed, she was like 10. You know why she got raped? The guy who did it was watching *!*!*!*! on his computer (child *!*!*!*!) and decided he wanted to try it for real. But no ain't it about sex.

If two women are walking down a dark alley. One in a Abbaya and hijab, the other one with a short mini skirt ready for the club. You want to tell me there is a 50/50 of either one being raped?

Serial rapist have been known to stalk their victims for days, find out where they live and attack them in their home and kill them. They don't know the people they just find the ones that look good to them.

The feminist are always trying to assert men want more power of women and will do anything to get it. Men want sex. Why do you think all the expats in Thailand are male? Because its a sex wonderland for them, they take a significant pay cut and reduced living standards to get it.

They are more likely to rape the one in a Abbaya and hijab as a means of ultimate power.........to show them they are not protected......is my guess.

They are more likely to rape the one in a Abbaya and hijab as a means of ultimate power.........to show them they are not protected......is my guess.

Salaam,

That's totally absurd. I find it very very strange. There is a inverse positive correlation between less clothing equal more rape. Generally speaking, there's a reason Muslim men are more tolerating & respectful towards women and power does not seem to take measure. I guess babies are even more unprotected. Okay this is getting sick.

Less clothing leads men into temptation, desires, and following lusts. This builds ideas and force into a man's brain. They aren't born to rape. They learn it from the surrounding, society and culture.

The facts are there are more rapes in Western countries than Islamic countries. Let's not deny this.

dianek

Salaam,

That's totally absurd. I find it very very strange. There is a inverse positive correlation between less clothing equal more rape. Generally speaking, there's a reason Muslim men are more tolerating & respectful towards women and power does not seem to take measure. I guess babies are even more unprotected. Okay this is getting sick.

Less clothing leads men into temptation, desires, and following lusts. This builds ideas and force into a man's brain. They aren't born to rape. They learn it from the surrounding, society and culture.

The facts are there are more rapes in Western countries than Islamic countries. Let's not deny this.
Based on the theory of it being a Power issue, don't you think they would get a greater sense of power by committing the ultimate act of degredation to muslim woman rather than the scantily clad girl.....there is no chase for him, no challenge......by selecting the abbaya'd woman he can strip her of all her security and faith..... if it IS INDEED ABOUT POWER.........

a_brother

Make dua for us all

:salam2: sister Diane

WOW, that hurts sister!!!... how can you think like that?????

turning a protective muslim man to a rapist, and turning a respected muslim woman to a sex object!!!???!?!?!?!?.... HOW CAN YOU GUESS LIKE THAT????!!!!

I read your previews posts... Please, don't take how your husband used to be an example of all (or majority of) muslims... WRONG WRONG WRONG

wasalam

Based on the theory of it being a Power issue, don't you think they would get a greater sense of power by committing the ultimate act of degredation to muslim woman rather than the scantily clad girl.....there is no chase for him, no challenge......by selecting the abbaya'd woman he can strip her of all her security and faith..... if it IS INDEED ABOUT POWER.........

Salaam,

I seek refuge from Allah from the accursed devil.

Ultimately, you're trying to promote less clothing because you think there is less chance of rape! :astag:

Do you have any specific cases, evidence for what you are saying?

a_brother

Make dua for us all

:salam2:

LOL... sister you are a SISTER/FEMALE... you sound like you have no idea what goes around a man's head.... LOL

if you want, pay attention to which a man would look at a 3/4 naked female walking and a 1/8 naked female walking... we are not talking about a hijabi sister... we are talking about how much skin is shown...

Wasalam

tabaria

I know most women are raped by a person they know. And these situations lead to further evidence it is about sex. Ever heard of a date rape drug? How is it about power when they are intoxicated and completely impaired?

What's also interesting is that if you take a look at the murder rate it moves in tandem with the rape rate.

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

If rape was about power, you would probably notice an increase in rape during bad economic times. However, looking at the growth charts there doesn't appear to be a correlation.

http://www.treasury.gov.au/documents/1190/images/10_review-2.gif

dianek

I am speaking to the demented mind of sick rapist men.....not promoting someone to dress like a whore.....but, and maybe I watch too much Law and Order.......I do believe that the ability to mark someone so profoundly would be the choice of a rapist. The ultimate of taking anothers soul or modesty or chastity...and in America.....I would also see it as the ultimate hate crime and sadly there is alot of that out there..............

dianek

And yep, I guess I am the "devil's advocate" on most issues......I do play both sides of a coin in most cases.....should have been an attorney! Daggone it!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

As I wrote before let us turn our attention to a more deserving subject. I have much experience with victims of rape. It is not the Law and Order version. As usual what Hollywood wants to depict is a far cry from reality. And the poor feminists are a lost group of whinning women who did give in to money and stability. They got married and became soccer mothers!
Now brothers and sisters can we write about the good of mankind. This topic is turning into nonsense.

Brothers in my lifetime nomatter where I have been Muslim men have come to my rescue. They often have been silent but they keep a loving eye over me. So I am grateful that there are Muslim men..it makes my world a better place.