What is so bad about having sex?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I know that it can sound stupid,but Shaytan feeds himself with the "energy" of what is unlawful and sinful in Islam,like murders,robberies,envy,gossips,adultery and fornication.
an unlawful intercourse is the "meal"of shaytan,that's why Allah recommended us to be married and to say "bismillah"before it:to protect ourself from shaytan's influence:wasalam:

aisha16

:salam2:

Well I was watching the Tyra Banks Show once and there was this lady that said something like

" If you have sex before marriage then whats so special about getting married " Which makes a lot of sense.

Sex is very intimate and powerful just try to imagine if everyone had sex freely ? would that be very honourable of humanity ?

Exactly my thoughts! When you hear/see non-muslims getting married when they were already living together/sleeping together it's like whaaaaaat? So backwards...doesn't make any sense to me. Especially when there's already children in the picture...kind of like Brad/Angelina...they have like 7 kids and are living together but wanna marry....so weird.

hana*

sex outside of marriage * breaks a girl*, especially when the guy leaves her. men are far more likely to leave a girl if they are not married.
we, as muslim women are reserved for that one special man.
zina also breaks the family and, in turn, breaks society, which is based on family.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Brother JUST A GUY, please do not expose your sins.

:wasalam:

That wasn't me I talked about, it was a friend of mine. And I was just citing his story as an example of how people can do the right thing for the wrong reasons.

Oh wait, you mean my first post.

That too was just an example, meant to teach others. I wasn't bragging about it.

Bubbybobble

So what is your point?

Perhaps the logic that some people tend to think somehow that marriage automatically will make your life better in the long run when it necessarily does not. Some people do things the right way and in the end get burned. Happens all the time.

Somehow we think, 'get married first, your life will be better!' when a guy/gal could cheat and end up in a nasty divorce.

I think people need to be ready. Especially in his example. If people get married to young (especially in countries like America), they will feel like they commited too young. To be young is to be free some feel. Especially because people think that marriage is supposed to be full of love love love. It's not. It's more a partnership than anything. I think people should marry when they are ready, or the consequences won't turn out to well.

Bubbybobble

Assalamu Alaikum:

The word ''Rational" is a tool for atheists. We Muslims have to be conservative and orthodox. How will you apply rationality to Divine code of conduct.? Moderate Islam is a misnomer.

I challenge you the day you go rational,Naudubillah,you would scatter from Siratal Mustaqim.

I believe firmly in Tawheed,Islam transparently preaches Tawheed and so for me anything that strikes my mind against Deen of Allah,I throw it away. You may call me a blind follower as other Non-Muslims call me, Yes I blindly follow Islam and I am 100% sure in state of blindness that Islam is Deen of Allah (SWT),for these are not eyes which would perceive the truth but the heart and the intellect.

Regards.

That might be a dangerous path to follow. Who are you getting this information from? If you're doing just to follow bllindly in this case without using the brain you were given....then by that logic another person of another religion could do so to and it's not wrong. There's way too many factors out there and some peoples interpretations are much too extremely. But whatever floats your boat.

ShyHijabi

Perhaps the logic that some people tend to think somehow that marriage automatically will make your life better in the long run when it necessarily does not. Some people do things the right way and in the end get burned. Happens all the time.

Somehow we think, 'get married first, your life will be better!' when a guy/gal could cheat and end up in a nasty divorce.

I think people need to be ready. Especially in his example. If people get married to young (especially in countries like America), they will feel like they commited too young. To be young is to be free some feel. Especially because people think that marriage is supposed to be full of love love love. It's not. It's more a partnership than anything. I think people should marry when they are ready, or the consequences won't turn out to well.

I think this is why the idea of "romance" can be so insidious. Getting married for "love" or romance is a fairly new idea, only 100 years ago marriage was understood as a partnership and more of a "we will learn to care and love each other" after the wedding. Marriage is vitally important for the mental and physical well being of the offspring. Many research papers have shown children do better in 2 parent homes than single parent homes.

Instead of trying to marry that attractive/rich/fill in the blank we should be marrying for the right reasons. Taweed and piety are the aspects we should look for in our mates.

a_stranger

Assalamu Alaikum:

The word ''Rational" is a tool for atheists. We Muslims have to be conservative and orthodox. How will you apply rationality to Divine code of conduct.? Moderate Islam is a misnomer.

I challenge you the day you go rational,Naudubillah,you would scatter from Siratal Mustaqim.

I believe firmly in Tawheed,Islam transparently preaches Tawheed and so for me anything that strikes my mind against Deen of Allah,I throw it away. You may call me a blind follower as other Non-Muslims call me, Yes I blindly follow Islam and I am 100% sure in state of blindness that Islam is Deen of Allah (SWT),for these are not eyes which would perceive the truth but the heart and the intellect.

Regards.

Human mind cannot get out of human desires and needs. That is why Allah subhanahu wa taaala sent his messengers and revelation to show human mind the way. If we let human mind judge alone then humanity will be lost . Quran and Sunna can guide human mind , soul , heart to the straight clear path. Shaiytan can play with human minds for those whoever don't follow the guidance of Allah. Many clever brilliant thinker made a grave mistakes depending on their intelligence alone which made those who followed them lose their way in life. I think this is clear nowadays.
:wasalam:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

I think this is why the idea of "romance" can be so insidious. Getting married for "love" or romance is a fairly new idea, only 100 years ago marriage was understood as a partnership and more of a "we will learn to care and love each other" after the wedding. Marriage is vitally important for the mental and physical well being of the offspring. Many research papers have shown children do better in 2 parent homes than single parent homes.

Instead of trying to marry that attractive/rich/fill in the blank we should be marrying for the right reasons. Taweed and piety are the aspects we should look for in our mates.

While this is true, one should also not ignore the possibilty of falling in love before marriage. It is possible, as I have seen it with my own eyes all around me.

I believe that love is possible even in a pure halal Islamic setting. It is difficult, yes... but not impossible.

wantobeMumin

Although sex outside of marriage is everywhere in every culture but those of you who live in Western hemisphere must have seen the adverse effects of this in the society. how many times we come across young girls whos " baby' father" is in jail, unknown or not around anymore. how is that baby going to have a normal life? how many of you have encounter what we call "trash people". many times its their moral indecency which is the cause of their ruined lives. ( may Allah help us all over come such misery)

SEX outside marriage is wrong wrong wrong in so many levels. we shouldn't even be debating about it because Allah and our Prophet warned us about this. isn't that enough????????

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalamu alaikum, this is a good video talking about fornication. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqmKZ7ezKMM&list=LLVMkkYeqquzb9p6Ro8JsAmg&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/ame]