What options are there?

RandyJackson

Assalamu Alaykum,

Fornication is a great sin indeed. If a man/woman has fornicated, what options are there for them? They have failed Allah's test. Is there any slight chance for them to return to Allah? If so, then how?

Some say he/she must start with repentance. But how does one repent when he/she already feel as if they're already sentenced to Hell?

rizzumd

Your brother
Wa Alaikum Salam brother,

If you sincerely repent to Allah, and don't do that act again inshaAllah, Allah will forgive your sins.

dunno

:astag::astag:
God forgives all sins except shirk
don't be one of those who lost hope in Allah's forgiveness because that itself is a sin

Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful[] (53) "And turn in repentance and in obedience with true Faith (Islâmic Monotheism) to your Lord and submit to Him, (in Islâm), before the torment comes upon you, (and) then you will not be helped. (54)

mezeren

Assalamu Alaykum,

Some say he/she must start with repentance. But how does one repent when he/she already feel as if they're already sentenced to Hell?

:salam2:

if one feel that he already sentenced to hell or got a ticket to heaven,he is wrong.Only Allah knows our destiny.That's why as muslims we should be in a state between fear of hell fire and hope of the heaven.

When we commit a sin,we have two options the first of which is to follow what Adam(a.s.) did that is feel sorry for our sins sincerily and repent, return to Allah for His forgivness.Or we could follow satan's footsteps for some reason or another.And you know what happened to Adam(a.s.) and satan, and where they ended up.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The door to asking forgiveness is ever open. The key to shutting the door of sin is salat, dikr, reading the Quran, the company of pious Muslims. And, I will make dua for you my son. Insha'Allah, Allah we accept our sincere cries for help.