what should i do?

zakiyah

muslim sis
:salam2: brother n sisters
hope ur in great health n eemaan AMEEN.:tti_sister:

well iv got a question to ask.
when a person is upset,a bit confused n gettin wierd feelings.in this state what should he/she read (zikar).???

sorry for taking ur precious time.
wasalam

ZAKIYAH

misalat

:salam2:

you should take ablution/Wudhu and pray two rakats and read whatever you can from the Holy Qur'an ... you read as much as zikr as you can as well.
If you are upset and standing you should also sit down ... these some of things that can make you over come with this problem inshaa Allah.
Wallah A'alam ...

Ma'asalaama ...

:salam2: brother n sisters
hope ur in great health n eemaan AMEEN.:tti_sister:

well iv got a question to ask.
when a person is upset,a bit confused n gettin wierd feelings.in this state what should he/she read (zikar).???

sorry for taking ur precious time.
wasalam

ZAKIYAH

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam
jazakallah kheir for the replies:hearts:
May ALLAH (swt) bless us all with health,wealth and happiness.AMEEN:tti_sister:
wasalam:SMILY259:

halah

May Allah bestow His bessing on you and benefit you with this Du'a insha'Allah;

Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to say when he was in distress: "La ilaha illallahul-Azimul-Halim. La ilaha illallahu Rabbul-`Arshil-`Azim. La ilaha illallahu Rabbus-samawati, wa Rabbul-ardi, wa Rabbul-`Arshil-Karim.

(None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Incomparably Great, the Compassionate. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Rubb of the Mighty Throne. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Rubb of the heavens, the Rubb of the earth, and the Rubb of the Honourable Throne).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary: The only medicine in a time of distress is the remembrance of Allah Whose Help alone should be sought. This Du`a contains words which glorify Allah and exalt Him far above all else. It is desirable to recite these words when one is in distress as this is exactly what the Prophet (PBUH) used to recite in such situations

Allahu_Hassbi

THERE IS NO MIGHT NOR POWER EXCEPT WITH ALLAAH

this is agood asking to allah

sory for my english because iam a primary speaker

Here is also the arabic translation to the above dua:
لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ
"Lahaula Wala Quwata Illabillah"

DUA FOR ANXIETY / DISTRESS
Allahumma inni a'oodhoo bika minal-hammi walhuzni, wal-'ajzi wal-kasali wal-bukhli wal-jubni, wa dal'id-dayni wa ghalabatir- rajaal

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from anxietyand sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being oppressed by men.

Allahumma rahmataka arjoo falaa takilnee ilaa nafsee tarfata 'aynin wa aslih-lee sha'nee kullahu, laa ilaha illa anta

O Allah! It is Your mercy that I hope for so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.

When in any difficult

Recite:
اللَّهُمَّ رَحْمَتَكَ أَرْجُو فَلَا تَكِلْنِي إِلَى نَفْسِي طَرْفَةَ عَيْنٍ وَأَصْلِحْ شَأْنِي كُلَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ

"O Allah, I hope for Your mercy, do not leave me for even the duration of an eye blink (duration) and correct my total condition. Besides You there is none worthy of worship".

(Hisnul Hasin)

Alternate dua

حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ

"Allah is sufficient for us and He is the Best Guardian".

(Quran, Surah Al-Imraan)

Alternatively recite
اللَّهُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي لَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ شَيْئَاً
"Allah is my Lord, I do not ascribe anything unto Him".

(Hisnul Hasin from Abu Dawood)

or recite
يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغِيثُ

"O Alive and everlasting One, I beseech You by Your mercy".

(Mustadrak Hakim)

لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
"O Allah, there is none worthy of worship besides You. You are Pure, definitely I have oppressed my soul by sinning".

The Qur'an states that these words were recited when Yunus (A.S.) called upon Allah from the belly of the fish. Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.) stated in a hadith that when any Muslim makes this dua via these words to Allah, then Allah surely accepts his duas.

(Tirmidhi etc)

It is stated in a hadith that

لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ

is the medicine for 99 ailments, the least of which is depression.

(Baihaqi in Dawatul Kubra)

It means that these words are so beneficial and useful that big/great grievances, depression and sorrow are easily removed in its stride.

Abdullah bin Abbas (R.A.) narrates that Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.) stated that if a person constantly makes "Astaghfar", then Allah removes every difficulty, frees him from every sorrow and makes a means for him to receive sustencance from places that he never thought of.

(Mishkat from Ahmad)

May Allah ease you worries.

:wasalam: