What is right ? I cannot decide

loverasool

:salam2:
Iam a palestinian living in Gaza, I have witnessed the whole struggle between fatah and hamas but till now i couldn't decide which is right and which is wrong, I just try to pray that Allah may lead them all to unity, is it wrong to feel confused and not to take a side in such circumstances

seekingtruth2

questions and answers......

asalaamu alaikom waramatullah,
first let me express my sympathy for the situation you and your countrymen are finding yourself in.......
to be perfectly honest you cannot express an opinion in a matter without knowing exactly why it is happening...... all I know beyond a doubt is that it is political.....here is what i have heard but cannot truley know for sure.... from what i am to understand hamas feels like fatah will not fight for the right of return and hamas is willing to die for the right of return...... hamas is also feeling like they are in this new unity government but fatah will not let them excersize any power that would ordinarily belong to persons in these high level positions, so on and so forth....
what you need to do is to find out exactly the reason for all this fighting between fatah and hamas and you are obviously in a better position to do this than we are... and you need to decide what is important to you....
is in your opinion the right of return something you personally would die for? Do you feel like your country needs both fatah and hamas in its government? or do you think you would rather see an all hamas government or an all fatah government? Do you feel that if you would like to see another unity government that all parties within that government should have and be able to excersize the power due their position? Do you want to fight no matter the cost to see a nation completely free of the Isreali influence? Are you willing to die and see others die for this right?
Do you feel like your answers to these questions coincide with the teachings of the quran and our beloved prophet Mohammed salallahu alaihe wasalaam?
only you can give yourself the answers you seek, but to have the answers you must have the knowledge first...... then seek your answers in the quran and hadith..... dont let others tell you right from wrong.... seek for yourself....
and you should be able to answer your own question......
know that you are in my dua'as as well as all of your countrymen and women every single day....... barakallahfi
i cry for you
your sister
fatima

seekingtruth2

answer #2

asalaamu alaikom again...
in a way yes I personally feel that you should have an opinion in this matter because what happens now will decide the future of your country and possibly even cost you and your family their lives..... if i was you i would have an opinion, then i would fight for what i felt to be right.....
when so much is at stake...... an opinion could help your peace of mind in the end......
sorry for being so opinionated...... please know that in the name of allah you are loved.... and no matter what you do or dont do... it is between you and allah!
your sister
fatima

Alaa

slam alikom
all them wrong
i think that they hicks, because they consider that it victory.
they dream,
which victory?!!!
victory to kill your Palestinians brothers.
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
الله اهدي جميع المسلمين
slam alikom

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
According to reports, fatah has links with kuffar institutions like Mossad, CIA and getting funds from them.
While Hamas is totally for the Palestinian Muslims. Fatah used to execute people based on their affiliations, or growing a beard. They attacked mosques, killed clerics and even raided homes.

Now this does not mean that I am supporting Hamas or degrading Fatah. These information are from sources, which cannot be verified or authenticated. Which TV news media source can you trust in today's world?
I dont see anyone. Earlier when Aljazeera started, it was thought to be a helping hand for the Muslims, who were looking for alternative media rather than the misguided, ignorant ones of CNN or BBC.
May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala help us and guide us all.
wa/salam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
I myself do not know who is right or wrong.

I even stopped watching the news because wallah it hurts me to hear that someone just got killed. Ones heart cannot take all that pain.

All we can do now is pray.

:tti_sister:Oh Allah, we ask you for all good [khayr]; the sooner of it and the later; what we know of it and what we do not know; and we seek refuge in You from all evil [sharr]; the sooner of it and the later; what we know of it and what we don't know

Oh Allah strengthen Islam and the Muslims; and disgrace shirk and the mushrikeen; and smash the enemies of the deen
Oh Allah, our Lord, better the condition of the Muslims; oh Allah better the young of us; and better the old of us; and better the women of us; and make better the children of us; and our spouses

Oh Allah, help Your servants and the mujahideen in Your way in all places; Oh Allah help your worshippers in Chechnya; and in Bosna; and in Palestine; and in Lebanon; and in all other places

Oh Allah, make firm their feet; Oh Allah guide their aim; oh Allah, join them on the word of clear truth :tti_sister:

:tti_sister:AmeenAllahumaAmeen:tti_sister:

loverasool

alsalam alykom,
Thank u brothers and sisters for ur answers, inshallah i will do my best to seek the truth and to decide, and thank u all for ur prayers.
wa salam

loverasool

alsalam alykom,
Thank u brothers and sisters for ur answers, inshallah i will do my best to seek the truth and to decide, and thank u all for ur prayers,too.
wa salam

island muslim

I even stopped watching the news because wallah it hurts me to hear that someone just got killed. Ones heart cannot take all that pain.

:tti_sister:Oh Allah, we ask you for all good [khayr]; the sooner of it and the later; what we know of it and what we do not know; and we seek refuge in You from all evil [sharr]; the sooner of it and the later; what we know of it and what we don't know

Oh Allah strengthen Islam and the Muslims; and disgrace shirk and the mushrikeen; and smash the enemies of the deen
Oh Allah, our Lord, better the condition of the Muslims; oh Allah better the young of us; and better the old of us; and better the women of us; and make better the children of us; and our spouses

Oh Allah, help Your servants and the mujahideen in Your way in all places; Oh Allah help your worshippers in Chechnya; and in Bosna; and in Palestine; and in Lebanon; and in all other places

Oh Allah, make firm their feet; Oh Allah guide their aim; oh Allah, join them on the word of clear truth :tti_sister:

AMEEN ya rabb al alameen.

Wise words sister AlbintAlmuslima

Waterdrop

Banned
Iam a palestinian living in Gaza, I have witnessed the whole struggle between fatah and hamas but till now i couldn't decide which is right and which is wrong, I just try to pray that Allah may lead them all to unity, is it wrong to feel confused and not to take a side in such circumstances

do what everyone else on this site does. Side against the ones who want peace with the west because clearly they are evil.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
do what everyone else on this site does. Side against the ones who want peace with the west because clearly they are evil.

How wonderfull and understanding comment! Haven´t you any heart? If not, even a little sense to understand different situations where other people have forced to live, mostly in cause of these "peace loving westerners"?

:(

sister Harb

Globalpeace

Banned
Decide???

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

A perspective from a Non-Arab-Non-Palestinian person; you have the choice to disagree.

Respected brother in Islam; I find words like judgement, deciding in a human context fairly disturbing. In my humble and unqualified opinion these sort of GRAND words belong in the dominion of divinity; i.e. Allah (SWT).

I don’t believe that we should be deciding upon anyone or issuing judgements upon anyone.

As someone who works with Charity organisations; I believe that there is plenty for us to DO to help our Brothers/Sisters in Palestine WITHOUT getting bogged down with this issue. Yes it is disturbing (should be for nay Muslim) but lets concentrate on WHAT WE CAN DO practically to help!

We have plenty of Brothers/Sisters who are self-appointed-Haram-Police-constables who judge Sisters on Hijab and brothers on length of Beards and other external or internal factors etc. etc. etc.! Alhum-do-lillah I have a full-length beard and my wife wears the full Islamic Hijab and we fully agree that they are categorically listed in Qur’aan/Sunnah! However there is plenty I can do without being judgemental in my community.

We got work to do & we don't really have time for the Halal/Haram Police!

I hope that this post has tried to convey my thoughts accurately, precisely and succinctly!

rony

As-salam brother, I think both are wrong.
They are killing each other, eventhough they know they are killing their muslim brothers and sisters.
Now they are not fighting for the freedom of Palestine and it's people, they
are fighting to gain power/ poltical position.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

this kind of comment sended to other forum today to similar kind of discussion - even it is one new opinion from Hamas/Al-Qassam side:

What happened in the Gaza Strip is the necessary step that a big number from the palestinians need. Why?
Because these sites which was attacked by the Qassam men had no work but to guide the zionist forces to kill the mujahedeen. Also, another work is to protect the killers of civilians in the streets of the Gaza strip

Hamas doesn't intend to kill any palestinian but some sold themselves to the zionist forces and wanted to guided the forces to kill the palestinians.

Sheikh Ahmad Yassin, Dr. Rantisi, Dr.Maqadma, Salah Shehada and many others were assissnated by the guide of the Palestinian Mukhbarat ( intelgence forces)

What you expect Hamas to do after two Intifadas and most of our resistance leaders were died by the cause of these forces.

We need to pure our house first and then to kill the zionist forces ......

Then Hamas gave them many choices to leave their actions against the palestinian civilians and their positions.....

Redneck

I am a from the Uk and until recently lived a very traditional non Muslim lifestyle. This means you watch a lot of TV but don't really see what is going on in the world. It is sort of like an insulated bubble.

I have recently started watching the news with much deeper feelings and it does feel painful to watch Palestinians fighting each other. I don't mean it makes me feel uncomfortable, but rather I can imagine what ordinary Palestinians must be going through . I hear a report on the radio that they are about to run out of fuel and other essential goods this makes me stop and think.

What exactly is the situation/conflict in Palestine about?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum

This is the latest situation by fuel (and other like electricity and water supplies):

Dr. Sa'eb Erekat, the Palestinian chief negotiator for the Palestinian liberation organization (PLO), stated on Monday that, after talks with the Israeli government, the Israeli fuel company Dan Alon has today agreed to resume its oil supply to the Gaza strip.

Source for this new: http://www.imemc.org/article/49028

The aim of Israel about what Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni has today discussed with foreign ministers of EU in Strasbourg, France, is to isolate Hamas and make it weaker (just same to them even Hamas is democraticly elected - this is just politics in here).

whitecat

Ameen sister
:wasalam:

loverasool

Dear sister, Assalamu Alaiki :)

Since you love rasool :) let me relate to you something he said that addresses your question directly. "If two Muslims meet with their swords, the killer and the killed are in hell." The disciples (Sahaba) were shocked and asked him "O messenger of God, this the killer but what about the killed?" He replied "He was adamant about killing his companion!"

Thus the answer to your question is both are wrong! Any dispute between the two factions must have been settled with negotiations, mediation, arbitration or even litigation but not with guns. Until this simple concept is understood there's no hope for Muslims to have the peace and propsperity they used to enjoy.
I truley agree with what u say, I believe this Hadith is the reason that pushed me to take no side till now because nothing justifies the killing of muslims and ends don't justify means, and even their goal was good , they should have taken the right way to acheive it.
wa salam