What should I do? What would you do?

LoveofAllah

I few months ago I posted about how I wanted to marry someone. Well I let him know and he told me he cannot be married right now because of his financial situation and that he wants to think about it only after he gets an answer from his masters application.

I have been making so much dua, and asking Allah to guide me and subhaAllah I feel Allah is making this easier for me.

I just dont know what to do now? Do i keep making dua and ask Allah to grant him to me as my husband? Thats what i have been doing.
Do i forget it? whenever i think of forgetting him i feel so guilty because i feel so much love for him.

Tell me what you would do?

a_stranger

:salam2:

Sister just forget him right now and keep on your duaas (it is Ibada) and if he is serious he will come again , but now stop thinking of him as much as you can be strong :SMILY346: . I pray that Allah gather you with the most suitable husband, and give you a happy life now and then.Amen

LoveofAllah

Sister just forget him right now and keep on your duaas (it is Ibada) and if he is serious he will come again , but now stop thinking of him as much as you can be strong :SMILY346: . I pray that Allah gather you with the most suitable husband, and give you a happy life now and then.Amen

I dont think of him as much as i used to. Slowly i am improving.
its not easy to just forget and i dont know how but i know Allah will guide me.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister,

Keep making du'a..keep knocking the door. The blessing will come very soon. If you are faithed to marry him, you will marry him. We will keep you in our du'a also InshAllah.

safiya58

sister I´m in a very similar situation like you. there was this guy we wanted to get married but there was many obstacles. but still we have the intention to marry and inshaallah after 1 year we will get married.

You should be patient, pray to Allah and always try to improove yourselfe. praying gave me so much confidence and strength... do not think at him all the time. just do your thing. Guys want girls who are strong. keep on serving Allah in the best way you can. If He wants you to get married with him then you will if not maybe there is someone better than him... just trust in Allah..

inshaallah you will be happy in this world and the other

:wasalam:

shichemlydia

solution

salam alikoum
my advice is first to make sure that he loves you exacetlly the same way you love him. if this is not the case, he can find thousands of reasons why he can not marry you (i am a man and i know what i am saying). if the love is shared between you and him, then, try to get a promise from him that he will marry you one day under the condition of getting over his financial problem. and keep making douae for him that allah swt will enable him to find a job and solve his problem. in this process keep far away from haram things, so that allah swt may put baraka in this marriage if it happens.
do pray istikhara prayer and think about it,..
may allah swt gather you with him under one family, ameen.
this is my honest advice....
wa salam alikoum

abulzan07

Just make dua to Allah to give what is best for you inshAllah we dont know what is good for us but Allah knows what is best for us so keep focussing on ur prayers inshAllah it wil help u

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I few months ago I posted about how I wanted to marry someone. Well I let him know and he told me he cannot be married right now because of his financial situation and that he wants to think about it only after he gets an answer from his masters application.

I have been making so much dua, and asking Allah to guide me and subhaAllah I feel Allah is making this easier for me.

I just dont know what to do now? Do i keep making dua and ask Allah to grant him to me as my husband? Thats what i have been doing.
Do i forget it? whenever i think of forgetting him i feel so guilty because i feel so much love for him.

Tell me what you would do?

sister, remember Allah (swt) is with those that are patient, I know u are going thru a tough time and it feels really painful procedure, you should be patient, my 1st sugguestion would be make istikhara to make sure is he is the right guy for u?
2nd step, let the person know, and make sure he is serious, sister alot of times people might play with your emotions, it will hurt alot but sister you dont want someone that dont care for u, sometimes people forget wat a blessing it is to have someone truly love them without anything in return.

Thirdly sister, thrive for ur goal in a halal way, if his masters is stopping him that ask him if you can help him with anything, help him clear thoughts, this is a important decision for hiim so Inshallah show him that u r with him and help him clear his obstacles so you two can be together Inshallah.

I hope :) things work out great for u and the guy and You lead a happy beautiful life - ameen
take care

LoveofAllah

salam alikoum
my advice is first to make sure that he loves you exacetlly the same way you love him. if this is not the case, he can find thousands of reasons why he can not marry you (i am a man and i know what i am saying). if the love is shared between you and him, then, try to get a promise from him that he will marry you one day under the condition of getting over his financial problem. and keep making douae for him that allah swt will enable him to find a job and solve his problem. in this process keep far away from haram things, so that allah swt may put baraka in this marriage if it happens.
do pray istikhara prayer and think about it,..
may allah swt gather you with him under one family, ameen.
this is my honest advice....
wa salam alikoum

Oh no I cannot do that. I'm too shy to ask someone if they love me:shymuslima1:
haha...no no no no. it makes me too nervous
also i am trying to gain knowledge on this topic and from whatever i have gathered most scholars say its better not to love before islam.
so im really stuck in a confusing position because i dont know how to stop it.

LoveofAllah

sister, remember Allah (swt) is with those that are patient, I know u are going thru a tough time and it feels really painful procedure, you should be patient, my 1st sugguestion would be make istikhara to make sure is he is the right guy for u?
2nd step, let the person know, and make sure he is serious, sister alot of times people might play with your emotions, it will hurt alot but sister you dont want someone that dont care for u, sometimes people forget wat a blessing it is to have someone truly love them without anything in return.

Thirdly sister, thrive for ur goal in a halal way, if his masters is stopping him that ask him if you can help him with anything, help him clear thoughts, this is a important decision for hiim so Inshallah show him that u r with him and help him clear his obstacles so you two can be together Inshallah.

I hope :) things work out great for u and the guy and You lead a happy beautiful life - ameen
take care

I dont know how to make sure he is serious. i dont even know if he wants to marry me. All i know is he isnt ready for it right now and its not running throug his mind.
so im trying really hard to put my trust in allah and i ask allah to show me whats right.
But you know all the scholars say its not okay to love before marriage. But i am feeling things for him? i dont know how to stop that.

LoveofAllah

JazakAllah khairan for all your replies.
I feel much better everytime i come to this forum:)

I love you all for the sake of Allah

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
JazakAllah khair sister,
1st of all you can find out if he likes u from his words, if he is extra nice or something or from a 3rd person point of view u can ask his opinion, or have ur friend or someone ask for u

Sister, its ok to like someone before marriage and i would say thats ur stage, Pure love comes after marriage which Allah (swt) has made halal, maybe for now let him know thru someone ur interested in marriage with him, mom or sister/ friend if not possible then have patience and wait for his master result and Inshallah we will see what happens then.
Always pray and do Istikhara to make sure
I hope u find the person of ur desire sister - ameen
:)

safiya58

Oh no I cannot do that. I'm too shy to ask someone if they love me:shymuslima1:
haha...no no no no. it makes me too nervous
also i am trying to gain knowledge on this topic and from whatever i have gathered most scholars say its better not to love before islam.
so im really stuck in a confusing position because i dont know how to stop it.

then do not ask him if he loves you ask him if he is serious or not....! Cuz if not you have got no time to waste right?... wether his answer is yes or no... What if in this time another pious brother is proposing to you for marriage... if his answer is no then you know you can consider marriage with him. this is not fair if he let you without a clear answer.... and sister you don´t have to feel guilty when you feel something for him. cuz it is something Allah has put in your heart and as long you don´t transgress the limits of Allah, which I believe you will not, it is ok. it is maybe all a part from His test. inshaallah what is ckair for you will happen.