whats the craziest thing you want to do but you know you cant???

bilalswife1983

I have always wanted to Sky Dive, my ex-boyfriend is a pilot and that is what he does, flies em up and drops them out......I also would like to travel with a rock band on tour (Poison comes to mind).......rememember this is in all my life of wishing.......take the Rt 66 tour across America... and ofcourse, hike the mother lands of my ancestors (Ireland, Germany and Italy!)........

You should do that and stop by to see me, it runs right through my town! lol

I would really like to skydive and travel the world!!!

dianek

You should do that and stop by to see me, it runs right through my town! lol

I would really like to skydive and travel the world!!!

LOL!!!! I just might take you up on that!!! VA BEACH TO SUNNY CALIFORNIA.......Living a bohemian life the whole time...you know picking up a waitress job in each town for a few days to earn money to keep on trucking through.......listening to some old doo wop and country music from the 50's and 60's (mind you I was not alive during that era but love the music from then)......stop off in Colorado somewhere ride some horses in the mountains.....breath in air from the Rockies......reconnect with myself......it would be WONDERFUL.........then get to California and eat some wacky mushrooms!!!!!!! HEE HEE!!!!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^Hmm sister Dianek. U know instead of listening to the music you could just use an i pod and listen to Quran or nasheeds. LoL :D

I know waht you guys might be thinking. Man what are YOU talking about with music? Eh? Mr "I listen to The Sound of Reason!" LoL. Well ever since yesterday I started listening to only Quran Mashallah.

dianek

^Hmm sister Dianek. U know instead of listening to the music you could just use an i pod and listen to Quran or nasheeds. LoL :D

I know waht you guys might be thinking. Man what are YOU talking about with music? Eh? Mr "I listen to The Sound of Reason!" LoL. Well ever since yesterday I started listening to only Quran Mashallah.

Kind of hard to want to listen to something that is in a language you don't understand.......Even with English interpretation I can only do a few minutes before I am just ready to move on....sorry guys......but as a christian before I would not ride around listening to bible stories......it's just boring.

Shahzad

i want to travel the whole world. The peaks of Pyrenees, the deserts of Egypt, the lovely and historical atmosphere of Spain, the calmness of scandinavian countries, the loving and attracting religous atmosphere of India (daruloom DeoBand), the historic bahamas, the vulgar Las Vegas :), the golden gate bridge of SF, many many hidden places of america, the brazil, the argentina (its capital specially), The beautifull Northern Areas of Pakistan, the deserted places of Australia, the Morocco (via Ferry from spain) and and and ............

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
I read over everyones replies. Nice.

Also I want to walk through a tropical rain forest. Alone. See all the amazing animals and tropical life. Then lived in a marooned island for a month. Lol

crazy but let's just dream.

arzafar

become invisible!
travel faster than light!

both are impossible btw so dont try them at home. LOL!

hana*

im in absoulte hysterics, most people wrote the stuff id love to do e.g bunjy jumping, sky diving but i cant stop laughing that someone said 'reading the paper' thats sososososososososo funnnnnny!!!!!!! :D :D :D

this post made my day

hana*

become invisible!
travel faster than light!

both are impossible btw so dont try them at home. LOL!

lol hahahahaha, you could try it at home, just get that car that michael j fox had from back to the future, then you could go to the year 1850 and change history for us! :D

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
lol hahahahaha, you could try it at home, just get that car that michael j fox had from back to the future, then you could go to the year 1850 and change history for us! :D

Lol! That was nice.

Come to think of it...I would really love to travel to europe. Meet the Muslims there and learn thier English accented lectures. Lol

hana*

id like to own an island, then id invite all the nice people- no junkies, no alcohol, NO TAXES, good sunny weather, the ADHAAN, then invite nice non-muslims so i can talk to them about islam ;)

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
id like to own an island, then id invite all the nice people- no junkies, no alcohol, NO TAXES, good sunny weather, the ADHAAN, then invite nice non-muslims so i can talk to them about islam ;)

Aaww the athan part was random lol like out of no where a beautiful athan awakens us for Fajr!

I hope I'm invited sis. :) you'll definately want a cook as good as me :) I'll make you biryani out of palm leaves!!

Maha*

The craziest thing I want to do but can't because it's not available here: sky diving, bungee jumping. Inshaa allah as soon as I travel to a country where it's available there, I will do it without any hesitation!! :D

As for the craziest thing I want to do and inshaa allah will do soon is: sandboarding. :D

Maha*

Aaww the athan part was random lol like out of no where a beautiful athan awakens us for Fajr!

I hope I'm invited sis. :) you'll definately want a cook as good as me :) I'll make you biryani out of palm leaves!!

LOL! Biryani out of palm trees! Must be delicious! :D

hana*

you are definatley coming to my island, im sure you make an amazing cook! yeah i so miss the sound of adhan, youre lucky to hear it everyday, its such a blessing, when i went to syria in the summer, i got goosebumps and shivers and started crying on hearing the adhan, its amazing!

hana*

at the moment all i can think of is that i just want to sell all my stuff for money and then get a backpack and just travel all over for a few years but maybe i will get to in the future i can find someone who can be bothered

or

get on a bike and peddle from the top of Scotland through England all the way down to the bottom and then go back home in the car, my dad did it years ago, i would like to aswell :D

wow youre dad did that? he must have had sore legs for like a year hehe, i think youd need to go back home after that hehe

i wanna travel the world too, all these amazing exotic places, away from the city, Gods creation is amazing, wish i could see the world too

hana*

Lol! That was nice.

Come to think of it...I would really love to travel to europe. Meet the Muslims there and learn thier English accented lectures. Lol

lol, what do you mean by english accented lectures? the english accent? nah, you gotta come to scotland, were nicer up here ;) i'll teach you the scottish accent on that island okay ;) then we do da'awah together ;) haha

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
you are definatley coming to my island, im sure you make an amazing cook! yeah i so miss the sound of adhan, youre lucky to hear it everyday, its such a blessing, when i went to syria in the summer, i got goosebumps and shivers and started crying on hearing the adhan, its amazing!

Me hear it everyday? How I wish to hear it live! I live in new York USA sis, the only time I hear it is Sundays at the masjid during study time. Other than that it's a clock. :(

Salam!

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
lol, what do you mean by english accented lectures? the english accent? nah, you gotta come to scotland, were nicer up here ;) i'll teach you the scottish accent on that island okay ;) then we do da'awah together ;) haha

Salam,

Lol I meant imams or lecturers who had the accent!

Omg Scotland even better.!! The accent is funnier and more alive! Haha no offense I just love heavy accents .

Inshallah we will meet in jannah sis!