What should one do when in love?

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: dear brothers and sisters i'm just curious. i have never been in love and don't know a thing about love- in a relationship sense of course. but i'm just curious- especially the women out there what do you do when in love with a man and you don't know if he loves you back or not? how would you find out if someone loves you? and guys what do YOU do when you're in love with someone(a woman)? if you're a muslim please share from islamic perspective and if you're not just share what you know.
please do respond to my thread.
:salam2:

huda2

Sis love is a beautiful thing but in my opinion falling in love with someone who is marriagble to you could put you a bad position,and allah forbidden that coz its fitnah. so thats why islam teaches us that we should keep distance from those who are not our muhram (mariagable men/women) We should love someone for the sake of allah. Get married before you go to that love road sis. If you are a man you could ask the woman's father that you want to marry his daughter but if you are a sis I guess you should just pray to allah and forgot about that love thing or pray istikhara. Falling in love could make you to commit a sin, coz there would be a shaitan in the middle. thats my opinion dear sis.

palestine

Servant of Allah
sis huda i understand that love relationships could lead to zina. but someone can't just get married before they love. i mean you would not want to marry someone if you do not love them. and i also understand that there are islamic ways provided that the two in love could meet with a mahram in the house. jazakallah for your comment. salam.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam

Well personally if someone loves me ( or likes me a lot) and is a brother he would show that love by respecting Allah and me by going to see my wali. Now personally I have like brothers ( like I am human for goodness sake) before especially since my society ( western-college society) has me around them all the time but I try to always seek refuge from the waswas (whisper of jinn and shatian) say Allah if this is right then please have this brother go to my Wali. But I am not marry but I will be honest and say I do daydream about but no to your answer. I like brothers but honestly never been in love with one. I think in order to be in-love there must be shared experiences and trials and test.

zakariya

what is love

salam
befor in love
what is love
i know in love is sick but whats love
i think love is sick 2
love all about zinah i use to like women com to me and told me i love u
is that mean to me i want zinah

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister

Definitely Love starts after marriage. The love which the west tries to portray is engineered by shaitan. And as I am not yet married so I dont know much about it. So the brothers and sisters who are married can enlighten us more.

wa/salam

Love

:salam2: dear brothers and sisters i'm just curious. i have never been in love and don't know a thing about love- in a relationship sense of course. but i'm just curious- especially the women out there what do you do when in love with a man and you don't know if he loves you back or not? how would you find out if someone loves you? and guys what do YOU do when you're in love with someone(a woman)? if you're a muslim please share from islamic perspective and if you're not just share what you know.
please do respond to my thread.

The real love comes after marriage, so don't waist your time now. You must learn how to love Allah and Mohammed (SHAWS) in doing so you must also love those around you, Like your parents brothers and sisters uncles and aunts and all your relatives and neighours.

Love

no offence to any1 but i dont believe in love .....i believe in power n money more!

As Salam Alaikum
Death is reality, and every one of us will die one day. So after you die what are you going to do with your power and money ?????????????? Are you not going to leave them behing.
As Salam Alaikum

As Salam Alaikum
Death is reality, and every one of us will die one day. So after you die what are you going to do with your power and money ?????????????? Are you not going to leave them behing.
As Salam Alaikum

like i said its my biased opinion .....its time to come to reality ...we r not living in some romeo juliet world.....its survival of the fittest nowadays.....if u fall down, no1 picks u up instead 20 more people walk over u!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam

Brother that's not true. i understand that is ur opinion, but u cant think that no one in this world is here to help.

salam wa rahmat allah brother.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
my cuz used to tell me no 1 will know what love is till they reach 21...
they used to say it in lebanon ;)
wassalam alikom .. LOL @ podolski haha ... ??
:salam2:D

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

hardly any1 nowadays

As long as Islam is alive in Muslim's hearts, its unique spirit overwhelms them and its wounderful teachings guide their behavior, you definitely find all true Muslims' hands are stretched to pick you up when you fall down....May Allah protect you from falling. This is the great essence of Islam.

As for love, I think in my humble opinion that love is one of the greatest graces that Allah bestows on the whole universe. Love is the essence of life. The point is what is the right conduct we, as Muslims and honorable people, should behave if it happened and we feel a kind of pure and innocent love in our hearts. For example we can look at what our mother Khadija did when she had that pure feeling towards the prophet peace be upon him and her.

There is only one right and straight way to express your love; marriage. If you can not have that one right and straight way for any reasons, then you have to watch Allah in every thing you do and say and never spoil your innocent and pure feeling with the evil whispers of the devil. The more you watch Allah in every thing you do and say, the more Allah will comfort your heart and get you your desire fulfilled inshaaAllah.

Allah knows best.

Zafran

Muslim Brother
hardly any1 nowadays

salaam.

Just because everybody else worships money and power does not mean its the right way. Rememebr everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to change himself, so the best way to tackle this problem is to self analyze. The key is not to be like the people who run after money and power - thats very important, One day when some persons on the floor and you pick them up beacsue your muslim it'll probably show a lot of people that theres hope of being good and maybe thye will stop running after dead end stuff like money and power.

I used think just the way you think, deja vu.