whats the craziest thing you want to do but you know you cant???

rightpath_357

lol!!! nice thread!!! I'd want to sky dive from very high- fly:lol: Swin with sharks , ride a whale, play with dolphins, go into the rainforest and like there- kayak through a waterfall!OMA! that wud be SO awesome!!!!! Build a secret room leading from a door underneath my bed to underground with a tv, sofa, kitchen, wahroom lol. decorate my room like the medevil times- my mom would kill me lol- actually shoot someone down with archery:astag:- naughty me!!!!ummmmm- OH!!! THE MOST CRAZIEST OF ALLL!!!!!

EAT AS MUCH AS CHOCOLATE AND COOKIES AND CAKE/PIE AS I WANT!!!!!! oh-lol- that wud be awesome 4 me lol- but i cud never do that without getting a freak from my mom-lol!!!! We both wud like to do that- but would probably eat so much until we got sick or a heart attack!:lol:

hana*

Salam,

Lol I meant imams or lecturers who had the accent!

Omg Scotland even better.!! The accent is funnier and more alive! Haha no offense I just love heavy accents .

Inshallah we will meet in jannah sis!

aww ameen sister i wanna meet you in jannah, with my scottish accent. it so funny, every american ive met absolutely loves the scottish accent haha, i think the american one is cool ;)

hana*

lol!!! nice thread!!! I'd want to sky dive from very high- fly:lol: Swin with sharks , ride a whale, play with dolphins, go into the rainforest and like there- kayak through a waterfall!OMA! that wud be SO awesome!!!!! Build a secret room leading from a door underneath my bed to underground with a tv, sofa, kitchen, wahroom lol. decorate my room like the medevil times- my mom would kill me lol- actually shoot someone down with archery:astag:- naughty me!!!!ummmmm- OH!!! THE MOST CRAZIEST OF ALLL!!!!!

EAT AS MUCH AS CHOCOLATE AND COOKIES AND CAKE/PIE AS I WANT!!!!!! oh-lol- that wud be awesome 4 me lol- but i cud never do that without getting a freak from my mom-lol!!!! We both wud like to do that- but would probably eat so much until we got sick or a heart attack!:lol:

aww thats sooooo cute :) i wish i was 11 again, that was the best year of my life!!! enjoy your childhood while it lasts :D

rightpath_357

aww thats sooooo cute :) i wish i was 11 again, that was the best year of my life!!! enjoy your childhood while it lasts :D

lol- was it or what? I love being a kid- and I really want to do those things lol- have you ever noticed that you go to an ice cream shop, craving an ice cream, then you get a big or medium one, and you get a sick or "oh- thats enough" feeling half-way through?:lol:!LOL!!!!!!!!!! happens

lol- im turning 12 soon- i hope thats a good year as well lol!!!! I don't wanna grow up so fast lol- this is the perfect age!:hearts: lots of love to u sis!:shake:

Maha*

you are definatley coming to my island, im sure you make an amazing cook! yeah i so miss the sound of adhan, youre lucky to hear it everyday, its such a blessing, when i went to syria in the summer, i got goosebumps and shivers and started crying on hearing the adhan, its amazing!

I want to be on your island too! :shymuslima1: Though I can't promise to offer any cooking. :p

hana*

I want to be on your island too! :shymuslima1: Though I can't promise to offer any cooking. :p

aww maha- you are already on my special guests list and dont worry about the cooking- its all catered for by sister summer03 hahahaha

rightpath 387 a big hug from me to you :) being 11 was amazing, i was still climbing trees then and playing dodgey ball with my brothers and rounders with the neighbours, seems like the average kid dosent do stuff like that.. also it was the best year because i met the most amazing pious people ever and it was the year i wore hijaab :)

rightpath_357

aww maha- you are already on my special guests list and dont worry about the cooking- its all catered for by sister summer03 hahahaha

rightpath 387 a big hug from me to you :) being 11 was amazing, i was still climbing trees then and playing dodgey ball with my brothers and rounders with the neighbours, seems like the average kid dosent do stuff like that.. also it was the best year because i met the most amazing pious people ever and it was the year i wore hijaab :)

Nice sis!!! Lol- can't go outside and climb a tree right now-lol- there's a sow storm blowing! There was a warning on the weather channel telling people not to go outside- :lol: and it's only -4 C! :lol: There's been - 50 weather here- but even though it's not cold- there's too much snow! I hope it improves by tomorrow. I promised a friend I'd come to her late Eid party. And I want to KEEP the promise!:lol:

Hey- can I join in on your Island 2?:lol:
I love tropical places!!!
I'll make cookies and desserts!:lol:
You could call it Island of Islam. Those 2 words look very alike lol:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
:shake:

adam_arb

salamu alikum brothers and SISTERRS>>>>>

ok...heres the deal. im doing this survey..right///and i just wanted to know...has there been something you wanted to do that was sooooooo
crazy..but you knew you cant do it????

like me...the one thing ive always wanted to do but i always stop myself...

sky dive from as high as ever in the sky and drop right into an ocean. i think that would be the most amazing thing.

Salam,

Sorry to burst your bubble bro but the impact of you hitting the water from that speed, will be enough to cause internal bleeding which would lead to death

I have always wanted to go to space, i hear its lovely this time of year.

rightpath_357

Salam,

Sorry to burst your bubble bro but the impact of you hitting the water from that speed, will be enough to cause internal bleeding which would lead to death

Hey bro- Summer03 is a SIS lol-

Really? I thought that sky diving was like parachuting-right? so she wouldn't hit the water that hard.:confused:

hana*

Nice sis!!! Lol- can't go outside and climb a tree right now-lol- there's a sow storm blowing! There was a warning on the weather channel telling people not to go outside- :lol: and it's only -4 C! :lol: There's been - 50 weather here- but even though it's not cold- there's too much snow! I hope it improves by tomorrow. I promised a friend I'd come to her late Eid party. And I want to KEEP the promise!:lol:

Hey- can I join in on your Island 2?:lol:
I love tropical places!!!
I'll make cookies and desserts!:lol:
You could call it Island of Islam. Those 2 words look very alike lol:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
:shake:

yeah i know canada is baltic in winter my God -50 decrees! wow how do you people live during winter? how do you have a shower lolz.

ofcourse youre coming to my island :shake:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Salam,

Salamu alikum.

My bubble didn't burst because
I did say something u want to do
but u Noe u can't so it's all dreaming. Plus I'm parachuting so te impact won't be as bad.

What do u want to do by the way?

Salam.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
The craziest thing I wanted to do was turn into a bird and fly in the sky with all the other birds :p I know...silly me :p

You know...I still want that :shymuslima1: lool

hana*

another crazy idea is that i wish i could come up with a spell that will make every woman in the world love me and flock to me.

or

invent a really powerful body spray that would pull the same trick

:D

ahahahahahah i knew it! its true, every man is like that! even if they were married they would still have their eyes on other women tut tut!

hana*

another crazy idea of mine would be that id wish i could turn invisible, then i could sneek into top secret places and see their plans. also id like to have a watch that can 'pause time' so i can have more time to do things :)