what is the ideal wife/husband you wish to marry ?(only for single)

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
dear brother in Islam , masha`Allah you have a big brain , I don`t mean in size :) I mean the way you think is bigger than your age and it`s very good , I can`t believe that you are only 14 , I wish if I thought like you when I were in your age , masha`Allah :ma::ma::ma: I hope that you be the person that you want if it`s good for you ya rab Allah ybarek feek , this is the best answer till now , I feel proud that a young guy (you) gave this answer :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Actually sister, I'm 13. But I'm gonna hit my 14's in June 14. LoL. ON FLAG DAY. Gosh the anti-secular or nationalist is born on a patriotic Kafir day. I don't even like my OWN ethnic holidays, LoL.

I'd LOOOOOOVE nothing more but to talk mroe sister, but I'm gonna be under check now. Gotta flash! Assalamu Alykum!

aisha16

I'm 14 too....

:)

Hmmm i want my hubby to be:

Easy to talk to: I'll talk with him a lot lol.
Funny: He'll make me laugh, and i'll make him laugh. Always smiling. Cracking jokes.
Pious:Waking me up for fajr, and tahajjud. Help me memorize if he knows more quran surahs than me.Remind me of Allah to be a good Muslim.
Romantic:Lovey-dovey lol....
Kind and gentle:Lol im wishing he's muscular,sorry Abdul Hasib, have to be honest. He'll be a handsome and muscular guy but really kind and gentle. He wont hurt a fly unless it's bugging me lol
Cleans and Cooks: Woah is this a lil bit tooo far....

He'll cook some nights and i'll cook some nights. He'll help me tidy up our house.

Wow this is more like a fantasy of a husband.....

BUT anything cn happen if you make dua....

I know i will TONS when im ready to get hitched

sal12

Someone who is not stubborn! I really don't get on well with stubborn people. And someone who is open minded. And obviously a practising Muslim insha'allah. And he also cannot be lazy. Those are the main things I will look out for insha'allah not that he will admit that he's stubborn coz stubborn people don't admit that because they're stubborn!!!

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
sister aisha16 , its nice to know that there is young people here and I want to tell you the is important but its not everything any way I wish you the best in life insha`Allah

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
Someone who is not stubborn! I really don't get on well with stubborn people. And someone who is open minded. And obviously a practising Muslim insha'allah. And he also cannot be lazy. Those are the main things I will look out for insha'allah not that he will admit that he's stubborn coz stubborn people don't admit that because they're stubborn!!!

stubbornness is bad , its good to avoid it laziness also , I hope you will find what you want

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
well brother you haven't said what your ideal future women would be like.

well I am little bit picky :) I want a muslim woman ofcourse , not arabic ( American or eurpian ) who is converted to islam (so that I take the benefit of teaching her) , wear hijab , a woman who is truly honest to be a good muslima , love and fear Allah , willing to live in my country(Kuwait) acceptable looking and body and I hope she will be blond (cause I wish that I have blond kids) silly isnt it :) I think it`s hard to find her here so I am thinking of traveling when this semester finish (cause I am a teacher) and try do my search in western country , I hope that Allah make it easy for me to find her insha`Allah , I think thats it and thanks for asking by the way , am I picky ?

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
Salam Dear brothers/sisters
our belevod prophet peace be upon him mentioned how can we pick up either a wife or husband . the most important aspect is : faith & practice of Islam.
after that, we are humain and no one is perfect .if we read carefully the biography of our prophet peace be upon him, we can deeply understand the purpose of marriage .it's like a school and you have to be able to learn everyday...............learning is a hard task (..)

jazzak Allah khayran brother ofcourse we are learning from our prophet peace be upon him and as you see every reply from the brothers and sisters mentioning faith and islam , thanks for your reply

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,

About this matter there's nothing more beautiful than what was said by Allah in Sourat (chapter) 24 Al-Nur (The Light), verse 26:

"Bad statements are for bad people (or bad women for bad men) and bad people for bad statements (or bad men for bad women). Good statements are for good people (or good women for good men) and good people for good statements (or good men for good women), such (good people) are innocent of (each and every) bad statement which they say, for them is Forgiveness, and Rizqun Karîm (generous provision i.e.Paradise)."

:wasalam:

2lc8lrs.gif