What was wrong with V for Vendetta

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I want to know what was wrong in the message of the movie V for Vendetta. I am having to do things I dislike immensely today. I will peek in from time to time. I welcome comments. Additionally, I welcome hadeeths to help with the explanations.

There is a lot wrong with a movie that puts out a very political message. A message that no Muslim should follow. What do you think it is?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Islam does not hide its face with a mask. So lets ask why would a film that supports rebellion..and has a man come from fire..be something to be admired.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
it was a good movie. you arent going to be able to find an islamic message in every movie, Aapa. it was never meant to. that movie is based from a comic book in the 1980s. he didnt come from fire, he was a victim of an explosion.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
wa'alaikuma s'salaam aapa sister,

I think it was foreknowledge of what is to come down the road. The people pulling strings from behind the shadows are more powerful than ever and they are not afraid to hint in their movies what they can and will do. The whole 9-11 was discussed in one of the movies made in the 80s, the whole plan was made in there. and then that's exactly how everything happened. It is possible that they do something like that on their own soil and then go after the Muslims like they did on 9-11, it's a perfect excuse to invade more lands and bring martial law in their own lands.