what is your hobbie

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Assalamu alaikum

I trying to find a hobbie that will keep my interest: I thought about sewing but sister does it and I trying find something different from her. I also thought about knitting but projects seem limited. what is your hobbie

Salaamalikum sister,

My hobbies include: Going to the gym and working out, basketball, praying, Quran, Islam, chess, going to the zoo, eating out, bowling, ice skating, paint ball shooting, movies, fishing, looking into the stars with a telescope, going to a park - sorry I have alot, I would probably have a scroll for you :SMILY149:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
mine is Islam ,reading about Islam ,searching,
TTI is my favorite hobbie :)making videos,,mmmm whatelse....I don't have much time for the hobbies,but I like sewing also.U can make scarves,its good hobbie...then yes I do ice scating,skiing,but in the winter,playing tennis but have no time ,drawing,....Its a lot of things u can do,I wish I had more time :)

mine is Islam ,reading about Islam ,searching,
TTI is my favorite hobbie :)making videos,,mmmm whatelse....I don't have much time for the hobbies,but I like sewing also.U can make scarves,its good hobbie...then yes I do ice scating,skiing,but in the winter,playing tennis but have no time ,drawing,....Its a lot of things u can do,I wish I had more time :)

Asalaamalikum,

I love skiing too. It's beautiful going down the mountain, especially at night with your goggles and how everything looks orange.

Shannonx

:salam2:
I don't know, I don't really have any hobbies really :\
I'd like to get into photography though.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

My hobbies are lame lol. I love to read non-fiction. I enjoy going onto my deck and staring at the water and feeding the seagulls bread and bananas. I just like to sit and stare at pretty scenery lol. I enjoy organizing other peoples' messes. And my lamest hobby is vaccuming. It is very theraputic lol.

I tried to the whole crochet thing, but I got really frustrated and left that to my mom to make me scarves and blankets :) Okies good luck finding a hobby. Try everything!

Wassalaam
Sarah

dna1987

Muslim Guy
My hobbies include: Going to the gym and working out, basketball, praying, Quran, Islam, chess, going to the zoo, eating out, bowling, ice skating, paint ball shooting, movies, fishing, looking into the stars with a telescope, going to a park - sorry I have alot, I would probably have a scroll for you :SMILY149:

bro!!! if you were living here, we would have been best friends!!!!!! The only think I would change from your post is the basketball part to "football & tennis". That reminds me, I gotta PM you :)
Salam alaikum.

bro!!! if you were living here, we would have been best friends!!!!!! The only think I would change from your post is the basketball part to "football & tennis". That reminds me, I gotta PM you :)
Salam alaikum.

Salaamalikum,

Aww thanks bro lol

I use to play football when I was in HS. I'm not bad in tennis either. I'm athletic and versatile...just name the sport :SMILY288:

Reason I like basketball is because you don't really need depend on other people, it's pretty much individual talent lol. One person can actually take over the game. Tennis is probably cool too b/c it depends solely on the individual.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Reading Islamic related books and just increase my knowledge. Another hobby i would like is to learn new language Insh'Allah, Japanese, now that would be kool. Occasionally maybe playing a Video Game, although i dont have anymore. MGS4 :)

Wasalam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

my hobbies are reading and memorizing the quran as best as i can, checking out tti, and checking and downloading some of the newest islamic videos. and reading lots of books. unfortunately more and more with my work schedule a lot of time has been taken away from me.

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I would have to say I love to cook, love to try new recipes. I would love to learn how to knit, or crochet! I love nature, going to the zoo, walking on the beach or to the park looking at the beautiful creations of Allah!! I also like to watch karate movies, especially the old ones!:D

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

My first passion is reading..mostly fiction and science fiction. (I'm a closet Trekkie) I would really love to learn how to sew...my mom can sew entire outfits but I am clueless. Since school takes up most of my spare time my hobby at this moment is strictly surfing the net and occasionally reading a fiction book.

I used to iceskate but there are no ice rinks here in the Caribbean.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Nice thread :)!!

My hobbies have to be painting (anything: a picture my apartment ect ), eating, reading articles on Islam, lifting weights :SMILY346: , photography and organizing stuff.

:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

Hobbies: that would go way too long. Lemme try a bit though.

First of all, reading and increase my knowledge about Islam. I read, read and read a lot of books. I love to implement them to the best of my abilities. I write too (but not books). I like to take advices from people. Also give out advices to people. Sharing knowledge is so important.

In my school days, I was mad about space (really mad is the only term i find suitable). I love to read anything related to space science, astronomy, astrophysics, cosmology etc etc (but not astrology, dont confuse it). Galaxies, nebulaes, neutron stars, black holes, worm holes. I loved taking part in quiz competitions, debates, speech, Mathematics Olympiads. Won a lot of prizes and certificates...................But then in my high school days, I was not a practising muslim :astag:

Alhamdulillah now I try to relate and understand more clearly what Quran speaks about science and technology. There is a book written by Dr. Zakir Naik, Quran and Modern Science, which I would recommend to all. Now I am not so mad about space though.

Another important part of me is that I try to find ways to improve myself. Thats more like a hobby to me. Creative thinking, new ideas, ways to solve problems, develop struggling societies etc etc. I try to put in a lot of efforts how I can help others.

I love talking to people, although I am bit shy but it keeps on changing. At times I am so shy that I would hesitate to talk to somebody I know even.

Sometimes I would go into deep thinking. It would continue for more than an hour. If you ask me thinking what???? thats my personal part..:biggrin:

I love going to mosque (sadly we have only one), working out in the gym. I like to play anything which increases the pumping of my heart. I love going out to run in our university stadium in the morning.

One important thing which I almost missed is that I love to cook. Taking strolls in the park. Visiting people. There are a lot more but I could not think 'cause its 2am at night.

wa/salam

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Salaam,

My first passion is reading..mostly fiction and science fiction. (I'm a closet Trekkie) I would really love to learn how to sew...my mom can sew entire outfits but I am clueless. Since school takes up most of my spare time my hobby at this moment is strictly surfing the net and occasionally reading a fiction book.

I used to iceskate but there are no ice rinks here in the Caribbean.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

I love science fiction novels too lol. I was just to embarrased to say. My father got me hooked to the series of Dune.

Wassalaam
Sarah

Idil Ciise

I lovvve to read mostly sci-fi and fantasy. also reading articles on Islam to help me become more knowledgeable in my deen. I love love to paint (digitaly) I'm in love with my wacom tablet. and desining websites.

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

i like to learn about islam. Play cricket and spent time with friends and family

Amirah20

Assalamu Alikum everyone,

Hobby
hob·by1 (hŏb'ē)

An activity or interest pursued outside one's regular occupation and engaged in primarily for pleasure.

some you put Islam as a hobby. Islam is the way of life, how could that be a hobby? hobby is a leisure pursuit, something we do on our freetime. studying about islam, going to the masjid, and doing our other islamic dutties isn't a hobby...its a must. :hijabi: I'm just sayin. I volunteer thats my hobby.