What is said about neanderthals in the Qu'ran?

dianek

I was thinking about this......the qu'ran dispells evolution but there are actual remains charting the human progression from ape-like to the man we see today. How is this accounted for through islam? How is that man and ape have some 90%plus similar DNA traits? Thanks!

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sister!

I have read some books on evolution including the The Origin of species by Darwin and some counter books too.

For the evolutionists to show the gradual evolution from ape to man is similar to looking at the clouds in the sky and making fairies and mosnters out of it.

They are enforcing this idea on the scientific community and are not ready to accept otherwise.

It is a huge topic. It has been taught as if it is a proven fact, but you know what, IT IS ONLY A THEORY. The missing link will never be found, because IT DOESN'T EXIST.

By the way, just a little food for thought, Drosophila melanogaster or fruit fly has 60% similar genes with humans.
What do you make of that?

I think evolution is a fact, but it has limits. Those limits have been placed in them by the ONE WHO CREATED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Evolution/nature is not God (as the evolutionists believe) which creates and shapes all forms of life as it wills.

Wassalam

A Kashmiri

There were four ‘Homonites’. Science tells us today that there were four ‘Homonites’ - first is ‘Lucy’ along with its guy ‘Dosnopytichest’, which died about 3 and a 1/2 million years - the Ice Age. Then next came the ‘Homosepians’, who died about 5 hundred thousand years ago. Then came the ‘Neanderthal Man’, who died hundred to forty thousand years ago. Then came the fourth stage, ‘the Cromagnon’. ‘There is no link at all between these stages’ - According to P. P. Grasse in 1971 who held the Chair of Evolutionary Studies in Paris, in Sojerion University. He said… ‘It is absurd - We cannot say who were our ancestors based on fossils’. I can give you a list of hundreds of scientists and Noble Prize winners who speak against Darwin’s theory… Hundreds. If you know of Sir Albert George who got the Noble prize for inventing… for inventing the Vitamin ‘C’ - He wrote the book ‘The Can’t Ape and Man’, against Darwin’s Theory. Again if you read, Sir Fred Hoyle’s work - he wrote several works against Darwin’s Theory. If you know about Ruperts Albert, this person wrote a new theory of evolution against Darwin’s Theory. Its unthinkable… you cannot think that we are created from the Apes. If you know of Sir Frank Salosbury… he was a biologist. He said… ‘It is illogical to believe in Darwin’s theory’. If you know about Whitmeat… Sir Whitemeat, he wrote a book against Darwin’s Theory - He was also a Biologist. Several ! you can give a list of hundreds. Today it is taught in the schools - Why? … I told you - Media is in their hands. Otherwise there is no proof at all. There are certain proofs at lower level - an Ameba, at lower species level… Ameba can change to Paremishia. People talk about Molecular Biology Theory - they talk about Genetic coding. According to Henses Crake who is a authority in this field - he said… ‘It is unimaginable’. (Answer given by Zakir Naiks to one of the questions).

I hope it answers your question,......

A Kashmiri

One more point in here, Darwin never claimed that what he said was true. In fact in his letter to his friend - Thomas Thompton He said that… ‘I do not have proof to propound my natural selection but because it helped me in classification of embryology, of rudimentary organs, I put forth this."Darwin’s theory is not a fact at all - It is only a theory.

Amir_of_spain

I havent had the time to study this in depth however i can add that the same fossil evidence shows life to happen at a instance point in time instead of occurring gradually. Another point is that there should be numerous transition organisms, eg half fish/land animal, and so on, but there isnt. There was one documentary which showed the exitence of a feathered dinosaur, this was an exciting find for the evolutionists, however after closer examination was found to be a fraud. In short we dont believe life can occur randomly by itself through change events, due to the complex nature and design of life, we believe this is a reflection of design thus intelligence hence a creator, similary to a watch maker.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
"How is that man and ape have some 90%plus similar DNA traits"

There is 98% similarity in ONLY 40 out of 100,000 proteins.

Similiariy by number of chromosomes:

Man - 46
Chimpanzee - 48
POTATO - 46!!!

Genetic similarity:
Human beings and Chickens 60%
Human beings and worms 75%

dianek

"How is that man and ape have some 90%plus similar DNA traits"

There is 98% similarity in ONLY 40 out of 100,000 proteins.

Similiariy by number of chromosomes:

Man - 46
Chimpanzee - 48
POTATO - 46!!!

Genetic similarity:
Human beings and Chickens 60%
Human beings and worms 75%

Well that puts things into perspective brother, thanks! No I know why my hubby is a couch "potatoe".......LOTS OF LAUGH!!!!! Thanks for the stats!