What Makes Islam so Appealing

Sagie

Salaam Brother and Sisters....

I am a muslim myself and i am very happy to be one.....i have a many friends who are mulism as well...

I knew few people who converted and reverted to islam..... two of them were my class mates who have converted to the faith....one is now a politician and the other is now a pilot...i am amazed by their determination and passion for islam.........i am greatful that Allah showed them the light and truthfulness of then deen

Islam is on the increase when compared to other religion...it was stated that islam is increasing in a rate of 243% while other religion increase in a rate of 40-30%....i really hope that more people get to experience the beauty of islam and embrace it too....i am so lucky and greatful that i am muslim and i very happy to be one....

Why is islam so appealing to people....wat do u think?.....it is intresting question

peace be upon you all....jazakallah for all the message

Amirah84

:salam2: Sagie,

thank you for the post. A very interesting question you are posing there. I would say two things; Guidance from Allah subhana wa ta'ala and the search for truth.

The truth is appealing to human beings and this is what every person in this life is searching for. This is common ground for every human being.

With Islam - once the searchers get beyond the misconceptions and stereotypes that have been ingrained into them by the media in particular they begin to see what Islam really stands for. Once the truth is presented to you it moves you, it stirs your emotions and at times you're at odds with yourself because it's such a huge step in life. The truth is sometimes so great that it takes time to comprehend and take on.

We read many times about different brothers and sisters journeys to Islam. They have been guided by Allah subhana wa ta'ala from all walks off life to the true path of this excistence and life that we are in. The seal on their hearts have been lifted and they have been shown reality.

It is indeed a sign of the many signs that Allah subhana wa ta'ala is showing us. All of us, muslims, have been chosen by Allah subhana wa ta'ala to be blessed with the religion and way of life that He the Almighty prescribed for us as a creation. And it is only due to His Guidance and Mercy that we are experiencing and learning about the truth and about our Creator and about ourselves.

Allhamdulillah, Alla praise be to Allah.

:wasalam:

Sister Amirah

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Subhanallah brother ayman1
I love your responses and i learn alot from you, masha allah. keep writing

islam is simple to understand and follow
it is not restricted to ideology or faith, but requires implementation in daily life and through this process, the fruits of this faith can be observed and that makes it appealing.

it requires honesty to one's own-self, to the creator and to others and this in turn takes away the guilt and dirt out of heart which makes the journey of life easier. if there is any insincerity in the heart, it is immediately taken out and cleaned by repentance and believer puts himself/herself straight right away.

it gives the follower real freedom by taking him/her away from many gods who can not satisfy his/her needs, to one real God, Allah swt, who suffices to be relied upon.

islam brings you into direct contact with your creator. there is no need for intermediaries.
it teaches that all humans are equal. it is observable during congregational prayer (jamaat)
the list is endless

wassalam

island muslim

salaam alaiykum,

yes indeed, we all benefit much from brother ayman's posts.. masha ALLAH! :)

barak allah feek akhi ayman.